Re: Asian giant for HC

Holy crap the city is a mess today...NJtransit is delayed, the subway is closed at some places...took meforever to get into the office today.

[quote user="Gmen2005"]Holy crap the city is a mess today...NJtransit is delayed, the subway is closed at some places...took meforever to get into the office today.[/quote]

Exactly why I try not to work in the city..

Which part of the city do you work at?

[quote user="Gmen2005"]Holy crap the city is a mess today...NJtransit is delayed, the subway is closed at some places...took meforever to get into the office today.[/quote]

yeah....today is a mess all over.....I was woken up last night by the storms....scary!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gmen2005"]Holy crap the city is a mess today...NJtransit is delayed, the subway is closed at some places...took meforever to get into the office today.[/quote]

yeah....today is a mess all over.....I was woken up last night by the storms....scary!
    [/quote]

Yeah me too, I usually sleep through storms but it was very very loud early this morning.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gmen2005"]Holy crap the city is a mess today...NJtransit is delayed, the subway is closed at some places...took meforever to get into the office today.[/quote]

Exactly why I try not to work in the city..

Which part of the city do you work at?
    [/quote]</P>

I work on park ave by the Waldorf Astoria. I ended up havintg to walk to my building haha, but I just got an Ipod so it wasn't bad []</P>

Oh Britney......lordy lordy lordy........

<a href="http://www.dlisted.com/node/13614">http://www.dlisted.com/node/13614
    </a>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">UsWeekly has released some more details about a 21-year-old college student that met Britney Spears during her video shoot and partied with her all night at the Standard <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Hotel</span></font> in Downtown Los Angeles. </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Matt said that Brit's boys were due to come back to her at noon the next day due to her custody agreement with KFed, but that didn't stop her from starting the party at 2am. She asked the <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">hotel</span></font> to re-open the pool and invited some male extras along with her now former assistant Shannon Funk.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Matt said, “Britney was the
    first one to undress, and then everyone else followed. I turned around
    and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">flowers</span></font> on her nipples from the shoot.”

“I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy. And that’s what she did. Mission accomplished.” </p>

Matt said Brit also dared him to walk around the pool area naked which he did. </p>

The Sun also has a couple of pictures from that nigh and more sordid details from Matt! </p>

He said, "I went in and found Britney lying on the <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">bed</span></font> with her knees up and just a pair of pink <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 0, 255); color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static; padding-bottom: 1px; background-color: transparent;">panties</span></font> on. She was looking like she was ready - and I wanted to finalise it.”</p>

“She straddled me and put her legs around me. When I started
    kissing her I did everything in my power - from my previous experience
    of kissing girls - not to mess it up. Britney had more drinks - she was
    having Jack and more Mojitos in between me feeling her up, her boobs,
    and kissing her on her neck.
    </p>

“Her body was very nice. It was sexual and sensual kissing. It
    took some effort to perfect. She is a great kisser - I’d actually say a
    phenomenal kisser.
    ”</p>

Matt was planning to spend the rest of the night with her, but one
    of his friends was practically dying from booze poisoning so Brit's
    bodyguard ordered Matt to take him home. </p>
    </div>
    <div align="left">The Sun has a couple of pictures of topless Britney with Matt in the pool. Click here to see them! </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">I hope Matt wore a condom on his tongue when he was
    kissing that skank! See this is what happens when you **** around too
    much. Eventually, some major ****** is going to sell his story and
    pictures. ***** needs to stay home and none of this **** would happen!</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Above is Britney leaving a video shoot last night in
    that classy white, lacey number and leaving Winston's earlier this
    morning after a night of partying. Yup, Mother of the CENTURY!!
    </div>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh Britney......lordy lordy lordy........

<a href="http://www.dlisted.com/node/13614">http://www.dlisted.com/node/13614
    </a>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">UsWeekly has released some more details about a 21-year-old college student that met Britney Spears during her video shoot and partied with her all night at the Standard <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Hotel</span></font> in Downtown Los Angeles. </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Matt said that Brit's boys were due to come back to her at noon the next day due to her custody agreement with KFed, but that didn't stop her from starting the party at 2am. She asked the <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">hotel</span></font> to re-open the pool and invited some male extras along with her now former assistant Shannon Funk.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Matt said, “Britney was the
    first one to undress, and then everyone else followed. I turned around
    and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">flowers</span></font> on her nipples from the shoot.”

