Re: Asian giant for HC

yo yo yourself

Do they sell towels at the mini mall?</P>

Hey Crush, check out this awesome vid..</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>
    <DIV>
    <DIV>
    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs....tegory=PHOTO01<o></o></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV></DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"]

<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>
    <DIV>
    <DIV>
    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs....tegory=PHOTO01<o></o></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

that is cool, good vantage point for the camera.</P>

i cannot believe (well i guess i can) what a dump flea market montgomery is. the only part i could see being interested in was the old arcade video game section. i bet the games blow like tron and centepede(sp)</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

<DIV>
    <DIV>

[/quote]</P>

i cannot believe (well i guess i can) what a dump flea market montgomery is. the only part i could see being interested in was the old arcade video game section. i bet the games blow like tron and centepede(sp)</P>[/quote]I guess you had never seen a flea market before. I think I went to one in Pearl River when I was a kid. Yep junkyards of clothes and other crap. But I also heard they having living rooms and dinettes.

Is it just me or are the MBs really funky. I make one reply, but it doesn't show up for about 5 minutes?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

<DIV>
    <DIV>

[/quote]</P>

i cannot believe (well i guess i can) what a dump flea market montgomery is. the only part i could see being interested in was the old arcade video game section. i bet the games blow like tron and centepede(sp)</P>

[/quote]I guess you had never seen a flea market before. I think I went to one in Pearl River when I was a kid. Yep junkyards of clothes and other crap. But I also heard they having living rooms and dinettes.[/quote]</P>

the only flea markets i went to, were as a kid, in massachusettes and they were under huge tents and lasted for like a week. Not a permanent dwelling for junk.</P>

they definitely filmed that commercial in the nice part of the mini mall!</P>

we should all go get our picture taken with that guy and post them on here!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Is it just me or are the MBs really funky. I make one reply, but it doesn't show up for about 5 minutes?[/quote]</P>

mine seems to come up allright</P>

I am back, i have returned to the pattern....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I am back, i have returned to the pattern....
    [/quote]</P>

whats happening?</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I am back, i have returned to the pattern....
    [/quote]</p>

whats happening?</p>[/quote]

Just staying cool, you?