Re: Asian giant for HC

whats up guys? its been awhile

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="frutepye"]

I've started a fantasy football league on yahoo for all of AG's coaching staff.</p>

Yahoo league id: 186907</p>

password: giants</p>[/quote]Bump[/quote]

Bumping again! Sign up people!
    [/quote]

Morning...er....afternoon y'all

Bumping this up again.......

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey Asian (and everyone else!!)</P>

yeah we had a great time. Only problems were at customs wanting to get in the country. Took us nearly 3 hrs!!![:@] all because of a computer failure (i had to think of u man[]). after that we took a 4 hrs drive to binghamton. We took the I80 to Stroudsburg and then the I280 to I81 all the way to Binghamton. 2nd day we crossed the border to Canada and went to the Falls. Really a beautiful site!! There we stayed for a few days. Later we drove to Midland On, to visit some relatives of me misses. Had a great time there!! (wished we could stay there!!) Then we followed the road through Ottawa, Montreal, crossing the border into the US in Vermont. Drove down to Boston, MA (got lost in traffic in the city so only drove a few circles through the city and got the .... out of there, sorry Chrush). After that we drove to Cape Cod to spot the Whales. Nice to see those big animals roaming free! Then we went back to NYC taking the I95. There we stayed,first in Carlstadt NJ, next to GIANTS Stadium, and the last few days at the NEw Yorker Hotel at 34th and 8th. We were watching that nice MACY's firework on Independence day and left for home the day after[][]</P>

Well, that is what our vacation was all bout. How r u doing?? Near a vacation, i hope??</P>

hmmmm...... sorry guys[:$][:$][:$].... guess i ve been away too long..... hope to do better next time </P>

[/quote]

Wow you've gone everywhere! Sounds good, I've never been to Mass. so you've already seen more
    than me here. I've seen the Falls from the Canadian side which was the best side.
    Did US Customs give you a hard time at all coming back into the US from the Canadian side?
    I've had trouble 2 times and this was WAY before 911....I guess they just like to pick on the asians.

Anyways, sorry to hear you were stuck for 3 hours with a computer glitch, you know what I think
    I might have read that in the news....

<FONT color=#000000>What made you think of me during that glitch!?? lol....

</FONT>In November I'm thinking about maybe going to Cali, I'd really like to Visit Japan, and more foreign places but like anything else it's more fun to get a group together for it....

[/quote]</P>

Good morning all! </P>

The Canadian side really is a much better side to watch the falls. We had a great time there. Fortunately we didn't have a lot of problems getting back in the US. We were afraid that might be the case, so we were kinna relieved when it didn't. Maybe it is a thing of were to cross, i dunno....</P>

LOL!! i was thinkin of u as an expert that could actualy help them out!! Waitin there really was bad and only after 1 1/2 hr they told us of the system failure. Even the US citizens were in line for over 1 hour.... But i m glad that was the only thing that wasn't going well!!!</P>

U should go to the westcoast! U should ask MJG bout Cali, but if i remember correctly he will be in Germany by then. And u r right. It sure is a lot more fun going with some ppl. Allthough when u r on ur own, u r the one making the decission where to go, instead of consulting with the rest. It is less fun but a whole lot more free (but that is just me...)</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Welcome back Dutchy! Hope the trip was fun....wow you and the misses went everywhere!
    We totally wanna see pictures []
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Jersey! nice to see u here again! It sure was a lot of fun! we went with my dad-/and sis in law. Lets say we hung in there[][]. We sure did see a lot! can't wait to go again, but first i need a job and money else it will be some short trip (to the airport and back home, lol). </P>

How r u doing, btw??</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Welcome back Dutchy!</P>

Glad to hear you had a good vaca over here in N. America.</P>

Sorry about your driving experience here in Boston. Just so you know, this city is known for it's horrible/aggressive drivers and confusing layout. NYC is so much easier with it's grid system and corresponding st. numbers. Boston streets were made for horse and buggys, too many one ways and then throw a subway train down the middle of the street!. It's stupid.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!</P>

THNX man, it sure was great! and yeah, i totally agree!! next time we will try and take public transport into the city (if that is an option) and walk. It sure looks like a real nice city, and since i like history, a great city to visit. Too bad we just didn't get there!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

yo all </P>

or should I say,.... hey hey</P>

[/quote]</P>

hey hey, lets do this dance</P>

[/quote]i made the news . to the left</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTfR-5VSg_k </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey man!</P>

wow! yeah i heard bout it. Hope everything gets under control pronto! So was that really u or one of the flyboys u trained?</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Welcome back Dutchy! Hope the trip was fun....wow you and the misses went everywhere!
    We totally wanna see pictures []
    [/quote]</p>

Hey Jersey! nice to see u here again! It sure was a lot of fun! we went with my dad-/and sis in law. Lets say we hung in there[][]. We sure did see a lot! can't wait to go again, but first i need a job and money else it will be some short trip (to the airport and back home, lol). </p>

How r u doing, btw??</p>[/quote]

Very cool Dutchy! Glad you had lotsa fun...
    Don't worry...you will get a job. Hang in there!

Welcome back dutchy, good to see you had a good time. When I lived in Boston, my mom was afraid to drive with me, so I know all about the traffic.

yo yo yo, what a gloomy day it is....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]yo yo yo, what a gloomy day it is....
    [/quote]hey hey</P>
    <DIV class="hide_s hide_m"><FONT color=#000000>Chico, CA</FONT></DIV>

<TABLE class=rule id=_ctl19 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR class="hide_s hide_m">
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Today

98/68F</TD>
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Tue

98/66F</TD>
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Wed

97/66F</TD>
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Thu

96/65F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>