Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Heehee...............

http://www.dlisted.com/node/14213

<div align="left">A Russian woman was arrested after she set fire to her ex-husband's penis while he sat naked, drinking Vodka and watching TV. The couple divorced three years ago, but continued to live together. This is common in Russia, because rent is so high. </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">The woman apparently lost it and couldn't handle it anymore.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">The man said, "It was monstrously painful. I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this." It's not certain if his **** will ever be the same.</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">So you're sitting there with the gentle breezes brushing your peen, watching "To Russia With Love", sipping on some Svedka and before you know it you're transported to Hawaii and you're a human tiki torch! </div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">That being said, that crazy Russian ***** has talent! How she was able to sneak up behind him and set that **** on fire is beyond me. She should join <font style="font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; position: static;">Cirque </span><span class="kLink" style="font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; position: static;">Du </span><span class="kLink" style="font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; position: static;">Soleil</span></font>!</div>
    [/quote]ouch....[/quote]

Definite ouch!! That didn't sound too good...

I don't know if you saw this yesterday Gmen...</P>

MESA, Ariz.— An Arizona woman has been charged with attempted murder after allegedly stabbing her estranged husband in the chest during sex, MyFOXPhoenix.com reports.</P>

Falon Gonzales, 23, was released on $100,000 bond after being booked Tuesday night, according to the report. Her husband, Juan Carlos Gonzales, 26, was listed in serious condition at a local hospital.</P>

He fled to neighbor Tony Ballard's home on West Stanford Avenue in Gilbert, Ariz., after the attack, MyFOXPhoenix.com reports.</P>

Click here to view the MyFOXPhoenix.com report.</P>

"I've never had a naked man run to my house bleeding, you know what I mean?" Ballard told MyFOXPhoenix.com.</P>

Ballard told MyFOXPhoenix.com that the couple was in the middle of sex when the alleged attack occurred.</P>

"She was on top and she reached out of a bag and pulled a knife out of a bag and drove it into his chest," Ballard said of the incident.</P>
    <DIV class="quigo quigo1">
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript>
    /*<![CDATA[*/
    var adsonar_placementId="1307847",adsonar_pid="144757" ,adsonar_ps="-1",adsonar_zw=190;adsonar_zh=200,adsonar_jv="ads.a dsonar.com";
    qas_writeAd(); /*]]>*/
    </SCRIPT>
    <IFRAME id=adsonar_serve654633 name=adsonar_serve654633 marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://ads.adsonar.com/adserving/getAdsFox.jsp?placementId=1307847&amp;pid=144757&a mp;ps=-1&amp;zw=190&amp;zh=200&amp;url=http%3A//www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C294230%2C00.html&amp;v=5" frameBorder=0 width=190 scrolling=no height=200></IFRAME></DIV>

"She apologized first," the neighbor told MyFOXPhoenix.com. "She said 'Juan, I'm sorry about this.'"</P>

Juan Carlos Gonzales was transported to Scottsdale Osborn Healthcare hospital with a collapsed lung and was listed in serious condition.</P>

Authorities said Juan Gonzales moved out of the couple's home about a month ago and asked to meet his wife and a home appraiser Tuesday afternoon. He later showed Falon Gonzales dissolution of marriage papers.</P>

Falon Gonzales told police that she hid a kitchen knife in a duffel bag at the home with a plan to harm her husband and stabbed him with it after luring him into the bathroom.</P>

The latest example of college football insanity comes from Allen Beckett, a 53-year-old Oklahoma fan who allegedly assaulted Texas fan Brian Thomas in an Oklahoma City bar because Thomas was wearing a Longhorns shirt. Begin seat-shifting / cringe- and whimper-inducing details... now:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

Thomas said he decided he'd had enough after about 20 minutes of Beckett's abuse so he went to the bar to pay his tab. When he turned around, he said Beckett grabbed his crotch and refused to let go. Thomas hit the other man several times before several bar patrons intervened, but Thomas said Beckett didn't let go until Thomas heard his scrutum tear and blood ran down his leg.
    </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not often I say this, but I want everyone to know that if you're crying right now, I won't judge you.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

hahahaa....</P>

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/b...ll-press-.html</P>

Interesting NFL off-season workout routines</P>

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Terrell Owens</SPAN>
    6am: Wake up, stare at abs
    7am: Cry like Patrick Ewing sweats
    8am: Take pill, call publicist for reassurance
    9am: Phone sex with Drew Rosenhaus
    12pm: Accuse someone of being gay
    1pm: Call press conference to rescind gay comments</P>
    <DIV style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Ricky Williams</DIV>
    <DIV>5am: Wake up, do Yoga, eat hemp shorts off body in Stoned Dog position
    8am: Eat Funyons and Cheetos
    9am: Talk to bong with helmet on for 3 hours
    12pm: Call psychiatrist</DIV>

