Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]yo yo yo, what a gloomy day it is....
    [/quote]hey hey</p>
    <div class="hide_s hide_m"><font color="#000000">Chico, CA</font></div>

<table class="rule" id="_ctl19" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr class="hide_s hide_m">
    <td scope="col" align="center" width="25%">Today

98°/68°F</td>
    <td scope="col" align="center" width="25%">Tue

98°/66°F</td>
    <td scope="col" align="center" width="25%">Wed

97°/66°F</td>
    <td scope="col" align="center" width="25%">Thu

96°/65°F</td></tr></tbody></table></p>[/quote]

Wow almost triple digits....atleast it's not humid over there...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]hey hey</P>
    <DIV class="hide_s hide_m"><FONT color=#000000>Chico, CA</FONT></DIV>

<TABLE class=rule id=_ctl19 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR class="hide_s hide_m">
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Today

98°/68°F</TD>
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Tue

98°/66°F</TD>
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Wed

97°/66°F</TD>
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Thu

96°/65°F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

unfortunately it's kind of humid this morning. Which is unusual, thats why the low is so high, normally the low is around 60, right now we have 64% humidity. That will drop by mid day. </P>

Are you done fighting fires?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Are you done fighting fires?
    [/quote]nope

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]hey hey</p>
    <div class="hide_s hide_m"><font color="#000000">Chico, CA</font></div>

<table class="rule" id="_ctl19" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr class="hide_s hide_m">
    <td scope="col" align="center" width="25%">Today

98°/68°F</td>
    <td scope="col" align="center" width="25%">Tue

98°/66°F</td>
    <td scope="col" align="center" width="25%">Wed

97°/66°F</td>
    <td scope="col" align="center" width="25%">Thu

96°/65°F</td></tr></tbody></table></p>[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, but it's raining. And the idiot paper boy didn't put the newspaper in a plastic bag, so the thing is soaked. Good thing I don't read that one.

Man vs Wild a fake?</P>

Bear Grylls, the star of "Man vs. Wild" on the Discovery Channel, is under fire today for reportedly staying in hotels and having crews build things for him during the filming of his show, which is supposed to document him being dropped into some of the harshest environments in the world and showing viewers how to survive. The Times of London says:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

...an adviser to the show has disclosed that at one location where the adventurer claimed to be a “real life Robin-son Crusoe” trapped on “a desert island”, he was actually on an outlying part of the Hawaiian archipelago and spent nights at a motel.
    On another occasion in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains where he was filmed biting off the head of a snake for breakfast and struggling for survival “with just a water bottle, a cup and a flint for making fire”, he actually slept some nights with the crew in a lodge fitted with television and internet access. The Pines Resort at Bass Lake is advertised as “a cosy getaway for families” with blueberry pancakes for breakfast.
    In one episode Grylls was shown apparently building a Polynesian-style raft using only materials around him, including bamboo, hibiscus twine and palm leaves for a sail.
    But according to Mark Weinert, an Oregon-based survival consultant brought in for the job, it was he who led the team that built the raft. It was then dismantled so that Grylls could be shown building it on camera.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

HE ... BIT ... THE HEAD ... OFF A SNAKE ... ANDATE IT. He ate the snake. While it was alive. After he bit off it'sfraking head. Uh, who gives aish if he stayed in a motel the night before, he's still way more man than most of us will ever be. Just like Mariah Carey.</P>

More Bear madness here)</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXuFR7Cz4rk</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Man vs Wild a fake?</P>

Bear Grylls, the star of "Man vs. Wild" on the Discovery Channel, is under fire today for reportedly staying in hotels and having crews build things for him during the filming of his show, which is supposed to document him being dropped into some of the harshest environments in the world and showing viewers how to survive. The Times of London says:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

