Re: Asian giant for HC

Nicole Richie gets 82 minutes in jail!!!

The poor girl!! How could they do that to her....that is absolute torture!!!

I pray Blohan doesn't get nearly as many MINUTES....

Let's all pray for a safe 25 seconds stay behind bars....

This country....crazy ain't it??? <---- I really mean this part...[:@][:@][:@]

Veteran

Morning all...

Morning. Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

GQ, the magazine for closeted gay men who aren't quite ready for the leap of gayness that is Men's Health, features several of the NFL's most talented young quarterbacks, plus Ben Rothlesberger, in this month's issue. </P>

For your viewing pleasure, you deserve to see Browns QB <STRIKE>James Dean</STRIKE> Brady Quinn, plus JaMarcus Russell in a coat he borrowed from Vin Diesel in XXX. Matt Leinart only did the shoot because he got to keep the model.</P>

In a related story, be sure to look for Trent Green's favorite places to eat a 5 a.m. breakfast in next month's AARP Magazine. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

more at Kissing Suzy Kolber </P>

[/quote]

Mmmmmm they look delish!
    [/quote]Here you go Bleu... phony homo</P>

</P>

What's up guys...

Nothing planned for the weekend? You?

Just another hopefully long weekend....

On December 11th of last year, Nicole <NOBR>Richie</NOBR> was arrested after driving the wrong way down the Burbank Freeway. When sheriffs deputies found her, she was parked on the freeway, talking on her cell phone. When questioned, she admitted she was high on vicodin and had been smoking marijuana. This was not her first DUI. In 2002, she was arrested for driving 50 miler per hour in a 15 mph zone near UCLA. She had a .13 blood alcohol level, almost twice the legal limit. Six months later, she was convicted for possession of heroin and driving on a suspended license. And yet, when she went to court for her December arrest, she was sentenced to just four days in jail. Her license was also not suspended for one year, despite the fact that a one year suspension is mandatory for a second DUI. But apparently the LA County Sheriffs Department thought 4 days was too harsh, so when Nicole turned herself in late Thursday afternoon, she was released just 82 minutes later. She was in a cell, a private cell, for 35 minutes. People.com says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>Richie entered the jail in Lynwood, Calif., at 3:15 p.m. for booking, listed at 5'1" and 105 lbs. She was processed into the system and released at 4:37 p.m.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>It's kind of inspiring to see the LA county sheriffs department and district attorney say "frakk you" so blatantly. They have to know everyone is watching these cases to see if they're going to give celebrities preferential treatment, and yet they do it anyway. They don't give afrack what anyone thinks, they're determined to not enforce the laws they are entrusted to enforce. I'm surprised they even made Nicole come down to the jail cell. They should get a portable cell that comes to the celebrities from now on. Maybe one of those inflatable things you jump around in. That's sort of shaped like a cell. Ooo, be sure to get one with a slide. And maybe one of those funnel cake carts too. And a wack a mole. People love wack a mole. But it's still jail, so therefore you're sentenced to feel only "glee". No "delight", or you're in big trouble.

[quote user="mjg407"]On December 11th of last year, Nicole <nobr>Richie</nobr> was arrested after driving the wrong way down the Burbank Freeway. When sheriffs deputies found her, she was parked on the freeway, talking on her cell phone. When questioned, she admitted she was high on vicodin and had been smoking marijuana. This was not her first DUI. In 2002, she was arrested for driving 50 miler per hour in a 15 mph zone near UCLA. She had a .13 blood alcohol level, almost twice the legal limit. Six months later, she was convicted for possession of heroin and driving on a suspended license. And yet, when she went to court for her December arrest, she was sentenced to just four days in jail. Her license was also not suspended for one year, despite the fact that a one year suspension is mandatory for a second DUI. But apparently the LA County Sheriffs Department thought 4 days was too harsh, so when Nicole turned herself in late Thursday afternoon, she was released just 82 minutes later. She was in a cell, a private cell, for 35 minutes. People.com says:

<blockquote>Richie entered the jail in Lynwood, Calif., at 3:15 p.m. for booking, listed at 5'1" and 105 lbs. She was processed into the system and released at 4:37 p.m.
    </blockquote>It's kind of inspiring to see the LA county sheriffs department and district attorney say "frakk you" so blatantly. They have to know everyone is watching these cases to see if they're going to give celebrities preferential treatment, and yet they do it anyway. They don't give afrack what anyone thinks, they're determined to not enforce the laws they are entrusted to enforce. I'm surprised they even made Nicole come down to the jail cell. They should get a portable cell that comes to the celebrities from now on. Maybe one of those inflatable things you jump around in. That's sort of shaped like a cell. Ooo, be sure to get one with a slide. And maybe one of those funnel cake carts too. And a wack a mole. People love wack a mole. But it's still jail, so therefore you're sentenced to feel only "glee". No "delight", or you're in big trouble.
    [/quote]

I'm shocked they didn't just put an ankle tracker thing on her for 10 mins and then say
    she served her time...

