Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

I feel ya AG! Love the RD analogy...that was pretty good. And hey HC...missed you guys!
    [/quote]

It's about time you came back!! Are you still working for you know who?
    [/quote]

Yes I am. Loving every moment of it too. But I miss football and I needed to get back to my other job. Glad you missed me though, hee hee.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't beleive how many people are trashing Tiki on the NBC debut thread on TAGF....

Everyone has short short memories as to what he has done for the club.... [:$]

He didn't criticize Eli last night, he said exactly what everyone already knows. Fans just
    don't want to hear it...
    [/quote]</p>

If Tiki said that TC was the nicest guy in the world, and that Eli was the best QB, this MB would still flame him. </p>

Hello all. I guess TAGF is a mess?</p>[/quote]

No one said be a homer and be phony, but this is not the first time Tiki has gone there and enuff is enuff. Fans are just tired of his constant criticism.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't beleive how many people are trashing Tiki on the NBC debut thread on TAGF....

Everyone has short short memories as to what he has done for the club.... [:$]

He didn't criticize Eli last night, he said exactly what everyone already knows. Fans just
    don't want to hear it...
    [/quote]</p>

If Tiki said that TC was the nicest guy in the world, and that Eli was the best QB, this MB would still flame him. </p>

Hello all. I guess TAGF is a mess?</p>[/quote]

I would rather Tiki said nothing...good or bad....but that never seemed to happen while he was playing for us...........
    Sure as hell ain't happening now................
    [/quote]

Right!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

LOL! Well that sexy half-Asian specimen can come right on over, I'll nurse him back to health. Ok that was inappropriate but it's the truth.

And I agree we hold to too much damaged goods and that needs to stop. Sucks abot Jennings though really does.
    [/quote]

My take on it is that we just have to cut our losses and move on. Other teams are winning the superbowl
    while we WERE busy holding onto players like Tim Carter...
    I'm afraid that Derrick Ward is going to be on that list as well...

Now we have a HOF Strahan that adding to even more drama...it just needs to stop..

Just like Susan Powers always says, STOP THE INSANITY!!!!
    [/quote]
    The very thought of Strahan just makes my skin crawl. He needs to cut this ish out for real, like we really need another "retirement" season. Sheesh!

Oh and we forgot Sinorice Moss! WTF is up with this guy, he hasn't played in 5 games and stays hurt...he needs to go!

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

LOL! Well that sexy half-Asian specimen can come right on over, I'll nurse him back to health. Ok that was inappropriate but it's the truth.

And I agree we hold to too much damaged goods and that needs to stop. Sucks abot Jennings though really does.
    [/quote]

My take on it is that we just have to cut our losses and move on. Other teams are winning the superbowl
    while we WERE busy holding onto players like Tim Carter...
    I'm afraid that Derrick Ward is going to be on that list as well...

Now we have a HOF Strahan that adding to even more drama...it just needs to stop..

Just like Susan Powers always says, STOP THE INSANITY!!!!
    [/quote]
    The very thought of Strahan just makes my skin crawl. He needs to cut this ish out for real, like we really need another "retirement" season. Sheesh!

Oh and we forgot Sinorice Moss! WTF is up with this guy, he hasn't played in 5 games and stays hurt...he needs to go!
    [/quote]

Strahan needs to make up his mind and do something and stick to it....enough is enough........
    I love this team....but we sure do have some drama mama's on it...............I don't want a repeat of last year....I am praying the NY Giants's version of As the Sh*t Turns has been canceled..........

Yeah...what is the deal with Moss...........he hurt his ankle? Whatever....

I am just worried about Plax and his ankles and Smith.........

But Amani looked good out there.........so happy he is back! [&lt;)]

Well I'm going to side with AG on the Tiki thing and drop it, I've got too much other things going on in my life to worry about what someone says in the news. </P>

About the game, was it just me or were the Ravens playing dirty?</P>

Okay, where did everyone go?</P>

Vick will plead guilty, I wonder what RG will do?</P>

bwhahhhahhahah Joe Thiesman will munch on the box....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQyFT3ANbUA</P>

This may be the least idiotic thing Mike Patrick has ever said. It may even be on par with John Madden's Thanksgiving telecast when he said he couldn't wait to get home to his wife to stuff the bird. Unless it was in the cranberry bog, if you know what I'm talkin' about. And I think you do.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Well I'm going to side with AG on the Tiki thing and drop it, I've got too much other things going on in my life to worry about what someone says in the news. </p>

About the game, was it just me or were the Ravens playing dirty?</p>[/quote]

Ahhh I thought I was the only one that noticed, Ravens were very much so playing dirty!!

I felt bad for my team out there!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

Okay, where did everyone go?</p>

Vick will plead guilty, I wonder what RG will do?</p>[/quote]

My question is, how does it work? Let's say his prison time is 2 years.

Does RG ban him from football for a year during the 2 years? Or after he gets out?