Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I watched up till the 8th I think? It was 5-3, then I shut it off...it was just too boring...
    [/quote]

I hear ya. It bores me, too. I didn't even bother watching any of it. I usually don't watch games like the all-star game, pro bowl, etc.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Unless your name is vanilla ice, white guys should avoid rapping.....</P>

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o...enbergraps.flv</P>[/quote]

Won't play for me, played the first 2 seconds and froze....

I hate technology when it doesn't work...
    [/quote]It still is working for me. Did you try to pause it and let it download?

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So do y'all still wanna do FF?

If ya want..I guees I can set up a FF league on yahoo or something......unless someone else wants to so it....I never set one up before.

lemme know!
    [/quote]

I'm in, too, JG. Never actually played FF before. But like AG says, it also depends on how work goes. I think it can work out.

hhhmm...I guess I'll wait and see if more people wanna do it...then set it up or see if frute or cheesecake set up a league......we still have time! []

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Unless your name is vanilla ice, white guys should avoid rapping.....</p>

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o...enbergraps.flv</p>[/quote]

Won't play for me, played the first 2 seconds and froze....

I hate technology when it doesn't work...
    [/quote]It still is working for me. Did you try to pause it and let it download?[/quote]

Yup it is still frozen. I have this issue with YouTube also here and there. Whether its at work
    or at home...

'Brazilian' bikini waxes are increasingly popular among women who live nowhere near the bikini-clad beaches of Rio de Janeiro. For one 20-year-old woman in Melbourne, Australia, this routine procedure nearly took her life.</P>

The woman was admitted to an emergency room just two weeks after receiving a the Brazilian bikini wax, a procedure that involves removing even more hair front-to-back than a traditional bikini wax, according to the Brief Report published online in the June issue of the journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases.</P>

"Our case is notable, because it illustrates the infectious risks of pubic hair removal in a patient with diabetes," the authors concluded. "The beauty industry is growing at an unprecedented rate and more invasive and potentially harmful procedures are increasingly available."</P>

The authors of the report warn that anyone with a compromised immune system, including diabetics and people infected with HIV, should think twice about waxing, or any beauty procedure.</P>

While the patient experienced "significant pain" and some bleeding during the procedure, which was performed by a trainee beauty therapist, her health had taken a sharp turn for the worse by the time she sought medical attention.</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]hhhmm...I guess I'll wait and see if more people wanna do it...then set it up or see if frute or cheesecake set up a league......we still have time! []
    [/quote]

Let's talk about how the Tigers suck, she'll show her face!!! []

hahaha...rofl....Hot for Hillary</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sudw4ghVe8</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

'Brazilian' bikini waxes are increasingly popular among women who live nowhere near the bikini-clad beaches of Rio de Janeiro. For one 20-year-old woman in Melbourne, Australia, this routine procedure nearly took her life.</p>

The woman was admitted to an emergency room just two weeks after receiving a the Brazilian bikini wax, a procedure that involves removing even more hair front-to-back than a traditional bikini wax, according to the Brief Report published online in the June issue of the journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases.</p>

"Our case is notable, because it illustrates the infectious risks of pubic hair removal in a patient with diabetes," the authors concluded. "The beauty industry is growing at an unprecedented rate and more invasive and potentially harmful procedures are increasingly available."</p>

The authors of the report warn that anyone with a compromised immune system, including diabetics and people infected with HIV, should think twice about waxing, or any beauty procedure.</p>

While the patient experienced "significant pain" and some bleeding during the procedure, which was performed by a trainee beauty therapist, her health had taken a sharp turn for the worse by the time she sought medical attention.</p>[/quote]

That's unfortunate, how much hair do you really want to remove? If you really hate hair, can't you do the electrolysis or whatever it's called and permanently kill the root?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

'Brazilian' bikini waxes are increasingly popular among women who live nowhere near the bikini-clad beaches of Rio de Janeiro. For one 20-year-old woman in Melbourne, Australia, this routine procedure nearly took her life.</P>

The woman was admitted to an emergency room just two weeks after receiving a the Brazilian bikini wax, a procedure that involves removing even more hair front-to-back than a traditional bikini wax, according to the Brief Report published online in the June issue of the journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases.</P>

"Our case is notable, because it illustrates the infectious risks of pubic hair removal in a patient with diabetes," the authors concluded. "The beauty industry is growing at an unprecedented rate and more invasive and potentially harmful procedures are increasingly available."</P>

The authors of the report warn that anyone with a compromised immune system, including diabetics and people infected with HIV, should think twice about waxing, or any beauty procedure.</P>

While the patient experienced "significant pain" and some bleeding during the procedure, which was performed by a trainee beauty therapist, her health had taken a sharp turn for the worse by the time she sought medical attention.</P>[/quote]

That's unfortunate, how much hair do you really want to remove? If you really hate hair, can't you do the electrolysis or whatever it's called and permanently kill the root?

[/quote]I dunno, where's Harooni, sure he gets his chest waxed...lol