“I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy. And that’s what she did. Mission accomplished.” </p>

Matt said Brit also dared him to walk around the pool area naked which he did. </p>

The Sun also has a couple of pictures from that nigh and more sordid details from Matt! </p>

He said, "I went in and found Britney lying on the <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">bed</span></font> with her knees up and just a pair of pink <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 0, 255); color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static; padding-bottom: 1px; background-color: transparent;">panties</span></font> on. She was looking like she was ready - and I wanted to finalise it.”</p>

“She straddled me and put her legs around me. When I started
    kissing her I did everything in my power - from my previous experience
    of kissing girls - not to mess it up. Britney had more drinks - she was
    having Jack and more Mojitos in between me feeling her up, her boobs,
    and kissing her on her neck.
    </p>

“Her body was very nice. It was sexual and sensual kissing. It
    took some effort to perfect. She is a great kisser - I’d actually say a
    phenomenal kisser.
    ”</p>

Matt was planning to spend the rest of the night with her, but one
    of his friends was practically dying from booze poisoning so Brit's
    bodyguard ordered Matt to take him home. </p>
    </div>
    <div align="left">The Sun has a couple of pictures of topless Britney with Matt in the pool. Click here to see them! </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">I hope Matt wore a condom on his tongue when he was
    kissing that skank! See this is what happens when you **** around too
    much. Eventually, some major ****** is going to sell his story and
    pictures. ***** needs to stay home and none of this **** would happen!</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Above is Britney leaving a video shoot last night in
    that classy white, lacey number and leaving Winston's earlier this
    morning after a night of partying. Yup, Mother of the CENTURY!!
    </div>
    [/quote]

jeeez!! Can she get any worse!!

I think she is competing against herself to see who's the worse!!!

I hope the judge sees this and keeps the kids away.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Oh it gets worse......can I just say....eeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

http://www.dlisted.com/

<div align="left">Earlier I posted the cover of this week's Star Magazine which claims Britney claims that KFed bumped uglies with Lynne Spears. Here's the deets. A source claims that during a huge fight, Britney accused her momma of riding on the KFed train.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">This source said, "Britney accused her mom of
    sleeping with Kevin! Britney doesn’t know up from down right now.
    She’s so confused and angry, she told Lynne that she was so
    backstabbing, that she was probably sleeping with Kevin just to hurt
    her feelings. Lynne, on the other hand, is deeply hurt that her own
    daughter would so viciously accuse her of doing something so terrible.”
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">This source said that they doubt Lynne has gotten with KFed and Britney only thinks so, because she's crazy in the brains. “Her
    apparent paranoia about her mother and Kevin seems to be a product of
    her current mental state. All that Lynne and Kevin hope for right now
    is that Britney will start seeing a therapist to get to the root of her
    issues, instead of wildly blaming others for her insecurities
    .”</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Britney is crazy! Next she's going to accuse her dog London of trying to get <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">SPF</span></font> to run away and marry her or him, whatever it is.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Don't be too surprised if you see that on Star next week!</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">With all that being said, I believe it. Who can resist the hotness of Lynne Spears' lady lumps?</div>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Oh it gets worse......can I just say....eeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

http://www.dlisted.com/

<div align="left">Earlier I posted the cover of this week's Star Magazine which claims Britney claims that KFed bumped uglies with Lynne Spears. Here's the deets. A source claims that during a huge fight, Britney accused her momma of riding on the KFed train.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">This source said, "Britney accused her mom of
    sleeping with Kevin! Britney doesn’t know up from down right now.
    She’s so confused and angry, she told Lynne that she was so
    backstabbing, that she was probably sleeping with Kevin just to hurt
    her feelings. Lynne, on the other hand, is deeply hurt that her own
    daughter would so viciously accuse her of doing something so terrible.”
    </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">This source said that they doubt Lynne has gotten with KFed and Britney only thinks so, because she's crazy in the brains. “Her
    apparent paranoia about her mother and Kevin seems to be a product of
    her current mental state. All that Lynne and Kevin hope for right now
    is that Britney will start seeing a therapist to get to the root of her
    issues, instead of wildly blaming others for her insecurities
    .”</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Britney is crazy! Next she's going to accuse her dog London of trying to get <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">SPF</span></font> to run away and marry her or him, whatever it is.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">Don't be too surprised if you see that on Star next week!</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">With all that being said, I believe it. Who can resist the hotness of Lynne Spears' lady lumps?</div>
    [/quote]

Wow this girl has really lost it..

You know she's lost it when she truly truly thinks everyone wants K-fed....

Let's bump this up....

Oh snap! K-Fed is making a move......

<h2>K-Fed Makes His Move -- Custody War!</h2><p class="byline">Posted Aug 8th 2007 7:44PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Britney Spears</p>TMZ
    has learned Kevin Federline's lawyer went to court this afternoon and
    filed legal papers in his custody case -- and we've just confirmed, he
    wants more custody!

Britney and K-Fed currently share custody
    50/50. Sources say for the last two weeks, K-Fed has been threatening
    to go back to court and ask for more custody. In the new legal papers,
    filed by attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, Federline has pulled the trigger
    and declared war. We don't know how much more custody Kevin wants,
    because the papers are under seal.

We're told Federline made his move because he's unhappy with Brit's behavior.