Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Neither will Cashman.

[/quote]

New look Yankees next season.....
    [/quote]

Hopefully with a lot of newer, younger, hungrier players. They're getting too old, dude.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="mjg407"]

Uh, I guess I get the "I have no life just after Harooni" award today...[:$]</p>
    <h4 class="CommonSidebarHeader"><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_rcr_Resourcelabel5">Most Active Users</span> </h4>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContent">
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">1) mjg407 (38) </div>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">2) Gianthunter (26) </div>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">3) Harooni (25) </div>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">4) flatblack (24) </div>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">5) AsianGiant (18) </div>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">6) Crush'em Giants (17) </div>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">7) Sports Management Guru (15) </div>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">8) firstnten (15) </div>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">9) frinensi (14) </div>
    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">10) slipknottin (11) </div></div>

[/quote] AHAAH I always laugh when I think of why Harooni claims he has so many posts. He was drunk as a skunk and was responding someone with "I have a lot of posts because I own my own business son!" fact of the matter is, he was being serious.

I swear to God, I will never stop laughing at that when it's brought up.

Donald Trumps all like "I have a ridiculous hairstyle because I own my own business, SON!"
    [/quote]</p>

Last I hear he was Batman...lol</p>[/quote]Maybe it's the alcohol talking, but all the **** he's said about Sept 11th (you'd think he'd have a heart being a New Yorker and being there for Sept 11th), V.T Shooting and the war in Iraq, I'd beat him to a pulp. All of his Eli bashing is fine, but when he jokes about innocent people dying, I get irritated.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Neither will Cashman.

[/quote]

New look Yankees next season.....
    [/quote]

Hopefully with a lot of newer, younger, hungrier players. They're getting too old, dude.
    [/quote]Dude, we need to get drunk at the Fox Sports Grill in the Palisades Mall during some Giants game.

Veteran

[quote user="GORGOROTH"]

I'm working at P.A.R.C. now. It's an organization for mentally disabled people mostly older people.
    [/quote]

Cool bro... Is the job working out for you? I remember you talking about a job you had in the Poughkeepsie Galleria.

awwww poor bear..</P>

<SPAN id=vidDescRemain style="DISPLAY: inline">People on Gardner Street in South Lake Tahoe are familiar with a female bear known as "Baby" and "Cinnamon." On Thursday, she returned to the neighborhood with burns on her paws.</SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="DISPLAY: inline">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwW7q0Anoag</SPAN></P>

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="GORGOROTH"]

I'm working at P.A.R.C. now. It's an organization for mentally disabled people mostly older people.
    [/quote]

Cool bro... Is the job working out for you? I remember you talking about a job you had in the Poughkeepsie Galleria.
    [/quote]I quit that job once I started working for PARC, mentally challanged people enjoy their life, and I want to help them. I don't want to help peple who complain about overpaying for 50 cents because I forgot to take "tax" off of it.

I'm going back to college in the future, but I refuse to work retail for the rest of my life.

[quote user="GORGOROTH"]Maybe it's the alcohol talking, but all the **** he's said about Sept 11th (you'd think he'd have a heart being a New Yorker and being there for Sept 11th), V.T Shooting and the war in Iraq, I'd beat him to a pulp. All of his Eli bashing is fine, but when he jokes about innocent people dying, I get irritated.
    [/quote]</P>

Don't let it bother you. I think everyone here has had a run in.... JG owns him however[:O]</P>

Veteran

[quote user="GORGOROTH"]

Dude, we need to get drunk at the Fox Sports Grill in the Palisades Mall during some Giants game.
    [/quote]

I'm all for it, man, but I gotta see how my work schedule turns out first. They want a few of us to start working weekends now. If nothing changes, definitely...

[quote user="mjg407"]

awwww poor bear..</p>

<span id="vidDescRemain" style="display: inline;">People on Gardner Street in South Lake Tahoe are familiar with a female bear known as "Baby" and "Cinnamon." On Thursday, she returned to the neighborhood with burns on her paws.</span></p>

<span style="display: inline;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwW7q0Anoag</span></p>[/quote] There's a lose bear in Mahopac where my aunt lives, LOL. I went to the Bronx zoo with my psuedo-girlfriend (pseudo because she has yet to get over her ex I think), and we saw the Polar Bears playing with the ball. I think we need to recruit one of the Polar Bears for the offensive line. LOL. We can use JUST HIM and he can maul the defenders. If Eli fuggggs up, then he obviously sucks..having all the time in the world to throw because all the defenders were mauled will give him all the time in the world.

God, I'm rambling now.

[quote user="GORGOROTH"]Dude, we need to get drunk at the Fox Sports Grill in the Palisades Mall during some Giants game.
    [/quote]

That place treated me like crap, I won't go there....