Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Yup! Hope he likes the heat...I have a feeling he is going to be headed to a very warm place
    [/quote]

This is what I hate about death, and not to get all into it but just this morning he was fine.

He woke up, had his coffee or whatever routine he does. Little does he know by the afternoon,
    he won't even be able to change a channel or pickup the phone or even breath.

I hate it, it spooks me out bigtime...the question is, is his thought, soul floating around anywhere
    right this minute? Is he aware what happened? Or did he just completely disappear from existence
    and along with all his memories and everything he's ever done....
    [/quote]

Good questions...the only way we will know is when our time comes.....I hope it's not for a long long long time!

Florida is burning up.......watch this fall they will be flooding...</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I understand the concept of powering out of a wobble but how does this work, especially when he slows down to land?</P>[/quote]

excatly, don't you lose all thrust when landing and now are relying on gliding down?
    Therefore the wind knocks you up on one end of the wing without the other balancing it out
    so you start spinning as you land???
    [/quote]You would use power as required to make it to the field. Not really anything you can put into words, it's a kind of feel, I call it the "shwartz".

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Good questions...the only way we will know is when our time comes.....I hope it's not for a long long long time!
    [/quote]

You know you're getting older when you start hearing your classmates or atleast some people
    above and under you dying from illness or just freak accident.

And also when each of your 10 year reunions are getting smaller and smaller....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

You know you're getting older when you start hearing your classmates or atleast some people
    above and under you dying from illness or just freak accident.

And also when each of your 10 year reunions are getting smaller and smaller....
    [/quote]I don't go. I don't like to think about death. I'm in a job because the guy here previous to me died in a plane crash 6 miles from here on his last day, so I try not to think about it..

[quote user="mjg407"]I don't go. I don't like to think about death. I'm in a job because the guy here previous to me died in a plane crash 6 miles from here on his last day, so I try not to think about it..[/quote]

WOW that is sad....

My first 10th year reunion is this year and I DO NOT plan on going. I have no desire to see
    any of my older classmates. It boggles some of my friends because we had a great time in
    high school, it wasn't like we were picked on or anything, I just moved on now and don't
    feel like seeing them and getting all nostalgic....

[quote user="mjg407"]

Florida is burning up.......watch this fall they will be flooding...</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow that state has some issues!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I don't go. I don't like to think about death. I'm in a job because the guy here previous to me died in a plane crash 6 miles from here on his last day, so I try not to think about it..[/quote]

WOW that is sad....

My first 10th year reunion is this year and I DO NOT plan on going. I have no desire to see
    any of my older classmates. It boggles some of my friends because we had a great time in
    high school, it wasn't like we were picked on or anything, I just moved on now and don't
    feel like seeing them and getting all nostalgic....
    [/quote]</P>

I haven't been to one. I of course also live across the country too. </P>

Yeah, my first few months here were weird. There is still a bunch of his old things in the office and I feel weird about throwing them out....</P>

BTW, just wanted to tell you guys, I got the WORSE coffee ever.

I bought a huge-*** ice coffee and it is HORRIBLE beyond belief.....

[quote user="mjg407"]

</p>

I haven't been to one. I of course also live across the country too. </p>

Yeah, my first few months here were weird. There is still a bunch of his old things in the office and I feel weird about throwing them out....</p>[/quote]

Why don't you box up his things and give it to his parents or wife or someone that knows him?