Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Oh yeah!! I remember Home Improvement, I used to watch that all the time. I like how the finale finally showed him finishing up his car that he built from scratch, it was about time...

She was better in that show, I admit...
    [/quote]

Yeah, that was cool... Tim Allen is great. Did you ever watch his standup, Men are Pigs? Hysterical! Haven't watched it in years.

[quote user="mjg407"]Off to meet my fiancee and her daughter at the gym... cya..[/quote]

Later mjg!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]Off to meet my fiancee and her daughter at the gym... cya..[/quote]

Later mjg!
    [/quote]

Yup, see ya dude....

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Oh yeah!! I remember Home Improvement, I used to watch that all the time. I like how the finale finally showed him finishing up his car that he built from scratch, it was about time...

She was better in that show, I admit...
    [/quote]

Yeah, that was cool... Tim Allen is great. Did you ever watch his standup, Men are Pigs? Hysterical! Haven't watched it in years.
    [/quote]

Nope, I never saw his standup. That was a unique show, one of a kind. Kinda like Roseanne in a way.
    The show had substance and it was funny....when the boys started to grow up, you can tell the show
    was losing it...

Nope, I never saw his standup. That was a unique show, one of a kind. Kinda like Roseanne in a way.
    The show had substance and it was funny....when the boys started to grow up, you can tell the show
    was losing it...
    [/quote]

Yeah, it was. His standup's like Home Improvement. If you ever find it, definitely check it out. I never got into Roseanne for some reason.

You watching the game?

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]You watching the game?
    [/quote]

Of course! Matsui just drove in a run...

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

was losing it...
    [/quote]

Yeah, it was. His standup's like Home Improvement. If you ever find it, definitely check it out. I never got into Roseanne for some reason.
    [/quote]

Great show, keeps you humble.....maybe I'm getting old but a lot of TV shows now
    don't seem very good anymore, not much substance....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]You watching the game?
    [/quote]

Of course! Matsui just drove in a run...
    [/quote]

LOL! Just wanted to make sure. Yeah, now hopefully they can build on this! Anyway, gotta get some food, bro. Talk to ya later.

Great show, keeps you humble.....maybe I'm getting old but a lot of TV shows now
    don't seem very good anymore, not much substance....
    [/quote]

I agree, they're not. I miss shows like Seinfeld, too. Oh well... What can you do? Alright I'm out.