Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

what is going on in here?</P>

</P>

im a little dinged up from my fenway park debut yesterday[+o(]</P>

[/quote]Happy post 4th of july. Did you have too many.....[D][B][/quote]</P>

si senior, too many cervesas (sp?)</P>

it turned out we were in this place called the emc club, right behing home plate about 25 rows up. drink and food service to the seats. plasma tvs all around the paddock. we had our own restaurant and full service bar, bathrooms, ect. i teed off, figuring i'd never sit in a scene like that again! im paying for it now, the gym didn't even help this morning!</P>

[/quote]I'm impressed you even went to the gym. It's times like those I wish I knew a nurse. I had a friend of mine that was a nurse when I was in Flight Training, and she gave me an IV once when I was hanging. Much better afterwards. I'm just tired, hardly slept at all on Tuesday night, then up at 0445 to load the plane. A small plane gets really small with a 7 year old, a cat, a dog, and a fiancee, 100 degree temps on the ground and 4.5 hours of flying....[/quote]</P>

</P>

Ive heard that about the IV, never had the chance to try one out for that reason. Could use one now though.</P>

Damn that sounds like a crowded plane, esp. with the pets. I takes you 4.5 hours to fly round trip from Nor Cal to Seattle? What were the temps in the plane at cruising altitude?</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

Ive heard that about the IV, never had the chance to try one out for that reason. Could use one now though.</P>

Damn that sounds like a crowded plane, esp. with the pets. I takes you 4.5 hours to fly round trip from Nor Cal to Seattle? What were the temps in the plane at cruising altitude?</P>

[/quote]Going north it takes about 3 hours and 45 minutes. Coming south I need to stop for Gas. Stopped in Medford OR, and with the all the glass the cabin gets warm. At 7500 feet yesterday at 1030, the OAT was 71, which made the cabin around 80 or so. Here's the plane</P>

</P>

According to one story, Pacman Jones has plans to build a strip club inside his house:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

But sources say that the stripperphilic athlete soon may be staying at home more—he has approved blueprints to install a strip club in his house. “It’s basically a home theater, and we do a lot of those,” says a source in the home remodeling industry in suburban Atlanta, where Jones lives. “This one just happens to have a lighted stage with a pole in the middle..."</P>

One friend of Jones’ says the home strip club may be the troubled player’s best opportunity to straighten up his life.“It’s the best of both worlds,” the Pacman posse member says. “He can hang out with his friends and with a bunch of strippers, and still be able to tell the Titans and the NFL, ‘Hey, I was home all night.’” </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, the column is called "The Fabricator," so I guess this is fake. But I'm gonna choose to believe it's real. </P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

[/quote]Going north it takes about 3 hours and 45 minutes. Coming south I need to stop for Gas. Stopped in Medford OR, and with the all the glass the cabin gets warm. At 7500 feet yesterday at 1030, the OAT was 71, which made the cabin around 80 or so. Here's the plane</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is that the plane you are part owner of?</P>

Thought you would enjoy this one.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3Qh7YGfaY</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is that the plane you are part owner of?</P>[/quote]That's my second plane I've owned. Well actually I pay the bank for it....lol... No other partners. Here's my first one. http://www.geocities.com/grumman365ps/for_sale

[quote user="mjg407"]

Thought you would enjoy this one.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3Qh7YGfaY</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

Bill needs a new bunch of friends and a clue!</P>

</P>

I can't tell you how many times, I'd just be standing around, on the job, taking it all in and seeing things like that happen. You have to bite your lip to just not bust out laughing because you are in uniform. Most of the time, they would tater like that and then just look at you, as they lay on the ground. Skiing can make for some good laughs.</P>

by the way, i love bill's ski get-up: suspenders over a sweatshirt!</P>

thats killer you own that plane. do you own the other one as well?

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]thats killer you own that plane. do you own the other one as well?[/quote]Yeah that was my "for sale" advertisement on the other one. When I was transferred to FL and got divorced I didn't see a reason to have a plane any longer. So I sold it to a gentleman in NC who was retired US Marshall. I flew the plane from Washington to Sheridan WY the first day, then from Sheridan to Birmingham, AL the next, then to Jacksonville, FL the next morning. Delivered it two weeks later to NC.

I can't get this stoopid song out of my head.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHaqCFQLxA</P>