Re: Asian giant for HC

Thanks had a blast yesterday......you'd prolly enjoy this stuff crush....

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey all, how's things?

the channel That I get to watch American sports over here has started showing major league lacrosse, I freakin loved it!
    [/quote]</P>

yeah buddy, lacrosse is a great sport to play and watch. thats cool you get to check it out over there. do any of your high schools have teams?</P>

[/quote]
    hey, nah! no school over here has anything other than "soccer". I always wanted to play rugby back in school, but it never happened.
    [/quote]</P>

have you been getting some good riding in?</P>

if you get a chance, google "the great divide race". it's a mountain bike race that starts on the canadien border and end on the mexican border and follows the u.s. portion of the continental divide. It's a 2500 mile, self-sustained race with more vertical than the tour de france. a kid i knew, when i lived out west,broke the course record this year by fifteen hours. the last rider just finished about a week and a half ago. pretty cool stuff</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Thanks had a blast yesterday......you'd prolly enjoy this stuff crush....[/quote]</P>

i've been thinking that, while looking at your footage and reading your comments. you have also put a ton of time into where you are today.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

the channel That I get to watch American sports over here has started showing major league lacrosse, I freakin loved it!
    [/quote]</p>

yeah buddy, lacrosse is a great sport to play and watch. thats cool you get to check it out over there. do any of your high schools have teams?</p>

[/quote]
    hey, nah! no school over here has anything other than "soccer". I always wanted to play rugby back in school, but it never happened.
    [/quote]</p>

have you been getting some good riding in?</p>

if you get a chance, google "the great divide race". it's a mountain bike race that starts on the canadien border and end on the mexican border and follows the u.s. portion of the continental divide. It's a 2500 mile, self-sustained race with more vertical than the tour de france. a kid i knew, when i lived out west,broke the course record this year by fifteen hours. the last rider just finished about a week and a half ago. pretty cool stuff</p>[/quote]

I've not been doing much riding recently due to the fact my bike has been getting all tarted up with a new frame and fork. It took a few hours of work, but I finally managed it, and then realized I lost a part, so i'm waiting for the new one. looks good so far though!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Thanks had a blast yesterday......you'd prolly enjoy this stuff crush....[/quote]</P>

i've been thinking that, while looking at your footage and reading your comments. you have also put a ton of time into where you are today.</P>

[/quote]no more than anyone else... here's another song to drive those that love you crazy...</P>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]no more than anyone else... here's another song to drive those that love you crazy...</P>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw</P>

that's got nothing on our boy down at flea market montgomery!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

yeah buddy, lacrosse is a great sport to play and watch. thats cool you get to check it out over there. do any of your high schools have teams?</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

have you been getting some good riding in?</P>

if you get a chance, google "the great divide race". it's a mountain bike race that starts on the canadien border and end on the mexican border and follows the u.s. portion of the continental divide. It's a 2500 mile, self-sustained race with more vertical than the tour de france. a kid i knew, when i lived out west,broke the course record this year by fifteen hours. the last rider just finished about a week and a half ago. pretty cool stuff</P>

[/quote]

I've not been doing much riding recently due to the fact my bike has been getting all tarted up with a new frame and fork. It took a few hours of work, but I finally managed it, and then realized I lost a part, so i'm waiting for the new one. looks good so far though!

[/quote]</P>

it does look nice, too bad about the part. thats cool you do all your own work on your bike. i could use a new front fork. i think i've blown my front hub as well</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

it does look nice, too bad about the part. thats cool you do all your own work on your bike. i could use a new front fork. i think i've blown my front hub as well</p>[/quote]

yeah, I do it all. though I can't build wheels or fix suspension problems. It's something i find really relaxing yet at the same time exciting. wierd huh?

you should splash out on some nice new parts! it makes you want to ride more because you don't like to see all the expense going to waste!

anyway, I gotta get off to my bed, see yaz all!

hey! glad to be back!</P>

All-Pro

i hope michigans WR .. mario manningham comes out next year and we draft him... Manning to Manningham all day