Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="frutepye"]

I've started a fantasy football league on yahoo for all of AG's coaching staff.</P>

Yahoo league id: 186907</P>

password: giants</P>

[/quote]Wow this is the lowest i've ever seen this thread in here.[/quote]</P>

haha Frute, we will revive it..... How are you?</P>[/quote]

Veteran

Good. You?

[quote user="frutepye"]Good. You?[/quote]Busy, sorry was just taking a quiz and wasn't watching the screen.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="frutepye"]Good. You?[/quote]Busy, sorry was just taking a quiz and wasn't watching the screen.[/quote]Is ok. Won't be here long, have to work.</P>

BTW for those in the league I had to change the draft day to the third.</P>

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="frutepye"]Good. You?[/quote]Busy, sorry was just taking a quiz and wasn't watching the screen.[/quote]Is ok. Won't be here long, have to work.</P>

BTW for those in the league I had to change the draft day to the third.</P>[/quote]I'll bump this later for everyone to see then. When are you headed back to school?

I know these '80s team songs are bad for me, but I just can't stop. They're like coke and drunk driving to firecrotch. </P>

The video shows that the only thing Matt Millen is worse at than managing a team is dancing.</P>

<FONT color=#980001>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eEF8zplJY8</FONT></P>

Veteran

Hola Coca Cola's! So how has everyone been? I have limited internet time (what else is new right)...so I may slide out b4 any1 sees this.

If that happens...I just wanted to say m usual, hello to all and I'll be back in time for some training camp fun &amp; critique. Miss you all very much and I hope everyone is doing well.

Deuces!

<font color="#0000ff">BLEU!!!!! [&lt;)]</font>
    We miss ya around here momma! Hope you and puppy are doing good!
    Same old same old crud around here...lol. Thank god training camp is gonna start up soon.........sign up for FF!!!

[{]

gotta go eat.....visit more missy!!!!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<font color="#0000ff">BLEU!!!!! [&lt;)]</font>
    We miss ya around here momma! Hope you and puppy are doing good!
    Same old same old crud around here...lol. Thank god training camp is gonna start up soon.........sign up for FF!!!

[{]

gotta go eat.....visit more missy!!!!

[/quote]
    JG!!!!!!!!!!!![}] Hey girly...
    "FF"? Is that Fantasy Football? I'm really bad with stuff like that...but I'd love to learn if you have some free time to teach me. BTW who should I sign up a FF team with?

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]Lindsay Lohan is hot and she has big boobs, so I'm naturally inclined to trust her, but she needs to shut the hell up for a while. People magazine says:
    <blockquote>Asked by TV's Access Hollywood late Tuesday if there was anything the actress, 21, wanted "to get out there" about the charges against her, Lohan responded:
    "Yes. I am innocent ... did not do drugs they're not mine."
    Amid reports from police that they had received a 911 call from the mother of Lohan's former personal assistant, saying that Lohan was chasing her in an SUV, Lohan also said in her email, "I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom."
    Police found Lohan and the woman in a "heated debate" in the parking lot of Santa Monica's Civic Auditorium at about 1:30 a.m., according to Santa Monica police Lt. Alex Padilla.
    Lohan concluded her brief message with, "I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."
    </blockquote>What does that even mean? "I'm innocent"? Of what? Sorcery? Because you sure as hell were driving drunk with cocaine in your pocket.[/quote]

Damn MJG is that all it takes to get your trust, LOL! Nice!