Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]San Fran is where 2012 will start... They have elected the first Transgender Police Commisioner.... I'm looking for the link, just saw it on the news[/quote]

You've got to be kidding me!!!

I'm sorry, I don't know if I agree with that. I mean, I guess if his/her?? skillsets are really
    that good, then whatever but that is crazy!!!

Do you watch the show 24?

Last season the arabs/russians had a plan to nuke San Fran. When they finally found out the first
    location, I think Jack Bauer(the main character) said something like this:

"We found the first target, it's San Francisco..."

And I was laughing my a*ss off!!! Because I was picturing another character say:

"Maybe we should let them?"

It was such a perfect moment....perhaps I'm the only one that laughts at my own jokes.. [:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]San Fran is where 2012 will start... They have elected the first Transgender Police Commisioner.... I'm looking for the link, just saw it on the news[/quote]

I'm sorry, I don't know if I agree with that. I mean, I guess if his/her?? skillsets are really

Last season the arabs/russians had a plan to nuke San Fran. When they finally found out the first

And I was laughing my a*ss off!!! Because I was picturing another character say:

It was such a perfect moment....perhaps I'm the only one that laughts at my own jokes.. [:$]

[/quote]</P>

Hahah thats hilarious.When I saw the movie "The Rock" I was thinking along the same lines as you. [:$]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]San Fran is where 2012 will start... They have elected the first Transgender Police Commisioner.... I'm looking for the link, just saw it on the news[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Hahah thats hilarious.When I saw the movie "The Rock" I was thinking along the same lines as you. [:$]</P>

[quote user="Gmen2005"]

</p>

Hahah thats hilarious.When I saw the movie "The Rock" I was thinking along the same lines as you. [:$]</p>[/quote]

The Rock was a great movie!!! One of my favorites......

"I'll take pleasure in gutton you boy...."

All-Pro

[/quote]

This guy just talked about 24 on the radio. He said that they plan on putting environmental messages into the show, and make sure that its production is 'carbon-neutral'.

Man the Japanese think of everything!</P>

The Japanese love technology so much that now even sex toys are on the cutting edge, according to a report from News.com.au.</P>

The “gPod”, a phallic-shaped vibrator, is designed to respond automatically to sounds picked up by an accompanying handset, which can plug into anything from a telephone to a music player to a television.</P>

The gPod, which retails for $243, was one of a number of toys that went on public view this week at Japan's first-ever sex toy expo in suburban Tokyo.</P>

Click here to read the whole story</P>

“You can use it in many ways, for example hooking it up to your mobile phone,” said Ichiro Kameda, the machine's inventor. “The dildo vibrates through the same waves as a voice. So one of the ideas is that you can use it here in Tokyo when your boyfriend in New York is talking to you on the phone.”</P>

I guess this guy was trying to get off on his conviction....lol..</P>
    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.— A <B _extended="true">Florida[/B] jail inmate was convicted of indecent exposure after a guard complained that he had masturbated in his cell.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true">A jury took 45 minutes to convict <B _extended="true">Terry Lee Alexander[/B], 20, of the misdemeanor on Wednesday. The judge sentenced him to 60 days in the county jail. He had faced up to a year.</P>
    <P _extended="true">In November, <B _extended="true">Broward County[/B] Deputy Coryus Veal, who was monitoring Alexander's cell from a centrally located control room, saw him masturbating while he was sitting on his bunk, alone in his cell. She testified that she brought the charge against him the third time he masturbated in view of her.</P>
    <P _extended="true">Veal has brought similar charges against seven other inmates in six months.</P>
    <P _extended="true">The sheriff's office encourages deputies to file criminal charges to discourage masturbating in the county's jails, said Elliot Cohen, an agency spokesman. He said privacy is one of the rights inmate give up in jail.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]

Man the Japanese think of everything!</p>

The Japanese love technology so much that now even sex toys are on the cutting edge, according to a report from News.com.au.</p>

The “gPod”, a phallic-shaped vibrator, is designed to respond automatically to sounds picked up by an accompanying handset, which can plug into anything from a telephone to a music player to a television.</p>

The gPod, which retails for $243, was one of a number of toys that went on public view this week at Japan's first-ever sex toy expo in suburban Tokyo.</p>

Click here to read the whole story</p>

“You can use it in many ways, for example hooking it up to your mobile phone,” said Ichiro Kameda, the machine's inventor. “The dildo vibrates through the same waves as a voice. So one of the ideas is that you can use it here in Tokyo when your boyfriend in New York is talking to you on the phone.”</p>[/quote]

Nice. Now I'm just waiting for the same machines that were in that movie "Sleeper."

<DIV class=post-body>Moments ago, Nicole Richie was sentenced to four days in a Los Angele’s County Jail for her DUI on December 11th. TMZ says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>...a pregnant Nicole Richie faced the music for her wrong-way DUI bust in December -- her second DUI conviction in 4 years. Just like her "Simple Life" co-star Paris Hilton, a judge sentenced Richie to serve time in County Jail -- but only four days -- she has been credited for six hours of time served. Richie was also fined $2048 and was ordered back to school for 21 days to an alcohol education course.
    Richie must report to serve her time by September 28th.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

God our legal system sucks. She was supposed to get a minimum 5 days. It's mandatory for a second DUI. How did she get 4? What she did was way worse than what Paris did. Paris' judge would have had Nicole cryogenically frozen for a thousand years.</P></DIV>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]<div class="post-body">Moments ago, Nicole Richie was sentenced to four days in a Los Angele’s County Jail for her DUI on December 11th. TMZ says:
    <blockquote>...a pregnant Nicole Richie faced the music for her wrong-way DUI bust in December -- her second DUI conviction in 4 years. Just like her "Simple Life" co-star Paris Hilton, a judge sentenced Richie to serve time in County Jail -- but only four days -- she has been credited for six hours of time served. Richie was also fined $2048 and was ordered back to school for 21 days to an alcohol education course.
    Richie must report to serve her time by September 28th.
    </blockquote>

God our legal system sucks. She was supposed to get a minimum 5 days. It's mandatory for a second DUI. How did she get 4? What she did was way worse than what Paris did. Paris' judge would have had Nicole cryogenically frozen for a thousand years.</p></div>[/quote]

We need harsher punishments. From now on, 2 years in jail for a DUI.