Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    How is Jay Feely doing? I haven't checked up on him..

[/quote]

He is 2/3 this preseason...I think he missed a 54 yd FG the last game.................
    [/quote]

He can't even kick a solid 40 yarder, who in their right mind would push him to 54?

hahaha....

Hey all- It's been a while, how is everyone? Who's sick of this Strahan soap opera? I am.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey all- It's been a while, how is everyone? Who's sick of this Strahan soap opera? I am.[/quote]</P>

if stray saw how tuck played,,,,, he better get his but in here or we may be saying Michael who?</P>

Ouch, Hurdles can be dangerous.....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoLqHrcvIM</P>

Guenther Weidlinger at the World Athletic Championships yesterday. This is a textbook example of perfect face plant technique, and you shouldn't feel bad about laughing, because he's just fine: </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN class=norm12>The 29-year-old Austrian tripped and smashed his face during the heats of the 3,000m steeplechase in Osaka, Japan. He was KOd and rushed to hospital with stitches in his lip and jaw.</SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE>

Broncos running back Travis Henry has nine children from nine different women in several states throughout the South, and has been ordered to establish a $250,000 fund to cover a new $3000/month child support payment thanks to a history of frivolous spending.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN class=template><SPAN class=body>[Judge Clarence] Seeliger wrote that the football player displayed "bad judgment in his spending habits," dropping $100,000 for a car and $146,000 for jewelry. Meanwhile, Henry fell behind on support payments for his child with Beacham that were mandated by a previous order. Threatened with jail, he borrowed $9,800 from his former team, the Tennessee Titans, to pay the bill. according to court records.</SPAN></SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey all- It's been a while, how is everyone? Who's sick of this Strahan soap opera? I am.[/quote]</P>

if stray saw how tuck played,,,,, he better get his but in here or we may be saying Michael who?</P>

[/quote]</P>

hey hey, to the left</P>

what up?</P>

i have yet to get to see a preseason game here in the land of the pattsies</P>

the wife and i were going to go to the last preseason game up here in foxborough but they want regular season prices for us to see a bunch of guys about to get cut. the last preseason game never seems to see much of the starters, at least for too long.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey all- It's been a while, how is everyone? Who's sick of this Strahan soap opera? I am.[/quote]</p>

if stray saw how tuck played,,,,, he better get his but in here or we may be saying Michael who?</p>[/quote]

i love Stray, as much as a guy is suppose to and remain hetero(sp); but the longer he does this the more I want him to say buh-bye.

I think Tuck deserves to shine and good o' baptism by fire should be his rite of passage.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]

i love Stray, as much as a guy is suppose to and remain hetero(sp); but the longer he does this the more I want him to say buh-bye.

I think Tuck deserves to shine and good o' baptism by fire should be his rite of passage.
    [/quote]</P>

yeah, i have to admit, even after all this stray drama, i still love the guy. i was hoping the drama would leave with tiki</P>

<H1><SPAN class=date>08.27.2007</SPAN> BRITNEY IS UNDER INVESTIGATION</H1>
    <DIV class=post-photo-large- style="BACKGROUND: url(http://www.wwtdd.com//ul/2803-BS100.jpg); WIDTH: 678px; HEIGHT: 466px"></DIV>
    <DIV class=post-body>

Britney <NOBR>Spears</NOBR> is being investigated for possible child abuse. An emergency hearing was held today at L.A. County Superior Court. Attorneys for Britney, Kevin <NOBR>Federline</NOBR> and a lawyer from the Los Angeles County Counsel were all present. TMZ says: </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

We do not know the specifics of the allegations but we're told the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services is conducting an active investigation. A hearing in the custody case has been scheduled for September 4, which will be a follow up to today's appearance. A rep for Britney did not immediately return our request for comment.</P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

anybody around? Watching my dvr of the Giants jets game