Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Morning All-</p>

Beautiful day in the town of beans. Only supposed to get up to the mid 70's and no humidity.</p>

Happy Friday!</p>[/quote]

Morning Crush and to anyone else I missed.

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Horatio/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]

Here's the weather forecast for my town.

<strong style="font-size: 1.09em;">Wappingers Falls, NY[/b]

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="1" colspan="1" align="center" valign="top" width="70">
    </td><td rowspan="1" colspan="1" valign="top">
    </td></tr><tr><td rowspan="1" colspan="1" width="70">
    </td><td rowspan="1" colspan="1">
    </td></tr></tbody></table><span class="blueHeader">5 Day Forecast</span>

<table style="padding-left: 2px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="1" colspan="1" align="center"></td><td rowspan="1" colspan="1"><span class="title">
    Today
    </span>Isolated Thunderstorms/Wind<span class="hightemp">High 70</span><span class="lowtemp">Low 45</span></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" rowspan="1"><hr></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="1" colspan="1" align="center"></td><td rowspan="1" colspan="1"><span class="title">
    Tomorrow
    </span>Sunny<span class="hightemp">High 73</span><span class="lowtemp">Low 47</span></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" rowspan="1"><hr></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="1" colspan="1" align="center"></td><td rowspan="1" colspan="1"><span class="title">
    Sunday
    </span>Isolated Thunderstorms<span class="hightemp">High 77</span><span class="lowtemp">Low 56</span></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" rowspan="1"><hr></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="1" colspan="1" align="center"></td><td rowspan="1" colspan="1"><span class="title">
    Monday
    </span>Partly Cloudy<span class="hightemp">High 84</span><span class="lowtemp">Low 61</span></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" rowspan="1"><hr></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="1" colspan="1" align="center"></td><td rowspan="1" colspan="1"><span class="title">
    Tuesday
    </span>Partly Cloudy<span class="hightemp">High 84</span><span class="lowtemp">Low 66</span></td></tr></tbody></table>

The Yanks are back to their losing ways again! [:@] Grrrrrrrr! Hopefully it was the Mile High air or I am gonna start getting worried again.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Morning All-</P>

Beautiful day in the town of beans. Only supposed to get up to the mid 70's and no humidity.</P>

Happy Friday!</P>

[/quote]

Morning Crush and to anyone else I missed.

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Horatio/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]
    [/quote]</P>

hey buddy. gotta love those high's of 70 in the summer!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

hey buddy. gotta love those high's of 70 in the summer!</p>[/quote]

Definitely bro... I prefer it to be in the 70's. I can't stand the humidity. Luckily if it gets too hot I can head over to my parents place and use the pool.

Whats up all

What's up, mjg?

yo yo yo....

I agree, GMEN, the Yanks are back in their slump!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]yo yo yo....

[/quote]

They're really pissing me off, AG! What happened to them in Denver? Lack of air?

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]yo yo yo....

[/quote]

They're really pissing me off, AG! What happened to them in Denver? Lack of air?
    [/quote]

Lack of everything!! I thought they would lose the first game and win the series, just
    like with the Mets, now they are back to 10 games behind Bosux...and guess who's pitching
    tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!