Re: Asian giant for HC

yo whats up guys

yo yo yo..............

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]yo yo yo..............
    [/quote]

Does Andy get a win today? Or does he pitch another good game and lose?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]yo yo yo..............
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I hope and pray he can get a win..........1 hit yesterday......gross...just gross!
    This team has gone nuts...Farnsworthless is cursing and stinking....Proctor is setting his equipment on fire at the stadium....they should get married.

Oh this is fun......maybe I will send in a question!

http://yankees.lohudblogs.com/

Hes the greatest closer in the history of baseball and now he will answer your questions.

Mariano
    Rivera has graciously agreed to become the latest Yankee to take
    questions from readers of the LoHud Yankees Blog and The Journal News.
    He joins Derek Jeter and Jason Giambi. </p>

It worked out so well with those two guys that it made sense to keep the feature going.</p>

Here is how it works:</p>

You have until Tuesday night to e-mail me
    one (1) question for Mariano. I will select the best 10 to ask him and
    on July 8, the blog will have the exclusive Q&amp;A along with the
    audio of the interview. This will be a blog-only feature.</p>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]yo yo yo..............
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I hope and pray he can get a win..........1 hit yesterday......gross...just gross!
    This team has gone nuts...Farnsworthless is cursing and stinking....Proctor is setting his equipment on fire at the stadium....they should get married.

Oh this is fun......maybe I will send in a question!

http://yankees.lohudblogs.com/

Hes the greatest closer in the history of baseball and now he will answer your questions.

Mariano
    Rivera has graciously agreed to become the latest Yankee to take
    questions from readers of the LoHud Yankees Blog and The Journal News.
    He joins Derek Jeter and Jason Giambi. </p>

It worked out so well with those two guys that it made sense to keep the feature going.</p>

Here is how it works:</p>

You have until Tuesday night to e-mail me
    one (1) question for Mariano. I will select the best 10 to ask him and
    on July 8, the blog will have the exclusive Q&amp;A along with the
    audio of the interview. This will be a blog-only feature.</p>
    [/quote]

Oh that sounds interesting, I wonder what question I can ask that will get read?

This team it starting to look really disfunctional, it's far from the pride and power of the pinstripes...
    It's jus surreal!!!!

Veteran

Morning all! Anyone else disgusted with this Yankee team already? A one hit shutout? Are you kidding me!!!! Proctor is a nut-job!!!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Anyone else disgusted with this Yankee team already? A one hit shutout? Are you kidding me!!!! Proctor is a nut-job!!!
    [/quote]

You know, Igawa actually pitched well. Unfortunately for him, the few mistakes he made, resulted
    in a homerun....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Anyone else disgusted with this Yankee team already? A one hit shutout? Are you kidding me!!!! Proctor is a nut-job!!!
    [/quote]

You know, Igawa actually pitched well. Unfortunately for him, the few mistakes he made, resulted
    in a homerun....
    [/quote]

I agree he did, but it doesn't help when we can't score runs. Maybe the guy the Yankees should fire is their hitting coach, Kevin Long. It worries me that they won't be able to give Pettitte any run support, either.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Anyone else disgusted with this Yankee team already? A one hit shutout? Are you kidding me!!!! Proctor is a nut-job!!!
    [/quote]

in a homerun....
    [/quote]

I have to admit....I didn't think Igawa pitched badly yesterday.....he was decent.....he made very few mistakes...unfortunately...they were big mistakes..........oy!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Anyone else disgusted with this Yankee team already? A one hit shutout? Are you kidding me!!!! Proctor is a nut-job!!!
    [/quote]

in a homerun....
    [/quote]

I agree he did, but it doesn't help when we can't score runs. Maybe the guy the Yankees should fire is their hitting coach, Kevin Long. It worries me that they won't be able to give Pettitte any run support, either.
    [/quote]

I agree! Where is the boss??? I wanna hear from him!!!!!!!