Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey H, I've been busy. Hahah, Urlacher is smooth...</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOL! Yeah, he is! 14 hour days, huh? Damn bro... I can barely make 10 hours myself.

David Beckhamís wife Victoria.
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

Sources say she has made herself unpopular with management of the celeb-friendly, press-shy Chateau Marmont. "She always lets the papar***i know when she'll be arriving," wags a West Coast tongue. "The Chateau Marmont tries to give celebs their privacy, and they hate her there."<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P></P>

The splash she has made since arriving also seems to have upset some of the other swimmers in the <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:CITY w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">L.A.</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY> fishbowl. Last Tuesday, "<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">Britney Spears</SPAN> turned up at the Chateau and the only table available was the one next to Posh," laughs the snitch. "But Britney didn't want to sit next to her, so she and her friend stormed off to Il Sole instead."</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that is just reprehensible. You can't just sit a sexy icon next to a washed-up pop star like that. As the sexy icon, Britney deserves better. Why is Posh Spice still famous anyway? The Spice Girls haven't mattered in years.</P>

Oh. Excuse me. I've just been informed that it's no longer 2002. Apparently the Spice Girls are touring, Posh is a fashion icon, and Britney is a washed-up mess continually on the verge of meltdown. So wait. How is pissing off Britney a bad thing again? What's she gonna do, smoke cigarettes and misspell "Posh" in her diary? </P>

Tommy Testor, 58, pastor of Gospel Baptist Church in Bristol, Va was known as a man of God who wouldn't even go to places where people were wearing shorts because he felt it was improper. Here's more from the <FONT color=#225588>Times News</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>. . . Tester allegedly pulled up in a blue 2007 Toyota Camry and offered to give Johnson City police officers oral sex when they arrived at 308 S. Belmont Street to investigate a report of indecent exposure.
    Tester, allegedly wearing a skirt, then reportedly got out of his car at the Belmont Car Wash and urinated in a wash bay in public view with children present.
    A search of Testerís vehicle reportedly revealed a half-empty pint-sized bottle of vodka and an empty bottle of Oxycodone in the passenger floorboard. Morris said Tester had told him about the painkiller prescription, which he'd said was prescribed due to previous back surgeries.
    According to reports, Tester also allegedly admitted to police that he had been drinking and failed all field sobriety tests.</BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey guys!</P>

it is weird to have to work during daytimes. That way i find less time to get here when everyone else is...</P>

Just one more day before "season" of football starts!! i m really excited, buta lill down my man Stray isnt there during trainingcamp!! Wonder if he will play this year (if possible for our team!!) </P>

Oh well that is life...... hope to catch some of u later!</P>

wow, almost off the top of the page...bumpity bump!

Whoa....this thread was slipping again........bump bump and away.................

Today is the draft right? 5pm?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Whoa....this thread was slipping again........bump bump and away.................

Today is the draft right? 5pm?
    [/quote]

Yes today is the day!!!

Yanks will go for the sweeeeep.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Yes today is the day!!!

[/quote]

I think I should pre-rank some fools....just in case I'm not around.....

Busy day today...Yankee game @ 1pm....then Football!!!! Of course it's just Pre-season...but there is a game today! Yes!

Oh and the game is on sopcast....if anyone that doesn't have NFLN and wants to see it........
    http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

Oh yeah...let's not forget the Strahan "statement"........whatever Mike.......[8-)]

Off to find coffee......be back later!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Yes today is the day!!!

[/quote]

I think I should pre-rank some fools....just in case I'm not around.....

Busy day today...Yankee game @ 1pm....then Football!!!! Of course it's just Pre-season...but there is a game today! Yes!

Oh and the game is on sopcast....if anyone that doesn't have NFLN and wants to see it........
    http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

Oh yeah...let's not forget the Strahan "statement"........whatever Mike.......[8-)]

Off to find coffee......be back later!
    [/quote]

You're right!! Maybe I should do the same thing incase I forget...

Good luck finding coffee, I am having my large ice coffee right now...

It's going to be weird watching a football game after watching so much baseball....

Hey guys!</P>

Yep today is the day!!! after all the long waiting, Football has finally returned! i think i will be able to be here..... but is it 5pm?? i thought 8pm?? 5 is much better for me since that will mean 11pm dutchy time, instead of around 2 at night! So pls tell me it is 5?!?!?!?</P>