This is really bad America at its worse!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]On December 11th of last year, Nicole <NOBR>Richie</NOBR> was arrested after driving the wrong way down the Burbank Freeway. When sheriffs deputies found her, she was parked on the freeway, talking on her cell phone. When questioned, she admitted she was high on vicodin and had been smoking marijuana. This was not her first DUI. In 2002, she was arrested for driving 50 miler per hour in a 15 mph zone near UCLA. She had a .13 blood alcohol level, almost twice the legal limit. Six months later, she was convicted for possession of heroin and driving on a suspended license. And yet, when she went to court for her December arrest, she was sentenced to just four days in jail. Her license was also not suspended for one year, despite the fact that a one year suspension is mandatory for a second DUI. But apparently the LA County Sheriffs Department thought 4 days was too harsh, so when Nicole turned herself in late Thursday afternoon, she was released just 82 minutes later. She was in a cell, a private cell, for 35 minutes. People.com says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>Richie entered the jail in Lynwood, Calif., at 3:15 p.m. for booking, listed at 5'1" and 105 lbs. She was processed into the system and released at 4:37 p.m.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

It's kind of inspiring to see the LA county sheriffs department and district attorney say "frakk you" so blatantly. They have to know everyone is watching these cases to see if they're going to give celebrities preferential treatment, and yet they do it anyway. They don't give afrack what anyone thinks, they're determined to not enforce the laws they are entrusted to enforce. I'm surprised they even made Nicole come down to the jail cell. They should get a portable cell that comes to the celebrities from now on. Maybe one of those inflatable things you jump around in. That's sort of shaped like a cell. Ooo, be sure to get one with a slide. And maybe one of those funnel cake carts too. And a wack a mole. People love wack a mole. But it's still jail, so therefore you're sentenced to feel only "glee". No "delight", or you're in big trouble.
    [/quote]

I'm shocked they didn't just put an ankle tracker thing on her for 10 mins and then say
    she served her time...

This is really bad America at its worse!!!

[/quote]The LiHo thing is the worst. I wish I could get ****faced, drive around with coke in my pocket, but then run off for a few weeks to a resort... I mean rehab. Of course you and I can't afford this rehab, or the 3-4 weeks of not working...... I wonder if LiHo/Parisho/NicHo were black or mexican if the LA sherriff would let them just waltz on out?</P>
    <DIV class=post-body>

After her plea deal today and agreeing to serve one day in jail, Lindsay <NOBR>Lohan</NOBR> issued the following statement:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>"It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs.
    Recently, I relapsed and did things for which I am ashamed. I broke the law, and today I took responsibility by pleading guilty to the charges in my case. No matter what I said when I was under the influence on the day I was arrested, I am not blaming anyone else for my conduct other than myself. I thank God I did not injure others. I easily could have.
    I very much want to be healthy and gain control of my life and career and have asked for medical help in doing so. I am taking these steps to improve my life. Luckily, I am not alone in my daily struggle and I know that people like me have succeeded. Maybe with time it will become easier. I hope so."</BLOCKQUOTE>Don't addicts need to hit some low point before they wake up? if so, we can count on more <NOBR>fun</NOBR> with Lindsay because this isn't any kind of low point. A few weeks at a beautiful Utah resort and an hour in a jail actually sounds pretty cool. Jesus, based on what we've seen so far, the cops will probably let her hold their guns and play with the sirens in the squad car. </DIV>

Mike Vick needs to move to SoCal. I'm sure they would make him do something serious, like walk dogs for a week...

[quote user="mjg407"]Mike Vick needs to move to SoCal. I'm sure they would make him do something serious, like walk dogs for a week...[/quote]

ha! He should!!

His fault was not the killing of dogs, it was living in the wrong county!!!