...an adviser to the show has disclosed that at one location where the adventurer claimed to be a “real life Robin-son Crusoe” trapped on “a desert island”, he was actually on an outlying part of the Hawaiian archipelago and spent nights at a motel.
    On another occasion in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains where he was filmed biting off the head of a snake for breakfast and struggling for survival “with just a water bottle, a cup and a flint for making fire”, he actually slept some nights with the crew in a lodge fitted with television and internet access. The Pines Resort at Bass Lake is advertised as “a cosy getaway for families” with blueberry pancakes for breakfast.
    In one episode Grylls was shown apparently building a Polynesian-style raft using only materials around him, including bamboo, hibiscus twine and palm leaves for a sail.
    But according to Mark Weinert, an Oregon-based survival consultant brought in for the job, it was he who led the team that built the raft. It was then dismantled so that Grylls could be shown building it on camera.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

HE ... BIT ... THE HEAD ... OFF A SNAKE ... ANDATE IT. He ate the snake. While it was alive. After he bit off it'sfraking head. Uh, who gives aish if he stayed in a motel the night before, he's still way more man than most of us will ever be. Just like Mariah Carey.</P>

[/quote]</P>

if this is true, I would be devastated...Bear is my hero!! I don't believe it [:'(]...Also he drank the water out of crap....ANyone who does that deserves a stay in a motel in my book.</P>

[quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="mjg407"]

Man vs Wild a fake?</P>

<BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

if this is true, I would be devastated...Bear is my hero!! I don't believe it [:'(]...Also he drank the water out of crap....ANyone who does that deserves a stay in a motel in my book.</P>[/quote]I sure they have folks that help (like building a raft out of sticks) but he does eat some nast ish and did drink his own urine.

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="mjg407"]

Man vs Wild a fake?</p>

Bear Grylls, the star of "Man vs. Wild" on the Discovery Channel, is under fire today for reportedly staying in hotels and having crews build things for him during the filming of his show, which is supposed to document him being dropped into some of the harshest environments in the world and showing viewers how to survive. The Times of London says:</p>
    <blockquote>

But according to Mark Weinert, an Oregon-based survival consultant brought in for the job, it was he who led the team that built the raft. It was then dismantled so that Grylls could be shown building it on camera.</p></blockquote>

HE ... BIT ... THE HEAD ... OFF A SNAKE ... ANDATE IT. He ate the snake. While it was alive. After he bit off it'sfraking head. Uh, who gives aish if he stayed in a motel the night before, he's still way more man than most of us will ever be. Just like Mariah Carey.</p>

More Bear madness here)</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXuFR7Cz4rk</p>

[/quote]</p>

if this is true, I would be devastated...Bear is my hero!! I don't believe it [:'(]...Also he drank the water out of crap....ANyone who does that deserves a stay in a motel in my book.</p>[/quote]I sure they have folks that help (like building a raft out of sticks) but he does eat some nast ish and did drink his own urine.[/quote]

This guy sounds pretty messed up.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="mjg407"]

Man vs Wild a fake?</p>

Bear Grylls, the star of "Man vs. Wild" on the Discovery Channel, is under fire today for reportedly staying in hotels and having crews build things for him during the filming of his show, which is supposed to document him being dropped into some of the harshest environments in the world and showing viewers how to survive. The Times of London says:</p>
    <blockquote>

But according to Mark Weinert, an Oregon-based survival consultant brought in for the job, it was he who led the team that built the raft. It was then dismantled so that Grylls could be shown building it on camera.</p></blockquote>

HE ... BIT ... THE HEAD ... OFF A SNAKE ... ANDATE IT. He ate the snake. While it was alive. After he bit off it'sfraking head. Uh, who gives aish if he stayed in a motel the night before, he's still way more man than most of us will ever be. Just like Mariah Carey.</p>

More Bear madness here)</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXuFR7Cz4rk</p>

[/quote]</p>

if this is true, I would be devastated...Bear is my hero!! I don't believe it [:'(]...Also he drank the water out of crap....ANyone who does that deserves a stay in a motel in my book.</p>[/quote]I sure they have folks that help (like building a raft out of sticks) but he does eat some nast ish and did drink his own urine.[/quote]

This guy sounds pretty messed up.

[/quote]
    bear grylls is god and he can kick survivormans arse any day of the week! my favorite was when he killed the rabbit by throwing a stick at it and then ate it for dinner...or the time he got out of quicksand...oh wait no the best was when. no actually every moment bear grylls is alive should be on a highlight reel, this guy is the man.