Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Hola Coca Cola's! So how has everyone been? I have limited internet time (what else is new right)...so I may slide out b4 any1 sees this.

If that happens...I just wanted to say m usual, hello to all and I'll be back in time for some training camp fun & critique. Miss you all very much and I hope everyone is doing well.

Deuces!
    [/quote]

Look who's here! Hey Bleu! Long time no see...

Veteran

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]Hola Coca Cola's! So how has everyone been? I have limited internet time (what else is new right)...so I may slide out b4 any1 sees this.

If that happens...I just wanted to say m usual, hello to all and I'll be back in time for some training camp fun & critique. Miss you all very much and I hope everyone is doing well.

Deuces!
    [/quote]

Look who's here! Hey Bleu! Long time no see...
    [/quote]

Hey GMEN4! Yes I am in the building...since football season is quickly approaching I have to step up my interaction and get back in the game.

JG mentioned FF to me and since I know nothing about it, I was wondering if you did, b/c I'm thinking of starting a team. Do you have a team?

Veteran

[quote user="Bleu"]

Hey GMEN4! Yes I am in the building...since football season is quickly approaching I have to step up my interaction and get back in the game.

JG mentioned FF to me and since I know nothing about it, I was wondering if you did, b/c I'm thinking of starting a team. Do you have a team?
    [/quote]

That's cool... It's good to hear from ya! I'm still in shock that Training Camp's opening this week. I am getting psyched for football again... I never played FF before either, Bleu, it'll be a learning experience for me as well. I did sign up for Frute's league, you should to.

Veteran

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]

[/quote]

That's cool... It's good to hear from ya! I'm still in shock that Training Camp's opening this week. I am getting psyched for football again... I never played FF before either, Bleu, it'll be a learning experience for me as well. I did sign up for Frute's league, you should to.
    [/quote]

How do I do that? Is there a link or something?

Veteran

Nevermind found it...going to sign up! Should be interesting...

Veteran

Oh okay... yeah, definitely do that. It should be fun.

Veteran

Hey listen, it was good talking to ya again, Bleu. Sorry to cut it short, but my pizza just got here. Talk to ya soon!

Veteran

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Oh okay... yeah, definitely do that. It should be fun.
    [/quote]

I tried logging in with the league ID# she gave: 186907 and PW: giants. And it said that it wasn't a valid league id#. Not sure what I should do...but if you happen to see Frute b4 me could you let her know I want to join and am having trouble.

Veteran

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Hey listen, it was good talking to ya again, Bleu. Sorry to cut it short, but my pizza just got here. Talk to ya soon!
    [/quote]

Cya Gmen4! Enjoy your [pi] Talk to ya later.

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Oh okay... yeah, definitely do that. It should be fun.
    [/quote]

I tried logging in with the league ID# she gave: 186907 and PW: giants. And it said that it wasn't a valid league id#. Not sure what I should do...but if you happen to see Frute b4 me could you let her know I want to join and am having trouble.
    [/quote]

It works Bleu! When signing up....make sure it's the free league and not the Plus thingie.....
    Just click Join a league under Football '07....and it should work!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Ok...I am posting and running again...lol......be around more missy!!!!