Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

no.....she had a sex tape with Bret too......that women is a 7-11........
    [/quote]

I honeslty don't find Pam attractive whatsoever, I've never understood why guys
    were so hot for her.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

They suck.... now I remember Brent Michaels...... Poison was part of that new metal band movement of all that crappy soft metal stuff.... sukked that Motley Crue, GnR and the rest followed suit.[/quote]

I agree. Poison are nothing more than posers, dude.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]http://www.knaclive.com/article.asp?ArticleID=3842

yeah...I remember their little lawsuits...
    [/quote]

haha didn't Ax slap some guy in the face at some bar awhile back?

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

were so hot for her.
    [/quote]

She used to be alright before the implants and plastic surgery. She looks too damn fake now.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

were so hot for her.
    [/quote]

She used to be alright before the implants and plastic surgery. She looks too damn fake now.
    [/quote]

Even when she was on Baywatch, I guess she was big then too...but I just don't find
    anything at all attractive about her, and I dig blondes too!! (who doesn't)

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]yep, unfortunately the hearing his effin lawyer (with 0 evidence) created enough doubt that the commisioner wouldn't make a decision. Yep this sucks, we moved her stuff out on Wednesday, and school here started yesterday for CA, but right now we are in limbo..... I really wonder about our legal system...[/quote]

Man that is bogus, sorry to hear that. I would be crying if I had to drop $10K...

I've been going back and forth on an HDTV for about 2 weeks now and that isn't
    close to what you paid...

What are the options now?
    [/quote]Fight it in court. The state appointed investigator didn't want to hurt the punks feelings and was afraid how he would treat his daughter so she held back on the investigation. She is submitting a supplemental which shows that it would be adverse for the punk to be there. Plus we have a bunch of evidence, all he has is bullh**** and accusations. The ******* has been telling his daughter that it is dangerous here and lots of crime (the city I live in is below the national average for crime).

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]yep, unfortunately the hearing his effin lawyer (with 0 evidence) created enough doubt that the commisioner wouldn't make a decision. Yep this sucks, we moved her stuff out on Wednesday, and school here started yesterday for CA, but right now we are in limbo..... I really wonder about our legal system...[/quote]

Man that is bogus, sorry to hear that. I would be crying if I had to drop $10K...

I've been going back and forth on an HDTV for about 2 weeks now and that isn't
    close to what you paid...

What are the options now?
    [/quote]Fight it in court. The state appointed investigator didn't want to hurt the punks feelings and was afraid how he would treat his daughter so she held back on the investigation. She is submitting a supplemental which shows that it would be adverse for the punk to be there. Plus we have a bunch of evidence, all he has is bullh**** and accusations. The ******* has been telling his daughter that it is dangerous here and lots of crime (the city I live in is below the national average for crime).[/quote]

I can't beleive this situation is still occurring. I thought it would have been over by now.

check your inbox.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Even when she was on Baywatch, I guess she was big then too...but I just don't find
    [/quote]

Oh I love blondes, too, don't get me wrong. I'm talking about her Home Improvement days. Yanks are getting their butts handed to 'em again! F'in Mussina!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Oh I love blondes, too, don't get me wrong. I'm talking about her Home Improvement days. Yanks are getting their butts handed to 'em again! F'in Mussina!
    [/quote]

Oh yeah!! I remember Home Improvement, I used to watch that all the time. I like how the finale finally showed him finishing up his car that he built from scratch, it was about time...

She was better in that show, I admit...

Off to meet my fiancee and her daughter at the gym... cya..