Re: Asian giant for HC

we needs to have a non-football division on the boards, like BBI has it. that place is a lot less uptight because of all the family-ness

what's up every one??? I'm single again so I should be back to some more regular participation!! yayyyy!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]what's up every one??? I'm single again so I should be back to some more regular participation!! yayyyy!!
    [/quote]</P>

sorry to hear that?????[:|]</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]what's up every one??? I'm single again so I should be back to some more regular participation!! yayyyy!!
    [/quote]</p>

sorry to hear that?????[:|]</p>[/quote]

it's not that bad, we just realised we were better as friends. there was quite an age difference, she's older than kate beckinsale!! but we do still get on great.

anyway, just be glad I'm back and cool as ever.

[/quote]

Sorry to hear that andy....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]what's up every one??? I'm single again so I should be back to some more regular participation!! yayyyy!!
    [/quote]

Sorry to hear that andy....
    [/quote]

don't sweat it JG, I'm cool with it.

Holy schmokes they found another mercedes in London ready to blow!</P>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287292,00.html</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Holy schmokes they found another mercedes in London ready to blow!</p>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287292,00.html</p>[/quote]

woah! I never even knew they found one for there to be ANOTHER! i need to start watching the news i guess!

[quote user="mjg407"]When I flew over to Minden/Tahoe on Wednesday the fire in South Tahoe had the whole south of Lake Tahoe smoked in. The fire right now looks like it's almost on top of West Yellowstone Airport..... Have you been there?[/quote]</P>

I have. It's right on the Idaho border, not to far south of the Montana border. Huge snowmobiling area in the winter and a bunch of my friends would fish that area in the summer. I hope you guys can contain it.</P>

I've always wondered- what's the slurry comprised of? Is it just some sort of fire ******ent and H20?</P>

how's it going andy?long time no chat. sorry about the lady, but it sounds like you are just fine with it.