Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

does anyone know what caused the surge in yesterday's market?</P>

im not complaining, just wondering!</P>

[/quote]

What's going on, Crush? No idea... Maybe AG or mjg would know.
    [/quote]</P>

not much bud, how are you?</P>

hope you don't have to work this weekend</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

not much bud, how are you?</p>

hope you don't have to work this weekend</p>[/quote]

Ok bro. My arm's a little swelled up. Some f'in hornets stung me in the arm a few hours ago outside my apartment - no joke. I guess Friday the 13th lives up to its name... Nah, I won't have to work not like last weekend and the 4th.

not much bud, how are you?</P>

hope you don't have to work this weekend</P>

[/quote]

Ok bro. My arm's a little swelled up. Some f'in hornets stung me in the arm a few hours ago outside my apartment - no joke. I guess Friday the 13th lives up to its name... Nah, I won't have to work not like last weekend and the 4th.
    [/quote]</P>

you forget how bad those little buggers can sting. i hate wasps/hornets/yellowjackets.</P>

when i lived out West, in the summers i was a river guide, but in the Spring and late Fall, I would wash windows for my buddy($35/hr is what made me do it!). I swear i got stung every year at least twice. nasty little things.</P>

good on ya for not working this weekend. the wife and i are going to the beach with some friends. last weekend the Atlantic on the North Shore of Boston was 53 degrees. It took me like 15 minutes to get the nerve up to dive in past my knees. i'm hoping for a warm up of the water soon.</P>

Veteran

you forget how bad those little buggers can sting. i hate wasps/hornets/yellowjackets.</p>

when i lived out West, in the summers i was a river guide, but in the Spring and late Fall, I would wash windows for my buddy($35/hr is what made me do it!). I swear i got stung every year at least twice. nasty little things.</p>

good on ya for not working this weekend. the wife and i are going to the beach with some friends. last weekend the Atlantic on the North Shore of Boston was 53 degrees. It took me like 15 minutes to get the nerve up to dive in past my knees. i'm hoping for a warm up of the water soon.</p>[/quote]

I hate them too, dude. Dude, if I made $35/hour, I wouldn't mind the stings! Damn!! Well, I hope you and the missus enjoy the beach. Should be nice tomorrow. My father and I more than likely will go fishing. We usually fish in Greenwich, CT on the sound. I don't know if you know much about fish, but we catch baby blues (snappers).

you forget how bad those little buggers can sting. i hate wasps/hornets/yellowjackets.</P>

when i lived out West, in the summers i was a river guide, but in the Spring and late Fall, I would wash windows for my buddy($35/hr is what made me do it!). I swear i got stung every year at least twice. nasty little things.</P>

good on ya for not working this weekend. the wife and i are going to the beach with some friends. last weekend the Atlantic on the North Shore of Boston was 53 degrees. It took me like 15 minutes to get the nerve up to dive in past my knees. i'm hoping for a warm up of the water soon.</P>

[/quote]

I hate them too, dude. Dude, if I made $35/hour, I wouldn't mind the stings! Damn!! Well, I hope you and the missus enjoy the beach. Should be nice tomorrow. My father and I more than likely will go fishing. We usually fish in Greenwich, CT on the sound. I don't know if you know much about fish, but we catch baby blues (snappers).
    [/quote]</P>

nice man i love fishing. fishing for blues is good fun.</P>

yeah 35$ cash made it hard to say no to. washing windows for the uber-wealthy that own mansions in jackson wyoming for the tax shelter. have fun fishing. i find beer seems to go well with fishing</P>

Veteran

nice man i love fishing. fishing for blues is good fun.</p>

yeah 35$ cash made it hard to say no to. washing windows for the uber-wealthy that own mansions in jackson wyoming for the tax shelter. have fun fishing. i find beer seems to go well with fishing</p>[/quote]

Yeah, it's a ton of fun, dude! I've been fishing the same spot with my old man since I was like 4. We didn't go at all last year. Beer and fishing definitely go well together, it's just too bad my dad doesn't drink.

last time I went fishing in the sound the bait bit the sheep out of me (fiddler crabs). lol. Hey all, big fire in the siskyous (sp) which I'm headed up to go fly with the crews. Have a good weekend.

Veteran

Anyway, I'm gonna go relax and watch some tv, bro. Maybe get some more ice for my arm while I'm at it. Hope you have a good weekend. Later!

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]last time I went fishing in the sound the bait bit the sheep out of me (fiddler crabs). lol. Hey all, big fire in the siskyous (sp) which I'm headed up to go fly with the crews. Have a good weekend.[/quote]

Later dude!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Anyway, I'm gonna go relax and watch some tv, bro. Maybe get some more ice for my arm while I'm at it. Hope you have a good weekend. Later!
    [/quote]</P>

right on, have a great weekend</P>