Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Seriously,</p>

I watching it as a much better student of the game.... and I'm baffeled why we aren't better now or at least last year. We have improved everywhere other than the LB/DT positions. Eli has a lot more weapons now than Collins had, so wtf?</p>[/quote]

I beleive there was more fire and desire with that team, eventhough they had a meltdown.

This latest group of players have too much ego. They think they have talent because everyone
    says they do. So they utilize their so called talent when they feel like it. Whereas I'd rather have
    a no name player, play his heart out....

I am back...so what's the deal with this Yankee game...... Who da hell did the knicks pick.......

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Seriously,</p>

I watching it as a much better student of the game.... and I'm baffeled why we aren't better now or at least last year. We have improved everywhere other than the LB/DT positions. Eli has a lot more weapons now than Collins had, so wtf?</p>[/quote]

I beleive there was more fire and desire with that team, eventhough they had a meltdown.

This latest group of players have too much ego. They think they have talent because everyone
    says they do. So they utilize their so called talent when they feel like it. Whereas I'd rather have
    a no name player, play his heart out....
    [/quote]

Everyone talked about their talent....stop with the ****ing talking...show me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The more people talked about the "talent"..........the less I thought there actually were talented players........gggrrrrrrrrrr

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Everyone talked about their talent....stop with the ****ing talking...show me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The more people talked about the "talent"..........the less I thought there actually were talented players........gggrrrrrrrrrr
    [/quote]

Sounds like a certain baseball team huh?? Maybe the Yanks DONT have talent? Ever think
    of that? These players all sit on this TALENT and no one uses it...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I am back...so what's the deal with this Yankee game...... Who da hell did the knicks pick.......
    [/quote]

Yanks hoping they just call off the game, it's the only way they can win!!!!!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Sounds like a certain baseball team huh?? Maybe the Yanks DONT have talent? Ever think
    of that? These players all sit on this TALENT and no one uses it...
    [/quote]

Exactly...
    If someone is so damned talented show me...put that talent to good work and prove it.

On the Yanks....I count maybe 5 people...that I can honestly say....they are talented......
    Everyone else.....I'm waiting....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I am back...so what's the deal with this Yankee game...... Who da hell did the knicks pick.......
    [/quote]

Yanks hoping they just call off the game, it's the only way they can win!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Did they win yet? Or is this game suspended and they have to pick it up later?
    I'm confused.....

Britney Spears needs to stop <strike>doing</strike> wrecking her own hair! Oops!

After
    scalping herself alive back in February, TMZ has learned that Britney
    has now attempted to dye her ratty blonde mane herself on Saturday. Weave it alone, girl!

Well-placed
    sources tell us Brit's assistant rushed over to the Epitome Salon in
    Bel Air at around 6:00 PM, because the former pop star had spilled
    black dye all over her face. Toxic! We're told the salon staff saved
    the day and sent Britney's minder off with some much-needed dye
    remover. Tragedy avoided -- sort of!

If only the rest of Britney's life were as easily fixed!

A rep for Britney could not be reached.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I am back...so what's the deal with this Yankee game...... Who da hell did the knicks pick.......
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Did they win yet? Or is this game suspended and they have to pick it up later?
    I'm confused.....
    [/quote]

They got the lead back and were on a roll, I thought they actually called the game
    but it turns out it's the second rain delay. What's weird is on YES they aren't saying
    rain delay, usually they have an icon saying rain delay....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

On the Yanks....I count maybe 5 people...that I can honestly say....they are talented......
    Everyone else.....I'm waiting....

[/quote]

Jeter, Posada, Arod, Matsui...who's the 5th?