Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Chopper, how'd it go with Toshiba the other night?

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! don't do it mike!!! please don't do it!!!!!!!!! we need you to stay!!!!!

Well....today is one crazy day.....

Well at least shock had some fun... I wonder if the TE coach spot is open.... D line may not be much fun here shortly...</P>

an unexpected development, Jeremy Shockey spent his last night before training camp at the strip club. Shockey took a bunch of teammates to Scores in preparation of the Giants' upcoming 7-9 season. </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

One dancer told Page Six, "Jeremy said he was being the big brother and treating them all to a night of fun. This was going to be their last chance to stay out late." "Jeremy is the coolest," said Scores dancer Devin. "He complimented me on my new boob job, which makes me a 36D." </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Well....today is one crazy day.....
    [/quote]

sure is JG! and here was me thinking i was gunna have a nice relaxing weekend!

lets take the good news though! we signed all our draft picks! I'm really happy about that!

Veteran

What's up, Andy? How's it been, bro? I take it you heard the news then.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up, Andy? How's it been, bro? I take it you heard the news then.
    [/quote]

hey man! all was good with me until I read the homepage! and we all know that reese isn't afraid to make big cuts! I'm a little nervous.

how've you been?

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up, Andy? How's it been, bro? I take it you heard the news then.
    [/quote]

hey man! all was good with me until I read the homepage! and we all know that reese isn't afraid to make big cuts! I'm a little nervous.

how've you been?
    [/quote]

Doing good... Been working my butt off as usual. It's good to have 3 day weekends. Same here... No telling what Reese will do. I tell ya what, if Strahan wants to retire, let him... Getting tired of hearing if he'll show up or not.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up, Andy? How's it been, bro? I take it you heard the news then.
    [/quote]

how've you been?
    [/quote]

Doing good... Been working my butt off as usual. It's good to have 3 day weekends. Same here... No telling what Reese will do. I tell ya what, if Strahan wants to retire, let him... Getting tired of hearing if he'll show up or not.
    [/quote]

yeah, it's getting a bit much now, at least ernie was useless and drafted too many DE's. good for him!