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Tom Brady</SPAN>
    8am: Mix in "Morning After" pill with omelette made for whatever model woke in bed that morning
    9am: Have someone from NFL Countdown wax balls
    10am: Wax chest
    11am: Meet with press, say "Aw shucks" alot
    12pm: Go to photo-shoot, take shirt off, get pictures taken with shirt off and Brazilian model will bang you later that night</P>

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Marvin Lewis</SPAN>
    5am: Wake up, check police blotter
    5:15am: Go back to sleep
    7am: Wake up, check police blotter, head to film room
    11am: Emerge from film room, check police blotter, have lunch
    2pm: Shower, head to police station to bail someone out
    4pm: Hold press conference to suspend player, apologize to fans
    5pm: Check police blotter, hold another press conference, apologize to fans</P>

Eli Manning
    8am: Wake up, practice crumpling to the ground on goose feathered mattress (100 reps, 3 sets)
    9am: Build arm strength by patting self on back (50 reps, 10 sets)
    11am: Go to SuperCuts, ask for "lamest haircut possible"
    12pm: Lunch with Frank Stallone, Jeremy Giambi and <FONT color=#cc6600>Mike Maddux</FONT> </P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO! I love it!</P>

Veteran

Has anyone seen this foolishness...</P>
    <DIV class=articleTitle>NYPD rejects 'dopey' meatball defense</DIV>
    <DIV class=articleByline>The Associated Press</DIV>
    <DIV class=articleDate>Article Last Updated:08/23/2007 03:16:27 PM MDT</DIV>

NEW YORK—So much for the meatball defense. A veteran counterterrorism detective's claims that he flunked a drug test because his wife served him marijuana-spiked meatballs "simply weren't credible," and he has been fired by the New York Police Department, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said Thursday. </P>
    <DIV class=articleBody>

With the dismissal, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly rejected an earlier recommendation by an administrative judge that the detective, Anthony Chiofalo, be reinstated. Kelly has final say on firings.

An attorney for Chiofalo did not immediately respond to a telephone message seeking comment.

Chiofalo, a 22-year-veteran assigned to the Joint Terrorism Task Force, was suspended without pay in 2005 after a random drug test found marijuana in his system. The officer denied ever using drugs and demanded a hearing.

During an investigation, his wife said she had secretly substituted marijuana for oregano in her meatball recipe in hopes of forcing him to leave police work.

The detective's lawyers presented evidence that she had passed a lie-detector test, and offered testimony from a toxicologist that the excuse was valid.<BR style="CLEAR: both"></P>

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6700369<BR style="CLEAR: both"></P></DIV>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

The latest example of college football insanity comes from Allen Beckett, a 53-year-old Oklahoma fan who allegedly assaulted Texas fan Brian Thomas in an Oklahoma City bar because Thomas was wearing a Longhorns shirt. Begin seat-shifting / cringe- and whimper-inducing details... now:</p>
    <blockquote>

Thomas said he decided he'd had enough after about 20 minutes of Beckett's abuse so he went to the bar to pay his tab. When he turned around, he said Beckett grabbed his crotch and refused to let go. Thomas hit the other man several times before several bar patrons intervened, but Thomas said Beckett didn't let go until Thomas heard his scrutum tear and blood ran down his leg.
    </p></blockquote>

It's not often I say this, but I want everyone to know that if you're crying right now, I won't judge you.</p>[/quote]

[:O] WTF??? Man, some really f'ed up people in this world! Yeah, I saw the story about the Arizona lady, dude, that's screwed up, too!

Veteran

Hey Bleu!! What's up?

Veteran

Hey GMen4 what's shakin?

Veteran

Did you guys see this? My bud just sent me the link to this story. I'm not a big WWE fan but it mentions George Martin. Definitely pretty cool what George's doing.<a href="http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam07/exclusives/journeyfor911">

WWE makes Journey for 9/11</a>
    <div class="content-top a1">
    <h1>WWE makes 'Journey for 9/11'</h1>

<div class="date">Written: August 23, 2007</div>
    </div>
    <div id="content-leftColumn">

This Sunday before SummerSlam, WWE Divas Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Jillian and Victoria
    will be on hand at Continental Airlines Arena for a special fundraiser
    with former Giants defensive end George Martin and his “Journey for
    9/11.”

“Journey for 9/11” is Martin’s quest to raise awareness
    for rescue workers who have experienced health problems since the
    terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. This September, Martin will
    set out on a walk across America, from New York City to San Francisco,
    to raise awareness and money for these heroic rescue workers. WWE is
    one of the sponsors of “Journey for 9/11.”

Our fans are
    welcome to attend the fundraising event before SummerSlam on Sunday,
    from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., located between gates A and D at Continental
    Airlines Arena.For a donation of $10, fans will be able to take photos
    with the lovely Divas and meet George Martin as well as former fellow
    Giants Joe Morris, Curtis McGriff and others.All money raised at the
    event before the Biggest Party of the Summer will be donated directly
    to the “Journey for 9/11.”</p>

</p>

</div>

Veteran

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey GMen4 what's shakin?[/quote]

Not much. Same ole crap, different day. How are you doing? Getting ready for the season?