Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Mike Vick needs to move to SoCal. I'm sure they would make him do something serious, like walk dogs for a week...[/quote]

ha! He should!!

His fault was not the killing of dogs, it was living in the wrong county!!!
    [/quote]Has LA County actually ever convicted anyone? OJ, the guy that killed his wife... what do you need to do in LA to get convicted, have it on film?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Mike Vick needs to move to SoCal. I'm sure they would make him do something serious, like walk dogs for a week...[/quote]

ha! He should!!

[/quote]Has LA County actually ever convicted anyone? OJ, the guy that killed his wife... what do you need to do in LA to get convicted, have it on film?[/quote]

That won't work, they will just say it's CGI effects...

I don't think admitting to guilt will work either, they'll just say, "You know what, thanks for being
    straightforward with us, you can pass GO and collect $200"...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Mike Vick needs to move to SoCal. I'm sure they would make him do something serious, like walk dogs for a week...[/quote]

ha! He should!!

[/quote]Has LA County actually ever convicted anyone? OJ, the guy that killed his wife... what do you need to do in LA to get convicted, have it on film?[/quote]

That won't work, they will just say it's CGI effects...

I don't think admitting to guilt will work either, they'll just say, "You know what, thanks for being
    straightforward with us, you can pass GO and collect $200"...
    [/quote]</P>

No I don't agree. The only time any of these efffers accept responsibility is when they have no choice, none of them do the honorable thing. But as you know, that is a touchy subject with me. I really think there is no real justice in the world.</P>

Veteran

Hey all! I guess no news on the Strahan situation has gone down since it's so quiet around here. I'm so sick of the suspense, quite frankly.

[quote user="mjg407"]

</p>

No I don't agree. The only time any of these efffers accept responsibility is when they have no choice, none of them do the honorable thing. But as you know, that is a touchy subject with me. I really think there is no real justice in the world.</p>[/quote]

I think that's what life is about...nothing is fair, just have to deal with it.... [:$]

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey all! I guess no news on the Strahan situation has gone down since it's so quiet around here. I'm so sick of the suspense, quite frankly.[/quote]</P>

Hell I will take our drama over any European Soccer trash...</P>
    <DIV class=post-body>

Chelsea star Frank Lampard has been unable to come to terms for a new contract with the EPL juggernaut. Why might that be? Because his demands</P>

Mr. Lampard is to be addressed as "Mr. Lampard" at all times, including in the match day programme, by the match announcer and by all other players, including on the pitch, with the exception of Mr. John Terry. <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">In addition:</SPAN> The match day announcer is to read Mr. Lampard's name in a louder and more enthusiastic voice than the other players, with the exception of Mr. Terry.

Employees of Chelsea Football Club, including the playing staff, are not to make eye contact with Mr. Lampard in the dressing room or on the field of play, even when celebrating goals or congratulating Mr. Lampard on his exceptional play, with the exception of Mr. John Terry. Upon scoring a goal, Mr. Lampard is to be unmolested by fellow players for at least five ("5") seconds, in order to perform a celebration as he deems appropriate. When the rest of the team then embraces him, they may not touch him below the waist.

Mr. Lampard is to be provided with a separate dressing and changing area both at Stamford Bridge and away grounds, of four-star hotel quality or better. The lavatory seat is to be new and sealed. Mr. Lampard's dressing room is to be painted white or off-white and decorated with two ("2") vases of white lilies and a baby grand piano (white or off-white).</P>He didn't ask for the golden toilet? Such restraint. </DIV>

Tommy had a baby...</P>

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. CBB said:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Bridget had been almost two weeks overdue -- Tom left training camp in Boston on Wednesday for Los Angeles, but no word on if he (and his flowers) made it in time for the birth
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn this is better than genetic engineering. A super hot piece of *** actress and a three time Super Bowl winning quarterback. This kid is already an American hero. You might as well have gotten John <NOBR>Wayne</NOBR> to have a kid with the Statue of Liberty. </P>

How is that whacko Lisa Nowak still in the Navy? Why the heck haven't they dismissed her? </P>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294391,00.html</P>

Helllooooooo anybody still here?

Veteran

I'm here...I'm laughing at some of your post. Just catching up.