Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Bizare weekend in news...</P>
    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">PHOENIX— Officers responding to a report of an <B _extended="true">exorcism[/B] on a young girl found her grandfather choking her and used stun guns to subdue the man, who later died, authorities said Sunday.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true">http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291322,00.html</P>

[/quote]</P>

Saw this is on CNN this morning. And I'm not sure which is more bizarre...obviously the fact thata child's grandfather was choking her to death is extremely tragic. Butthe fact that police officers responded to a reported"exorcism" is really mind boggling. WTF is that about...do people actually carry outthesetypes of inane actsin real life and if so again WTF is that about?</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

I love Reese.... na na na na say goodbye mikey</P>

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/blog/</P>

So... Reading into this as I do from time to time, Jerry Reese is upping the ante on Strahan by inviting his nemesis in to chat and work out. If we still haven't heard from Strahan by tomorrow, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Giants bring Rice into our little media room to tell us all how he'd love to be here, it's the perfect place, etc.</P>

Heck, the team might even give him a No. 92 jersey to practice in, even though 97 is Rice's number.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm sorry am I missing something here. Strahan is pondering retirement and we find this amusing or enjoyable...why?</P>

This is the same Michael Strahan who holds the sack record and is currently our most consistent DB right...must we lose yet another veteran? I can't takeanother onepersonally this soon.</P>

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

I love Reese.... na na na na say goodbye mikey</P>

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/blog/</P>

So... Reading into this as I do from time to time, Jerry Reese is upping the ante on Strahan by inviting his nemesis in to chat and work out. If we still haven't heard from Strahan by tomorrow, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Giants bring Rice into our little media room to tell us all how he'd love to be here, it's the perfect place, etc.</P>

Heck, the team might even give him a No. 92 jersey to practice in, even though 97 is Rice's number.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm sorry am I missing something here. Strahan is pondering retirement and we find this amusing or enjoyable...why?</P>

This is the same Michael Strahan who holds the sack record and is currently our most consistent DB right...must we lose yet another veteran? I can't takeanother onepersonally this soon.</P>[/quote]If Mikey wants to retrie than that's his business, but his timing sure does stink. He should have let the FO know of his intentions well before they made the decision to move his replacement to OLB. It also is really poor timing on Mikey's part in the fact this whole off season rumours have been he wanted more money. What I really think is that he is holding out for more money, and Mike has always put himself above the team. Whatever the case he needs to let his teamates, FO, and fans know what is going on.

All-Pro

[quote user="BJacobs27"]whats up guys... my Denali i was trying to sell got hit by a car last nite... back bumper, the whole drivers side and drivers mirror was hit. the car didnt stop but neighbors heard it and called the cops to report it. stupid people , i bet he was an eagles fan[/quote]

That sucks. Hopefully you can get that fixed.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="BJacobs27"]whats up guys... my Denali i was trying to sell got hit by a car last nite... back bumper, the whole drivers side and drivers mirror was hit. the car didnt stop but neighbors heard it and called the cops to report it. stupid people , i bet he was an eagles fan[/quote]

Wow sorry to hear that. People really do suck.

Maybe it was Blohan trying to steal your car!!!
    [/quote]I thought she likes Hummers not Denali's....lol

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="BJacobs27"]whats up guys... my Denali i was trying to sell got hit by a car last nite... back bumper, the whole drivers side and drivers mirror was hit. the car didnt stop but neighbors heard it and called the cops to report it. stupid people , i bet he was an eagles fan[/quote]

Wow sorry to hear that. People really do suck.

Maybe it was Blohan trying to steal your car!!!
    [/quote]I thought she likes Hummers not Denali's....lol[/quote]

Probably, but it was a Denali that she took from that dude when she chased down that lady...
    It was a white denali if I recall...

Hey Bleu, I'm trying to find the source again, but one of the reporters (MG, Ralph V. or Staples) reported that Mike keeps trying to call TC, but it's always when he knows TC will be busy (7:40 when there was a 7:30 meeting) etc. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey Bleu, I'm trying to find the source again, but one of the reporters (MG, Ralph V. or Staples) reported that Mike keeps trying to call TC, but it's always when he knows TC will be busy (7:40 when there was a 7:30 meeting) etc. </P>

[/quote]</P>

The entire story at this point is not a good one. The fact that he's contemplating retirement and the whole nine...but the thought of Strahan retiring will not make me happy at all. This team needs ALOT of work and what we don't need is the loss of yet another key player in an important position. That's all I'm saying. </P>

</P>

Veteran

<FONT face=Georgia color=#ff1493 size=6>HI AG! </FONT>

On a lighter note and hahahahahaha</P>

Paris Hilton lost $60 million last week when she was cut out of the Hilton family will because of her endless whoring and spoiled antics. News.com says: </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behavior - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.
    But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw, a Hilton biographer says.
    "He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says (a source). "He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."
    Barron Hilton, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate the $2.4 billion he will gain from this month's sale of the company to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, this dude is my new hero.</P>