Re: Asian giant for HC

They need to bring back Britton...he gave us some good innings when he was up here....then they sent him back down...WHY?????????
    I'd rather see Britton than farnsworthless or proctologist!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

People hated the OLD George because he was so ruthless, now people want that old George back!
    [/quote]

Don't you? Something needs to be done, bro.
    [/quote]

No I agree, something does need to be done. I am trying to figure out why George
    hasn't made any statements? Last year he went nuts when the Yanks were playing
    horrible remember?

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Kevin's job should be looked at. AROD is a different animal, but when you look at how bad everyone else is doing, even if he's a scapegoat, you do something to spark the team...

[/quote]

You said it yourself. When Arod was kicking butt with Texas, that team sucked. Same goes here. He's having a helluva year, I'll give him that. Now let's look at Matsui and Abreu, those guys are REALLY struggling.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

No I agree, something does need to be done. I am trying to figure out why George
    horrible remember?
    [/quote]

Oh ok, my mistake. I apologize. I thought you were saying people like myself hated ruthless George and now want him back. I've always had respect for the guy. He wants to put a winning team on the field year after year - can't fault him for that. It is surprising that he hasn't really said much. Maybe he's ill?

yo whats good guys!?!

Kevin's job should be looked at. AROD is a different animal, but when you look at how bad everyone else is doing, even if he's a scapegoat, you do something to spark the team...

[/quote]

You said it yourself. When Arod was kicking butt with Texas, that team sucked. Same goes here. He's having a helluva year, I'll give him that. Now let's look at Matsui and Abreu, those guys are REALLY struggling.
    [/quote]

I think it's pyschological.....let's say you are in a room full of comedians and one really stands out. Then the rest of the other comedians kinda mellow down.

I think it's a catch22 with AROD, any team he goes to is going to SUCK. Because he's THE MAN.
    The Yankees is probably the only team AROD can be on that has other good productive players and now look at the Yankees? They can't even do it....

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]They need to bring back Britton...he gave us some good innings when he was up here....then they sent him back down...WHY?????????
    I'd rather see Britton than farnsworthless or proctologist!
    [/quote]

Love the nicknames, JG! LOL! Wait till I mention those names to my father - he'll be on the floor! He loves the Yankees and Giants, nothing upsets my old man more than seeing this team suck.

horrible remember?
    [/quote]

Oh ok, my mistake. I apologize. I thought you were saying people like myself hated ruthless George and now want him back. I've always had respect for the guy. He wants to put a winning team on the field year after year - can't fault him for that. It is surprising that he hasn't really said much. Maybe he's ill?
    [/quote]

I liked the old George, he gave Seinfeld a good character....

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]yo whats good guys!?!
    [/quote]

What's going on, gibril?

horrible remember?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Oh I loved ruthless George.......
    No one messed with him!!
    I think old age has gotten to him......[]