Re: Asian giant for HC

Well a car chase from NJ ended near where I live!!! 2012 is getting close if this
    happens in Rockland!!!! This happened moments ago....

http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...EWS02/70727011

You see what I'm talking about!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291240,00.html

Anyways, I gotta go sleep, I actually have to put in a very long day tomorrow at work!

After my chiropractor....

See ya!!!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! don't do it mike!!! please don't do it!!!!!!!!! we need you to stay!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Hey guys! How is every one???</P>

finally some time to get on board, and then this news[][][] Sure hope he will be back soon!! This whole situation really isn't going to help the team! Thought he was looking forward for his best season. I think there is more to it then they say... </P>

</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! don't do it mike!!! please don't do it!!!!!!!!! we need you to stay!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

Hey guys! How is every one???</p>

finally some time to get on board, and then this news[][][] Sure hope he will be back soon!! This whole situation really isn't going to help the team! Thought he was looking forward for his best season. I think there is more to it then they say... </p>

</p>[/quote]

I think he will be back, it makes no sense. Why would he DEMAND more money and then suddenly
    feel the need to retire? He needs money because of what his ex-wife did to him..

So now he's going to retire and get NO MONEY??

Makes no sense...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I think he will be back, it makes no sense. Why would he DEMAND more money and then suddenly
    feel the need to retire? He needs money because of what his ex-wife did to him..

Makes no sense...

[/quote]I hope we show him the door, and bring in his rival rice. Sorry, I have no sympathy for someone not complying by their contract, and then not having the GUTS to actually say what he is doing.....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Makes no sense...

[/quote]I hope we show him the door, and bring in his rival rice. Sorry, I have no sympathy for someone not complying by their contract, and then not having the GUTS to actually say what he is doing.....[/quote]

I heard that his agent said holding out from camp was part of a strategy, he really has no intentions to
    retire.

Sorry but there is a new sheriff in town, Reese will not play games...

I just watched the strangest football game.... the world cup of american football, USA vs. Japan.....Tied in double overtime.

im unbanned forever! now i can go online at my house again

I love Reese.... na na na na say goodbye mikey</P>

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/blog/</P>

So... Reading into this as I do from time to time, Jerry Reese is upping the ante on Strahan by inviting his nemesis in to chat and work out. If we still haven't heard from Strahan by tomorrow, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Giants bring Rice into our little media room to tell us all how he'd love to be here, it's the perfect place, etc.</P>

Heck, the team might even give him a No. 92 jersey to practice in, even though 97 is Rice's number.</P>