Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]

</p>

Hah! Not a problem with my baseball team. We just have to worry about our bullpen blowing it.....sigh.</p>

Anyhoo, to repost, I've started a fantasy football league on yahoo for all of AG's coaching staff.</p>

Yahoo league id: 186907</p>

password: giants</p>[/quote]

I'll keep posting this when you're not around for the rest of the fellas....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    It's pretty sad that we need to hope and WISH for a series win against the low-ly Devil Rays...

It's like begging the Yankees to bet the Royals or something....
    [/quote]

yeah...it is....but this team is so inconsistent at times.........don't know what to expect anymore!
    Nieves in today.....ew
    [/quote]

You have no idea how much Nieves annoys me. You have a AA quality catcher and a pitcher
    that needs all the planets aligned to win a game..
    .jot this down as a loss....
    [/quote]

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
    Sad but true...
    I wonder how the Temperature is down in TB....if it's not to Wussina's liking...uh oh....trouble!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
    Sad but true...
    I wonder how the Temperature is down in TB....if it's not to Wussina's liking...uh oh....trouble!
    [/quote]

I'm sure he'll find some silly excuse. Although the pitcher they are going up against is horrible.
    Very high ERA. But this is the 2007 Yanks soooo, who knows, he may end up winning the Cy Young
    after this!!!

I can't beleive Kevin is leaving the Giants!!! I wonder if the new guy is going to be tougher??
    People may want Kevin back....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    I'm sure he'll find some silly excuse. Although the pitcher they are going up against is horrible.
    Very high ERA. But this is the 2007 Yanks soooo, who knows, he may end up winning the Cy Young
    after this!!!

I can't beleive Kevin is leaving the Giants!!! I wonder if the new guy is going to be tougher??
    People may want Kevin back....
    [/quote]

Yeah....this team has a tendency for making mediocre pitchers looking like Cy Young......I'm nervous about today...

Was Kevin Mod K?
    Make Reese the new head Mod! LOL! He will cut all of us! [:O]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Yeah....this team has a tendency for making mediocre pitchers looking like Cy Young......I'm nervous about today...

Was Kevin Mod K?
    Make Reese the new head Mod! LOL! He will cut all of us! [:O]
    [/quote]

No kevin was NYGModerator, the mod K guy I don't know.

haha Reese would totally cut us all! He takes no BS!!! I like it!!!

Uh oh, games about to begin....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

No kevin was NYGModerator, the mod K guy I don't know.

haha Reese would totally cut us all! He takes no BS!!! I like it!!!

Uh oh, games about to begin....
    [/quote]

Oohh! LOL!

Yay! Reese should be the new NYGModerator! I would be scared to post!!
    OMG! He could also then join the Joshie Poo fan club then! He could be in charge of security! [:P]
    Sadly...I think he might be a wee bit busy! booooooo

Oh lord almighty...they game is gonna begin...ok..I need to eat and then pray for these fools while watching...I'll be back later!

All-Pro

AG and JG and to all who wish him luck, thanks!

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]

</p>

Hah! Not a problem with my baseball team. We just have to worry about our bullpen blowing it.....sigh.</p>

Anyhoo, to repost, I've started a fantasy football league on yahoo for all of AG's coaching staff.</p>

Yahoo league id: 186907</p>

password: giants</p>[/quote]

I'll keep posting this when you're not around for the rest of the fellas....
    [/quote]

any chance i get a coaching assignment so i can play? i didnt realize it was for coaches so Ill unjoin it

[quote user="BJacobs27"]yanks at 1:40, chillin with my bro til he leaves for the marines tomorrow and then ESPYs at 9... solid liine up[/quote]</P>

Semper Fi to your brother and good luck.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]yanks at 1:40, chillin with my bro til he leaves for the marines tomorrow and then ESPYs at 9... solid liine up[/quote]</P>

Semper Fi to your brother and good luck.</P>[/quote]

thank you sir, it was kind of a messed up situation, he wasnt suppose to leave til middle of august, but i guess they need to fill a quota, and they found him at his workplace and told him he was leaving in 3 days. so all my families coming over this afternoon