Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="Bleu"]I have SO MUCH to tell you all! New job, new location, new life! Where is my online Giants fam?[/quote]</P>

Hey Bleu- Are you no longer working for Obama?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hi CG..yes I'm still working for Obama but that's only temporary. So I'm working on my future career moves. This was only a pit stop/learning experience.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You sound like you are living the life! Pres. candidates, NFLPA, damn. When do you get to meet Gene?</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="Bleu"]I have SO MUCH to tell you all! New job, new location, new life! Where is my online Giants fam?[/quote]</P>

Hey Bleu- Are you no longer working for Obama?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hi CG..yes I'm still working for Obama but that's only temporary. So I'm working on my future career moves. This was only a pit stop/learning experience.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You sound like you are living the life! Pres. candidates, NFLPA, damn. When do you get to meet Gene?</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's all apart of the 5yr. plan. I've worked my butt off in school for these opportunities. So it's just my season. If I get to work for the NFLPA, I might explode though...I don't think I can take it. </P>

'Sup Bleu</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I have SO MUCH to tell you all! New job, new location, new life! Where is my online Giants fam?[/quote]

whoa! look who we have here....
    [/quote]</p>

HI AG! How are you doing coach? Do I still have a job...</p>[/quote]

Very good, sounds like you have a lot more going on with you! Sounds very exciting.
    That would be great if you could get a job with the NFLPA, you can mix your job with your hobby!

Either way, know that you will still have a QB job with us.... []

[quote user="Bleu"]

Hi JG...look at you and that post count, I feel like you'vegrown up on me. </p>

I'm good JG! I just interviewed for a job with the NFL Players Association in DC. I figured out what I wanted to do with my law degree. Work for the NFL! I'm praying hard for this one to come through b/c I got the second interview.</p>

The Obama camp is great too! I just got back from New Hampshire...that place was a real learning experience for me. I had a ball!</p>

How are you doing? What's new?

[/quote]</p>Holy crap! Nice! How are things with Obama? How is puppy??
    Same old same old....fighting trolls....spreading the love.....heehee!
    I'll be back later....but visit more missy....[{]

Veteran

It was really random too how I stumbled on the job annoucement too, but we'll see.</P>

And thanks AG! I missed my QB responsibilities and all of you guys!</P>

What's new? What's been going on with everyone...</P>

Hey MJ!</P>

</P>

wtf????</P>
    <H3 class=post-title>Caught on Tape: Teen Caught Having Sex in Barn With a Horse </H3>
    <DIV class=post-body>

<DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV>Yep, you read that right. Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>IOL</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>A US teenager has been arrested after he was caught on video having sex with a horse in a barn.
    The owners of the barn in Corvallis, Oregon, had installed the video surveillance camera after previous assaults on the horse, reports the Corvallis Gazette-Times.
    </BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

[quote user="Bleu"]

It was really random too how I stumbled on the job annoucement too, but we'll see.</p>

And thanks AG! I missed my QB responsibilities and all of you guys!</p>

What's new? What's been going on with everyone...</p>

Hey MJ!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I think we're all holding our own here. Crush is now becoming more of a veteran around here.
    I don't know if you guys have chatted much....he's from the Boston area..

We've just been entertaining ourselves with daily rumors &amp; gossips until the season goes
    into full swing!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

wtf????</p>
    <h3 class="post-title">Caught on Tape: Teen Caught Having Sex in Barn With a Horse </h3>
    <div class="post-body">

</p><div style="clear: both;"></div>Yep, you read that right. Here's more from <font color="#225588">IOL</font>:

<blockquote>A US teenager has been arrested after he was caught on video having sex with a horse in a barn.
    The owners of the barn in Corvallis, Oregon, had installed the video surveillance camera after previous assaults on the horse, reports the Corvallis Gazette-Times.
    </blockquote></div>[/quote]

WOW...to each his own I guess? LOL.....

whats up guys???