Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Most of the stores around me have it, the problem is I sold my truck last year so now
    I don't have any car big enough to put it in!!! My little Acura isn't going to do the job....
    </p>[/quote]

If you want, I'll pick it up for ya. Just give me the money. Don't be surprised if I use your $2000 for something else, though. [] Just kidding, dude. Ask them how much it costs to deliver. Either that or maybe someone you know can help ya.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh yeah! I never saw 300!! It would look hot on that TV!!

I think the mounting should be pretty easy with some heavy duty bolts.

I will need a second person to hold the other end so I can slide the TV onto
    the wall mount....

I don't have any HD player, I'd have to get that too...

<FONT color=#0000ff>This is starting to really add up now</FONT>....hmmn.....[:$]
    [/quote]</P>

lol! is there no such tv with HD-DVD intergrated in the side/back?? i m sure there is....</P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

no prob. So we go head to head first week huh?? </p>[/quote]

Yup! Prepare to lose, Dutch! LOL! It's gonna be fun!

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL!!!! u can always put it flat on top of the roof..[][] hahahahaha. is it not free shipping/delivery to ur home address??</p>

i really wish we could have those TV's here... here they cost over $3500 ..... a bit too much for me at this time</p>[/quote]

Some do, but I don't have patience, when I see it in the store, I don't want to go home without it!!!

Yeah, imagine if I put it on the roof ? I might as well just give some homeless dude my credit card
    to spend...he'd get more out of it..

Can't you order cheaper HDTV's from the internet and have it delivered to you?
    You can get 42" HDTV's for like $700 here....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh yeah! I never saw 300!! It would look hot on that TV!!

I think the mounting should be pretty easy with some heavy duty bolts.

I will need a second person to hold the other end so I can slide the TV onto
    the wall mount....

I don't have any HD player, I'd have to get that too...

This is starting to really add up now....hmmn.....[:$]
    [/quote]

You do realize it's on DVD now, right? Damn man... See it! Seriously though, it would look really cool on that tv.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

If you want, I'll pick it up for ya. Just give me the money. Don't be surprised if I use your $2000 for something else, though. [] Just kidding, dude. Ask them how much it costs to deliver. Either that or maybe someone you know can help ya.
    [/quote]

You know what's ironic, my two best buds bought trucks after I bought mine.

They still have theirs though but they both moved so they aren't local!!!

I can figure something out, although now I am thinking of all the costs that are adding up...

[:$]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

You do realize it's on DVD now, right? Damn man... See it! Seriously though, it would look really cool on that tv.
    [/quote]

Yup, but I almost don't want to ruin it on plain old DVD, I think that movie deserves to be
    seen in all it's glory....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

You know what's ironic, my two best buds bought trucks after I bought mine.

They still have theirs though but they both moved so they aren't local!!!

I can figure something out, although now I am thinking of all the costs that are adding up...

[:$]
    [/quote]

I used to have a truck myself, years ago. Yeah, it will be expensive, no doubt. I'm sure you'll think of something. I'm like you, when I see something, I want to bring it home with me. I hate having stuff delivered.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Yup, but I almost don't want to ruin it on plain old DVD, I think that movie deserves to be
    seen in all it's glory....
    [/quote]

I hear ya. It does deserve to be seen that way. Another movie that I think would look cool is Sin City.

hey hey.... ugh watching steelers saints with chris collingsworth doing the play by play