Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok I'm in MD so I don't think I get the game. I tried to download the sopcast or whatever it's called but since I have Mozilla Firefox when I click the link an error message comes up that reads.

"Firefox doesn't know how to open up this address, because the protocol (sop) isn't associated with any program"

Any suggestions or ways around this so I can watch the game?
    [/quote]</p>

Same way I will Bleu, but you have to wait till tomorrow. It's on NFLN at 2 here on the left coast.</p>[/quote]
    Oh ok, boo! Well at least I'll get to see it though...

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok I'm in MD so I don't think I get the game. I tried to download the sopcast or whatever it's called but since I have Mozilla Firefox when I click the link an error message comes up that reads.

"Firefox doesn't know how to open up this address, because the protocol (sop) isn't associated with any program"

[/quote]

that's weird....I have firefox and it works fine...
    you should be able to go to www.sopcast.org and downloaded the latest version...
    then around gametime..or maybe like 3 minutes after the game starts....since things will be delayed....click the link in this website: http://myp2p.eu/NFL.htm for the Giants game....should work.....I hope it does....

[]

GIBRIL!!!!

good luck in school, have fun but stay focused, those 4 years (minimum) will fly by faster than you know.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Ok I'm in MD so I don't think I get the game. I tried to download the sopcast or whatever it's called but since I have Mozilla Firefox when I click the link an error message comes up that reads.

[/quote]

you should be able to go to www.sopcast.org and downloaded the latest version...
    then around gametime..or maybe like 3 minutes after the game starts....since things will be delayed....click the link in this website: http://myp2p.eu/NFL.htm for the Giants game....should work.....I hope it does....

[]
    [/quote]

Thanks JG...I forgot to mention that I'd never downloaded sopcast before *crickets* so that may have been why it was wasn't working for me. I will try and use that link like you said. Thanks mama!

Veteran

I'm currently watching the Colts/Lions game. And the Colts are just a well-oiled machine. No drama just good football all the time. I enjoy watching them play...

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Ok I'm in MD so I don't think I get the game. I tried to download the sopcast or whatever it's called but since I have Mozilla Firefox when I click the link an error message comes up that reads.

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]
    I was hoping on this site and link but its not working tonight!

A shame as i was going to record it on sopcast and watch it in the morning before i go on hol, but just gonna listen on radio for a min now! its a shame but as long as they show the regular season games id be happy!

Veteran

The sopcast link isnt working but its on tvants
    here.

though both are pro jets you have WFAn streaming radio and what i'm listening to right now:</P>

<FONT size=5>http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/player?station=nyc</FONT></P>

</P>

Let's go Defense and fire Tynes he sux the bum!!!!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

Well AG...my QB is making tremendous progress. I'm not 100% pleased but I'm excited about what I've seen over the past two weeks. I hope he keeps up the good work and continues getting better!

Veteran

This place is dead! Good night all!