Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I think Blohan might actually go to jail?

She's in a lot more trouble than Paris. They never ever found coke in Paris's car
    or anything close....
    [/quote]nope, cmon the coke wasn't hers.... she was being chased.... she has a disease.....</p>

no jail.....</p>

the obama girl has a hot body however....</p>[/quote]

You're right, what was I thinking. Her friends are so mean to her, how could they keep
    having coke with them and putting it in her pocket when they know she might get in trouble!

She needs new friends...[]

<font color="#ff0000">Lohan says she is innocent. It's hard to beleive she is a liar so I think this case is over.
    Damn the cops for bothering her and wasting our tax dollars....well...atleast MJ's.....
    </font>

LOS ANGELES - Lindsay Lohan,
    who was arrested and released on bail for investigation of misdemeanor
    driving under the influence and with a suspended license, and felony
    cocaine possession, says she’s innocent.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Lohan was arrested early Tuesday in Santa Monica, less than two weeks after completing her second trip to rehab.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>“I
    am innocent ... did not do drugs they’re not mine. I was almost hit by
    my assistant Tarin’s mom I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy,”
    the 21-year-old actress wrote in an e-mail to “<tvservices:tv tagindex="0" searchabletitle="Access Hollywood" displayabletitle="Access Hollywood" style="cursor: pointer; color: rgb(26, 171, 31); font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;">Access Hollywood</tvservices:tv>” host Billy Bush, the show reported on its Web site Tuesday night.</p>

I'm not joking, in the military if you fail alcohol rehab, you get a medical discharge because it's a disease.... expect liho firecrotch to use the same excuses...

Lindsay Lohan is hot and she has big boobs, so I'm naturally inclined to trust her, but she needs to shut the hell up for a while. People magazine says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Asked by TV's Access Hollywood late Tuesday if there was anything the actress, 21, wanted "to get out there" about the charges against her, Lohan responded:
    "Yes. I am innocent ... did not do drugs they're not mine."
    Amid reports from police that they had received a 911 call from the mother of Lohan's former personal assistant, saying that Lohan was chasing her in an SUV, Lohan also said in her email, "I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom."
    Police found Lohan and the woman in a "heated debate" in the parking lot of Santa Monica's Civic Auditorium at about 1:30 a.m., according to Santa Monica police Lt. Alex Padilla.
    Lohan concluded her brief message with, "I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>What does that even mean? "I'm innocent"? Of what? Sorcery? Because you sure as hell were driving drunk with cocaine in your pocket.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<FONT color=#ff0000>Lohan says she is innocent. It's hard to beleive she is a liar so I think this case is over.
    Damn the cops for bothering her and wasting our tax dollars....well...atleast MJ's.....
    </FONT>

LOS ANGELES - Lindsay Lohan, who was arrested and released on bail for investigation of misdemeanor driving under the influence and with a suspended license, and felony cocaine possession, says she’s innocent.
    <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>Lohan was arrested early Tuesday in Santa Monica, less than two weeks after completing her second trip to rehab.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>“I am innocent ... did not do drugs they’re not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin’s mom I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy,” the 21-year-old actress wrote in an e-mail to “<?xml:namespace prefix = tvservices /><tvservices:tv style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; CURSOR: pointer; COLOR: rgb(26,171,31); TEXT-DECORATION: none" displayabletitle="Access Hollywood" searchabletitle="Access Hollywood" tagindex="0">Access Hollywood</tvservices:tv>” host Billy Bush, the show reported on its Web site Tuesday night.</P>
    [/quote]hahaha I guess I should have checked prior to posting

What's sad is you do have people who think the cops should be doing something else.

What they fail to realize is that if you take the celebrity out of Blohan, then she is a human
    that drove drunk, has coke in her pocket, and has a history of drugs and getting arrested.

Those same people are the ones that also complain that celebs get away with everything....

All-Pro

Funny line I heard...</P>

"Lohan, Hilton and Spears....the Martin, Davis, and Lewis of this generation"...</P>

If you do not know who Martin, Davis and Lewis are....I am really getting old....</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

Funny line I heard...</p>

"Lohan, Hilton and Spears....the Martin, Davis, and Lewis of this generation"...</p>

If you do not know who Martin, Davis and Lewis are....I am really getting old....</p>[/quote]

I honestly don't know who they are......

[quote user="Markroman"]

"Lohan, Hilton and Spears....the Martin, Davis, and Lewis of this generation"...</P>

If you do not know who Martin, Davis and Lewis are....I am really getting old....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not even close. Dean Martin was a class act all the way. I don't see the comparision to the three Ho's of the apocolypse.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

[/quote]

I honestly don't know who they are......
    [/quote]AG, you are joking right? The Rat Pack? Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, Sammy Davis Jr, add in my favorite Frank Sinatra, the greatest singer to ever live...</P>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Pack</P>