Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

I can't get this stoopid song out of my head.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHaqCFQLxA</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't know where to start on this.</P>

I love the first comment below the video- "this guys the next timbaland" lol</P>

That dude has some crazy eyes!

it's just like..........................</P>

</P>

</P>

it's just like..............................</P>

</P>

</P>

it's just like a mini mall</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]hahaha... check out the spoof on it from shawshank redemption... .this is funny, and not because it was algore, but the whole prius thing...Last I heard, going 100mph wasn't good for your fuel efficiency..... This guy should be playing for the bengals...</P>

Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>CBS News</FONT>:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Al Gore's son was arrested early Wednesday on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs after deputies pulled him over for speeding, authorities said.
    Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over at about 2:15 a.m., Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.
    The deputies said they smelled marijuana and searched the car, Amormino said. They found less than an ounce of marijuana along with Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, he said.
    "He does not have a prescription for any of those drugs," Amormino said.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]hahaha... check out the spoof on it from shawshank redemption... .this is funny, and not because it was algore, but the whole prius thing...Last I heard, going 100mph wasn't good for your fuel efficiency..... This guy should be playing for the bengals...</P>

Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>CBS News</FONT>:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Al Gore's son was arrested early Wednesday on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs after deputies pulled him over for speeding, authorities said.
    Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over at about 2:15 a.m., Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.
    The deputies said they smelled marijuana and searched the car, Amormino said. They found less than an ounce of marijuana along with Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, he said.
    "He does not have a prescription for any of those drugs," Amormino said.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

thats some smarts, driving 100mph at 2am with drugs in the car. daddy, im in trouble, can you help me?</P>

Yeah, must be nice to call your daddy. You know, when I'm driving the mustang, I won't even have a beer. When I've had a beer and I'm driving, I'll use the cruise control. What kind of stoopid idiot goes 100 MPH with a small pharmacy in the back?

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, must be nice to call your daddy. You know, when I'm driving the mustang, I won't even have a beer. When I've had a beer and I'm driving, I'll use the cruise control. What kind of stoopid idiot goes 100 MPH with a small pharmacy in the back?[/quote]

Not only that, I really don't beleive a Prius can go 100MPH!!!! []

Cool plane, I didn't know you owned a plane MJ?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Cool plane, I didn't know you owned a plane MJ?
    [/quote]haha, I thought you guys realized that when I said I was flying out for the weekend. It really makes a difference going up to see my fiancee. If I go commercial, looking at 1.5 hour drive to SAC, get there 1.5 hours before take off, 1.5 flight, then 2 hour drive out of Seattle. So a total of 6.5-7 hours, or a four hour flight right from work.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, must be nice to call your daddy. You know, when I'm driving the mustang, I won't even have a beer. When I've had a beer and I'm driving, I'll use the cruise control. What kind of stoopid idiot goes 100 MPH with a small pharmacy in the back?[/quote]

Not only that, I really don't beleive a Prius can go 100MPH!!!! []
    [/quote]lol, I"m sure it isn't running on battery power at that point. AG did you see my JG21 vehicle....?