Re: Asian giant for HC

hey all. how's things? I can't wait for the real season to start so that we can get onto the buisness of football. does every team have to put up with all this making mountains out of mole hills the the giants do?

Hey Andy, AG where did you go... oh well. Here is the only way to market Futball in America</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7kH_FsgMUY</P>

Ouch....</P>
    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">MESA, Ariz.— An Arizona woman has been charged with attempted murder after allegedly stabbing her estranged husband in the chest during sex, MyFOXPhoenix.com reports.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true"><B _extended="true">Falon Gonzales[/B], 23, was released on $100,000 bond after being booked Tuesday night, according to the report. Her husband, <B _extended="true">Juan Carlos Gonzales[/B], 26, was listed in serious condition at a local hospital.</P>
    <P _extended="true">He fled to neighbor Tony Ballard's home on West Stanford Avenue in Gilbert, Ariz., after the attack, MyFOXPhoenix.com reports.</P>
    <P _extended="true">Click here to view the MyFOXPhoenix.com report.</P>
    <P _extended="true">"I've never had a naked man run to my house bleeding, you know what I mean?" Ballard told MyFOXPhoenix.com.</P>
    <P _extended="true">Ballard told MyFOXPhoenix.com that the couple was in the middle of sex when the alleged attack occurred.</P>
    <P _extended="true">"She was on top and she reached out of a bag and pulled a knife out of a bag and drove it into his chest," Ballard said of the incident."She apologized first," the neighbor told MyFOXPhoenix.com. "She said 'Juan, I'm sorry about this.'"</P>
    <P _extended="true">Juan Carlos Gonzales was transported to <B _extended="true">Scottsdale Osborn Healthcare[/B] hospital with a collapsed lung and was listed in serious condition.</P>
    <P _extended="true">Authorities said Juan Gonzales moved out of the couple's home about a month ago and asked to meet his wife and a home appraiser Tuesday afternoon. He later showed Falon Gonzales dissolution of marriage papers.</P>
    <P _extended="true">Falon Gonzales told police that she hid a kitchen knife in a duffel bag at the home with a plan to harm her husband and stabbed him with it after luring him into the bathroom.</P>

um........yeah........rock on Vlad......[*-)]....lol

http://www.dlisted.com/node/14169

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]um........yeah........rock on Vlad......[*-)]....lol

[/quote]

I think he can take MJ....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]um........yeah........rock on Vlad......[*-)]....lol

[/quote]

I think he can take MJ....
    [/quote]I kick the snot out of that homocommie...

<DIV class=post-body>

Good news if you wanted to hear someone grunting to the sound of babys mobile, because KIIS FM in LA has gotten a copy of the first full song from the next Britney <NOBR>Spears</NOBR> album. Click here to hear it. You won't be disappointed. Unless you're into songs that don't make you wanna attack your radio. In which case, you might be very disappointed. Feel free to sing along:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Everyday, I'm in a daze
    Looking for that someone
    And everyday, I sit and kneel and pray
    Oh, sweet love, can I get some?
    So why do you desert me, baby boy?
    I need your love right now!
    And if you desert me, baby boy
    Don't you leave me in your crowd

(Talking)
    Hey baby, what time you gonna get home?
    Oh, really?
    Alright, well, I'll see you later, then
    Oh, wait
    Would you mind getting some…
    Yeah, when you come home
    Yeah, that's it
    I love you too
    Bye

(Singing)
    Some day when you see my face
    You will think that you have won
    And some day when it's all away
    Our love just begun
    So why did you desert me, baby boy?
    I thought that you, you were the one
    So if you preferred the other one
    She won't bring you the sun.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems pretty obvious at this point that this chick is just ****in us around. WTF was that? It's not even fun to make fun of her anymore. At this point, making fun of Britney Spears is like booing at the Special Olympics.</P></DIV>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Morning All. just two days away from the weekend.woot!!![/quote]

Sounds like you are beginning to like this thread?? []
    [/quote]</P>

oh yeah. this is a whimsical thread of unabashed chit chat minus the chaos that is TAGF. seems like people over "here" are more down to earth and approachable. plus gives me a chance to speak flippantly and sarcastically without extreme censorship.</P>

also why i like the Un Official Yanks thread too.</P>

you have no idea how homesick i've been since moving out here so any interaction with people back home is a positive medication for my mind....</P>

ack, i digress. If Stray retires after all this hub bub, i think he'll still get crucified by the greater Giant Nation; not nearly as bad as o' tiki bear, but close enough. i hope he just kinda gives it one more year and then leaves on that note.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

GQ, the magazine for closeted gay men who aren't quite ready for the leap of gayness that is Men's Health, features several of the NFL's most talented young quarterbacks, plus Ben Rothlesberger, in this month's issue. </P>

For your viewing pleasure, you deserve to see Browns QB <STRIKE>James Dean</STRIKE> Brady Quinn, plus JaMarcus Russell in a coat he borrowed from Vin Diesel in XXX. Matt Leinart only did the shoot because he got to keep the model.</P>

In a related story, be sure to look for Trent Green's favorite places to eat a 5 a.m. breakfast in next month's AARP Magazine. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

more at Kissing Suzy Kolber </P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Morning All. just two days away from the weekend.woot!!![/quote]

Sounds like you are beginning to like this thread?? []
    [/quote]</P>

oh yeah. this is a whimsical thread of unabashed chit chat minus the chaos that is TAGF. seems like people over "here" are more down to earth and approachable. plus gives me a chance to speak flippantly and sarcastically without extreme censorship.</P>

</P>[/quote]You are always welcome. What did you leave as? E-9, 8?