Re: Asian giant for HC

Good morning all!

All-Pro

good mornin everyone.... i coudlnt fall asleep til 4am last nite, so at about 3AM i did a mock draft in the espn lobby. i got the first pick in the draft and it went like this for me.

** (1) Team Pryzbek - LaDainian Tomlinson RB

** (24) Team Pryzbek - Torry Holt WR

** (25) Team Pryzbek - Drew Brees QB

** (48) Team Pryzbek - Anquan Boldin WR

** (49) Team Pryzbek - Tony Gonzalez TE

** (72) Team Pryzbek - Adrian Peterson RB

** (73) Team Pryzbek - Terry Glenn WR

** (96) Team Pryzbek - Bears D/ST D/ST

** (97) Team Pryzbek - Brandon Jackson RB

** (120) Team Pryzbek - Adam Vinatieri K

** (121) Team Pryzbek - Brandon Jones WR

** (144) Team Pryzbek - Jeff Garcia QB

heres the lil rookie spurti started taking
    ** (145) Team Pryzbek - Robert Meachem WR

** (168) Team Pryzbek - Greg Olsen TE

** (169) Team Pryzbek - Brian Leonard RB

** (192) Team Pryzbek - Amani Toomer WR

sorry im bored i just felt like showin yall, the mock drraft lobby is pretty neat tool

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey guys!!</P>

sorry for being MIA and then AWOL for so long....[:S]</P>

How is everyone doing??</P>

we had a great vacation at y' all side of the pond, wishing we were still there!! Now that i m back i promise to stick around more often </P>

Saw Frute' post bout the FFL. Nice job!! will sign up too!!</P>

Hope to catch some of u later </P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Asian (and everyone else!!)</P>

yeah we had a great time. Only problems were at customs wanting to get in the country. Took us nearly 3 hrs!!![:@] all because of a computer failure (i had to think of u man[]). after that we took a 4 hrs drive to binghamton. We took the I80 to Stroudsburg and then the I280 to I81 all the way to Binghamton. 2nd day we crossed the border to Canada and went to the Falls. Really a beautiful site!! There we stayed for a few days. Later we drove to Midland On, to visit some relatives of me misses. Had a great time there!! (wished we could stay there!!) Then we followed the road through Ottawa, Montreal, crossing the border into the US in Vermont. Drove down to Boston, MA (got lost in traffic in the city so only drove a few circles through the city and got the .... out of there, sorry Chrush). After that we drove to Cape Cod to spot the Whales. Nice to see those big animals roaming free! Then we went back to NYC taking the I95. There we stayed,first in Carlstadt NJ, next to GIANTS Stadium, and the last few days at the NEw Yorker Hotel at 34th and 8th. We were watching that nice MACY's firework on Independence day and left for home the day after[][]</P>

Well, that is what our vacation was all bout. How r u doing?? Near a vacation, i hope??</P>

Welcome back soldier!!

Glad to see you made it back in peace and had a good time here.
    You'll have to tell us what you did while you were over here and if you have
    any pictures to share...

[/quote]</P>

Hey Asian (and everyone else!!)</P>

yeah we had a great time. Only problems were at customs wanting to get in the country. Took us nearly 3 hrs!!![:@] all because of a computer failure (i had to think of u man[]). after that we took a 4 hrs drive to binghamton. We took the I80 to Stroudsburg and then the I280 to I81 all the way to Binghamton. 2nd day we crossed the border to Canada and went to the Falls. Really a beautiful site!! There we stayed for a few days. Later we drove to Midland On, to visit some relatives of me misses. Had a great time there!! (wished we could stay there!!) Then we followed the road through Ottawa, Montreal, crossing the border into the US in Vermont. Drove down to Boston, MA (got lost in traffic in the city so only drove a few circles through the city and got the .... out of there, sorry Chrush). After that we drove to Cape Cod to spot the Whales. Nice to see those big animals roaming free! Then we went back to NYC taking the I95. There we stayed,first in Carlstadt NJ, next to GIANTS Stadium, and the last few days at the NEw Yorker Hotel at 34th and 8th. We were watching that nice MACY's firework on Independence day and left for home the day after[][]</P>

Well, that is what our vacation was all bout. How r u doing?? Near a vacation, i hope??</P>

hmmmm...... sorry guys[:$][:$][:$].... guess i ve been away too long..... hope to do better next time </P>

[quote user="BJacobs27"]good mornin everyone.... i coudlnt fall asleep til 4am last nite, so at about 3AM i did a mock draft in the espn lobby. i got the first pick in the draft and it went like this for me.

** (1) Team Pryzbek - LaDainian Tomlinson RB
    ** (24) Team Pryzbek - Torry Holt WR
    ** (25) Team Pryzbek - Drew Brees QB
    ** (48) Team Pryzbek - Anquan Boldin WR
    ** (49) Team Pryzbek - Tony Gonzalez TE
    ** (72) Team Pryzbek - Adrian Peterson RB
    ** (73) Team Pryzbek - Terry Glenn WR
    ** (96) Team Pryzbek - Bears D/ST D/ST
    ** (97) Team Pryzbek - Brandon Jackson RB
    ** (120) Team Pryzbek - Adam Vinatieri K
    ** (121) Team Pryzbek - Brandon Jones WR
    ** (144) Team Pryzbek - Jeff Garcia QB

heres the lil rookie spurti started taking ** (145) Team Pryzbek - Robert Meachem WR
    ** (168) Team Pryzbek - Greg Olsen TE
    ** (169) Team Pryzbek - Brian Leonard RB
    ** (192) Team Pryzbek - Amani Toomer WR

sorry im bored i just felt like showin yall, the mock drraft lobby is pretty neat tool[/quote]</P>

Hey BJac27! I must say u have a pretty nice draft there! Glad it is Mock since i will face u the first game[]. BTW welcome here! (guess u r here for some time but i ve been away for a few weeks) i m Dutchy!</P>

</P>

well, gonna eat dinner (pizza!!) c y' all guys!! feel good to be back here!! </P>

Asian: i will post some pics some time later this week!</P>

Welcome back Dutchy! Hope the trip was fun....wow you and the misses went everywhere!
    We totally wanna see pictures []

All-Pro

thanks dutch, you seem friendly haha

Can the Yankees like score more runs..........why is this hard?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Can the Yankees like score more runs..........why is this hard?
    [/quote]

and of course soon after I type this...we score three more runs to take the lead...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Can the Yankees like score more runs..........why is this hard?
    [/quote]

and of course soon after I type this...we score three more runs to take the lead...
    [/quote]

and then they score even more runs....yay