Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Tommy had a baby...</P>

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. CBB said:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Bridget had been almost two weeks overdue -- Tom left training camp in Boston on Wednesday for Los Angeles, but no word on if he (and his flowers) made it in time for the birth
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn this is better than genetic engineering. A super hot piece of *** actress and a three time Super Bowl winning quarterback. This kid is already an American hero. You might as well have gotten John <NOBR>Wayne</NOBR> to have a kid with the Statue of Liberty. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Cute. Can't wait for the pics...kinda sucks they're not still together though. And the fact that he's dating someone else makes it suck even more. But I'm sure they'll work out a good situation for their new family status.</P>

The new michael vick jersey is about to hit the shelves...loll</P>

</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

The new michael vick jersey is about to hit the shelves...loll</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO! </P>

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

The new michael vick jersey is about to hit the shelves...loll</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

LMAO! </p>[/quote]

Nice!!!!

<DIV class=post-body>Access Hollywood askedJamie Foxxabout Michael Vick's dog fighting charges, and, as always, he never fails to disappoint.
    <BLOCKQUOTE>"It's a cultural thing, I think," Jamie said. "Most brothers didn't know that, you know. I used to see dogs fighting in the neighborhood all the time. I didn't know that was Fed time. So, Mike probably just didn't read his handbook on what not to do as a black star." While he has a way of lightening even the most sensitive of subjects, Jamie is sincere in his belief that the quarterback is not being given a fair shake.
    "I know that cruelty to animals is bad, but sometimes people shoot people and kill people and don't get time," Jamie continued. "I think in this situation, he really didn't know the extent of it, so I always give him the benefit of the doubt."</BLOCKQUOTE>

So the real victim here is Michael Vick. Because he didn't even know executing dogswas bad. That's why he held the fights on his front lawn in broad daylight. Oh, wait, no, he didn't. He held the fights at night, in barns in the woods painted pitch black with no windows or outdoor lights. There's nothing suspicious about that. Like just the other day I was digging some graves in my back yard at 4 in the morning. Next thing you know some cops gotta be all up in my face. Apparently fresh dig marks really freak cops out. What is this, Russia?</P></DIV>

<DIV class=post-body>Just hours after Liho was sentenced to one day in jail after pleading in her DUI case, her mom Dina told 24Sizzler.com that, "all is now good with her and her children." Dina said:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>"My children and I are in a wonderful place in our lives and people just want to make things up and see us fail!"</BLOCKQUOTE>But all is not well, and she told E! online that she's still worried about Lindsays horrifying prison sentence:

<BLOCKQUOTE>"It's really sad. Something bad is going to happen, I'm afraid."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>It's pretty obvious by now that prison can be a scary place for celebrities in LA. Niho spent over 30 minutes behind bars before she tasted the sweet nectar of freedom again. It's scary. I know I'm scared. This is a scary precedent. We need our actors and football players to be above the law. Who will do the acting if all the actors are in jail. Who will punch out the hookers and buy thousand dollar shoes on Rodeo. Who will vacation in St. Barts and explore new types of drug addiction. Who will support the defense lawyers and who will drive the Bentleys. Thatís not a world I ever want to see, my friends. </DIV>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

The new michael vick jersey is about to hit the shelves...loll</p>

</p>[/quote]

Hahahaha!! That is hysterical!

hahahaa....</P>

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/b...ll-press-.html</P>

Interesting NFL off-season workout routines</P>

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Terrell Owens</SPAN>
    6am: Wake up, stare at abs
    7am: Cry like Patrick Ewing sweats
    8am: Take pill, call publicist for reassurance
    9am: Phone sex with Drew Rosenhaus
    12pm: Accuse someone of being gay
    1pm: Call press conference to rescind gay comments</P>
    <DIV style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Ricky Williams</DIV>
    <DIV>5am: Wake up, do Yoga, eat hemp shorts off body in Stoned Dog position
    8am: Eat Funyons and Cheetos
    9am: Talk to bong with helmet on for 3 hours
    12pm: Call psychiatrist</DIV>

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Tom Brady</SPAN>
    8am: Mix in "Morning After" pill with omelette made for whatever model woke in bed that morning
    9am: Have someone from NFL Countdown wax balls
    10am: Wax chest
    11am: Meet with press, say "Aw shucks" alot
    12pm: Go to photo-shoot, take shirt off, get pictures taken with shirt off and Brazilian model will bang you later that night</P>

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Marvin Lewis</SPAN>
    5am: Wake up, check police blotter
    5:15am: Go back to sleep
    7am: Wake up, check police blotter, head to film room
    11am: Emerge from film room, check police blotter, have lunch
    2pm: Shower, head to police station to bail someone out
    4pm: Hold press conference to suspend player, apologize to fans
    5pm: Check police blotter, hold another press conference, apologize to fans</P>

Eli Manning
    8am: Wake up, practice crumpling to the ground on goose feathered mattress (100 reps, 3 sets)
    9am: Build arm strength by patting self on back (50 reps, 10 sets)
    11am: Go to SuperCuts, ask for "lamest haircut possible"
    12pm: Lunch with Frank Stallone, Jeremy Giambi and <FONT color=#cc6600>Mike Maddux</FONT> </P>

Heehee...............

http://www.dlisted.com/node/14213

<div align="left">A Russian woman was arrested after
    she set fire to her ex-husband's penis while he sat naked, drinking
    Vodka and watching TV. The couple divorced three years ago, but
    continued to live together. This is common in Russia, because rent is
    so high. </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">The woman apparently lost it and couldn't handle it anymore.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">The man said, "It was monstrously painful. I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this." It's not certain if his **** will ever be the same.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">So you're sitting there with the gentle breezes brushing your peen, watching "To Russia With Love", sipping on some Svedka and before you know it you're transported to Hawaii and you're a human tiki torch! </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">That being said, that crazy Russian ***** has talent!
    How she was able to sneak up behind him and set that **** on fire is
    beyond me. She should join <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Cirque </span><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Du </span><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Soleil</span></font>!</div>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Heehee...............

http://www.dlisted.com/node/14213

<DIV align=left>A Russian woman was arrested after she set fire to her ex-husband's penis while he sat naked, drinking Vodka and watching TV. The couple divorced three years ago, but continued to live together. This is common in Russia, because rent is so high. </DIV>
    <DIV align=left></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>The woman apparently lost it and couldn't handle it anymore.</DIV>
    <DIV align=left></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>The man said, "It was monstrously painful. I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this." It's not certain if his **** will ever be the same.</DIV>
    <DIV align=left></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>So you're sitting there with the gentle breezes brushing your peen, watching "To Russia With Love", sipping on some Svedka and before you know it you're transported to Hawaii and you're a human tiki torch! </DIV>
    <DIV align=left></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>That being said, that crazy Russian ***** has talent! How she was able to sneak up behind him and set that **** on fire is beyond me. She should join <FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static" color=#ff00ff><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static">Cirque </SPAN><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static">Du </SPAN><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static">Soleil</SPAN></FONT>!</DIV>
    [/quote]ouch....