Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Well Friday is the big day, the doushebag said "he wants to hear it from the judge" so I'm headed up today.[/quote]

Ohhh good luck with that!!! It's gotta be very stressful for you....

WTF is up with the dow? It's down 50 today, up 200 yesterday.... what is going on?

Hey remember when Paris Hilton was in jail and she told Ryan Seacrest she was determined to change her ways and she wanted to build a halfway house for recently released female inmates? Yeah. Yeah, that was neat, huh. Well this isn't about Paris doing that, it's about her being a spoiled *****. People.com says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>For Kathy Hilton, the toughest part about daughter Paris Hilton's being in jail was "seeing the rashes on her arms and face from the thin sheets."
    For Paris's homecoming, her mother set up a room in what, "used to be the baby nursery. I had fresh, really soft towels, and really soft sheets and one of those really soft, cuddly [blankets] called 'my blankey,' and nice soft pillow cases."
    Kathy Hilton's rationale, she said, was that Paris had "been in jail, obviously with the very thin sheets and one pillow and one little thin blanket. That's how [inmates] get rashes. It feels like sandpaper."
    Paris's reaction to all this softness, says her mother, was that "she went in, and she looked at the Fresh Farms soap, and she looked at the towels and the Evian water by her bedside. I wanted to make her feel really welcome. And we went downstairs and made a sandwich. And she ran outside with her doggie. And she ran, and she was screaming, 'Oh, this feels so good. I feel so lucky.' "
    </BLOCKQUOTE>I checked with over a dozen psychology professors at top schools and they said that a reasonable reaction to this story would be pure unbridled hate. So just go with that.

[quote user="mjg407"]WTF is up with the dow? It's down 50 today, up 200 yesterday.... what is going on?[/quote]

Yeah my stock is down the toilet and I'm afraid to look at my IRA....

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey remember when Paris Hilton was in jail and she told Ryan Seacrest she was determined to change her ways and she wanted to build a halfway house for recently released female inmates? Yeah. Yeah, that was neat, huh. Well this isn't about Paris doing that, it's about her being a spoiled *****. People.com says:

<blockquote>For Kathy Hilton, the toughest part about daughter Paris Hilton's being in jail was "seeing the rashes on her arms and face from the thin sheets."
    For Paris's homecoming, her mother set up a room in what, "used to be the baby nursery. I had fresh, really soft towels, and really soft sheets and one of those really soft, cuddly [blankets] called 'my blankey,' and nice soft pillow cases."
    Kathy Hilton's rationale, she said, was that Paris had "been in jail, obviously with the very thin sheets and one pillow and one little thin blanket. That's how [inmates] get rashes. It feels like sandpaper."
    Paris's reaction to all this softness, says her mother, was that "she went in, and she looked at the Fresh Farms soap, and she looked at the towels and the Evian water by her bedside. I wanted to make her feel really welcome. And we went downstairs and made a sandwich. And she ran outside with her doggie. And she ran, and she was screaming, 'Oh, this feels so good. I feel so lucky.' "
    </blockquote>I checked with over a dozen psychology professors at top schools and they said that a reasonable reaction to this story would be pure unbridled hate. So just go with that.[/quote]

Unfortunately for everyone else, the Hiltons can afford to live in their own world...

LEXINGTON, Ky. A flight attendant appeared in court Monday to answer charges she was drinking alcohol on the job and told a captain "You're dead" as she was removed from the plane.</P>

Public safety officers at Blue Grass Airport reported Sarah Mills, 26, threatened the Atlantic Southeast Airlines captain Sunday afternoon. Court documents said she smelled heavily of alcohol and admitted drinking whiskey onboard.</P>

Mills' driver's license lists her residence as Union, Mo., though she told officers she now lives in Atlanta. She was being held Monday at Fayette County Detention Center on a $350 bond following her arraignment on terroristic threatening and public alcohol intoxication. She pleaded not guilty to the charges.</P>

Court records say a breath test found her blood alcohol level was .032 lower than Kentucky's legal limit of .08 to operate a motor vehicle. She refused blood and urine tests, the court records said.</P>

<SPAN id=intelliTXT _extended="true">
    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">BANGKOK, Thailand Thai police officers who break rules will be forced to wear hot pink armbands featuring "<B _extended="true">Hello Kitty[/B]," the Japanese icon of cute, as a mark of shame, a senior officer said Monday.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true">Police officers caught littering, parking in a prohibited area, or arriving late among other misdemeanors will be forced to stay in the division office and wear the armband all day, said Police Col. Pongpat Chayaphan. The officers won't wear the armband in public.</P>
    <P _extended="true">The striking armband features Hello Kitty sitting atop two hearts.</P>
    <P _extended="true">"Simple warnings no longer work. This new twist is expected to make them feel guilt and shame and prevent them from repeating the offense, no matter how minor," said Pongpat, acting chief of the Crime Suppression Division in Bangkok.</P>
    <P _extended="true">"(Hello) Kitty is a cute icon for young girls. It's not something macho police officers want covering their biceps," Pongpat said.</P></SPAN>

[quote user="mjg407"]

LEXINGTON, Ky. A flight attendant appeared in court Monday to answer charges she was drinking alcohol on the job and told a captain "You're dead" as she was removed from the plane.</p>

Public safety officers at Blue Grass Airport reported Sarah Mills, 26, threatened the Atlantic Southeast Airlines captain Sunday afternoon. Court documents said she smelled heavily of alcohol and admitted drinking whiskey onboard.</p>

Mills' driver's license lists her residence as Union, Mo., though she told officers she now lives in Atlanta. She was being held Monday at Fayette County Detention Center on a $350 bond following her arraignment on terroristic threatening and public alcohol intoxication. She pleaded not guilty to the charges.</p>

Court records say a breath test found her blood alcohol level was .032 lower than Kentucky's legal limit of .08 to operate a motor vehicle. She refused blood and urine tests, the court records said.</p>[/quote]

Yeah read about that yesterday, there'a picture of her too...people are really getting wacko...

This dude on Fox seems a little bit whacky if you ask me.

Veteran

I can't believe this thread has nearly 35,000 responses!