Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]Thanks Bleu[/quote]

No problem...so when is the big day?
    [/quote]I think we have finally narrowed down the setting. Looks like it will be either the first weekend or second weekend in October. Well thanks for chatting bleu, I've got to walk my doggie...Take care of yourself.[/quote]

Sounds great...good luck to you two. And same here I've gotta walk the poochie poo so I'll ttyl. Thanks for keeping me company. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Good night anyone else that comes online.

Deuces

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="frutepye"]Good. You?[/quote]Busy, sorry was just taking a quiz and wasn't watching the screen.[/quote]Is ok. Won't be here long, have to work.</P>

BTW for those in the league I had to change the draft day to the third.</P>[/quote]bump

yo yo yo

All-Pro

Another funny one- I say funny because of how stupid this is:</P>

Lohan bet friends that she can bed Beckham by December...bet was $50,000.</P>

Sorry...Lindsay...Beckham is in the supermodel bedding league not the trailer park crack head league.</P>

</P>

Allow me to introduce you to the Festival of the Babes, an honest-to-God soccer tournament:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

It may be one of the best-kept secrets in women's sports: an international all-girls game in which the players drink beer on the pitch, do body shots between halves, and kiss the referee after each game. Once a team is ahead by five points, every subsequent goal requires the leading players to doff an article of clothing, sometimes leaving the field resembling a women's steam room - only with more sweat and athletic cleats on every pair of feet. Now in its 17th year, Festival of the Babes is a global gathering of “soccer-playing lesbians and women willing to be mistaken for lesbians...</P>

The craziness includes draping the most intense players in feather boas, shooting the referee with a squirt-gun, replacing the soccer ball with a beach ball, and bringing tequila shots onto the field for reinforcements. According to organizer Myra Lavenue, there are even times when matches are halted altogether in favour of playing an old-fashioned game of spin-the-bottle.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello all.</P>

damn that stock market.</P>

hot as hell here in boston.</P>

im off to park city, ut for a wedding tonight, psyched to get in the mountains, where it actually cools down at night.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Allow me to introduce you to the Festival of the Babes, an honest-to-God soccer tournament:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

It may be one of the best-kept secrets in women's sports: an international all-girls game in which the players drink beer on the pitch, do body shots between halves, and kiss the referee after each game. Once a team is ahead by five points, every subsequent goal requires the leading players to doff an article of clothing, sometimes leaving the field resembling a women's steam room - only with more sweat and athletic cleats on every pair of feet. Now in its 17th year, Festival of the Babes is a global gathering of “soccer-playing lesbians and women willing to be mistaken for lesbians...</P>

The craziness includes draping the most intense players in feather boas, shooting the referee with a squirt-gun, replacing the soccer ball with a beach ball, and bringing tequila shots onto the field for reinforcements. According to organizer Myra Lavenue, there are even times when matches are halted altogether in favour of playing an old-fashioned game of spin-the-bottle.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Who is going with me! []</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Hello all.</P>

im off to park city, ut for a wedding tonight, psyched to get in the mountains, where it actually cools down at night.</P>[/quote]hey hey it's like a mini mall

<DIV class=post-body>

The Insider says a source very close to Lindsay Lohan claims she is innocent of any wrongdoing and her arrest two nights ago was simply a misunderstanding. The source says Lindsays SUV was racing through Santa Monica because she was being chased by papar***i, she was not actually behind the wheel and she knew nothing about the cocaine in her pocket because she was wearing someone else's pants. According to Lindsays friends, the night went like this: </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>- Lindsay was having a get together at her home. Several people will say she wasn't drinking, that she didn't even have a drink but at a certain point in the night, apparently, she fell off the wagon and did start drinking.
    - When assistant Tarin Graham walked into the house, looking disheveled with teary red eyes, Lindsay was concerned that something had happened to her.
    - There was some sort of altercation. Tarin either quit or Lindsay fired her. Tarin left and Lindsay followed.
    - There were definitely two people in the car with Lindsay that night.
    - Tarin's mother apparently made a police call b/c she was afraid someone was chasing her.
    - Right now, they don't know who may have been chasing her. It could have been papar***i.
    - When the cops arrived, there were so many people in the parking lot that they automatically zeroed in on Lindsay. Apparently the altercation took place at about 1:30 in the a.m.
    - Lindsay was strong-armed into taking a breathalyzer test. They say the cocaine was not Lindsay's, she was wearing someone else's pants.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

And it just kinda goes on like that for a while. I think you get the idea. "Someone else's pants". It will seriously be one of the best days of my life if she goes to court with the "Someone Else's Pants" defense. She should be arrested just for that. Wait, did I say "arrested". I meant to say "shot".</P></DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Hello all.</P>

im off to park city, ut for a wedding tonight, psyched to get in the mountains, where it actually cools down at night.</P>

[/quote]hey hey it's like a mini mall[/quote]</P>

what up mjg?</P>

you follow he tour de france at all?</P>

crazy stuff happening there.</P>

they go to the left, and when they are done going to the left, i have heard that they go to the right.</P>