Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Naw, but I was flying part of them.[/quote]

cool, I'd sooner be doing that than taking the photos! which ones were you flying?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]Naw, but I was flying part of them.[/quote]

cool, I'd sooner be doing that than taking the photos! which ones were you flying?
    [/quote]only a couple. It's rare to actually get someone near enough to get those pics. (Usually we are in the middle of the forest somewhere). Here's some cool vid. </P>
    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs....tegory=PHOTO01<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]Naw, but I was flying part of them.[/quote]

[/quote]only a couple. It's rare to actually get someone near enough to get those pics. (Usually we are in the middle of the forest somewhere). Here's some cool vid. </p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"><span style="font-size: 12pt;">http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs....tegory=PHOTO01<o></o></span></font></p>[/quote]

sweet clip! it looks like a really good job to do. you must enjoy it a lot.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]only a couple. It's rare to actually get someone near enough to get those pics. (Usually we are in the middle of the forest somewhere). Here's some cool vid. </P>
    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs....tegory=PHOTO01<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>[/quote]

sweet clip! it looks like a really good job to do. you must enjoy it a lot.
    [/quote]it's not bad.

[quote user="mjg407"]it's not bad.[/quote]

I suppose you have a whole heap of work other than flying to do. paperwork and stuff.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]it's not bad.[/quote]

I suppose you have a whole heap of work other than flying to do. paperwork and stuff.

[/quote]paper work, studying (yep still need to study). All the fun stuff. I'm going tomorrow to Reno to go fly with our crew and then head up to Washington Friday for some more flying.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]it's not bad.[/quote]

[/quote]paper work, studying (yep still need to study). All the fun stuff. I'm going tomorrow to Reno to go fly with our crew and then head up to Washington Friday for some more flying.[/quote]

So can you see now?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]it's not bad.[/quote]

[/quote]paper work, studying (yep still need to study). All the fun stuff. I'm going tomorrow to Reno to go fly with our crew and then head up to Washington Friday for some more flying.[/quote]

So can you see now?
    [/quote]made my appointment as late as I could. Today at 1435. We will see what they do.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]it's not bad.[/quote]

I hate paperwork. I have to do loads of it for food hygene reasons and it takes ages. I have to spend hours a week recording temperatures and bacteria levels all over the place. it sucks!

looks like you have some weather headed your way AG!</P>

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar...0R&amp;loop=no</P>