Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

How the hell is this whacky chick still on the Navy's payroll? WTF, this is just wrong....</p>
    <h1 class="head">Love Triangle Astronaut Lisa Nowak to Pursue Insanity Defense</h1>
    <p class="head">http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294935,00.html</p>[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">...uhhh, she's one of <u>your </u>aviators MJG....[:P]
    <font color="#000000">guess her "boyfriend" must have the "magic stick" and she just can't let it go.</font>
    </font>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]<font color="#ff0000">
    <font color="#000000">guess her "boyfriend" must have the "magic stick" and she just can't let it go.</font>
    </font>[/quote]

hahaahahahahahahahahaha...........oh my....

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! i finally got my internet to work!!!! took 3 days but i got it to work!!!!</p>

</p>

how oyu guys doing??/</p>[/quote]

Hope all is good with you gibril!

Yay!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

<FONT color=#ff0000>...uhhh, she's one of <U>your </U>aviators MJG....[:P]
    <FONT color=#000000>guess her "boyfriend" must have the "magic stick" and she just can't let it go.</FONT>
    </FONT>[/quote]

She's Academy.... that's all I need to say. Still I've seen kids dismissed for much less than this, yet this whacky chick is still get an O-6 salary?</P>

This is why I don't get in the water here...</P>
    <DIV class=articleTitle>Shark attacks surfer in Monterey Bay</DIV>
    <DIV class=articleDate>Article Launched:08/28/2007 12:45:53 PM PDT</DIV>

Joe Jansen first heard a scream and immediately saw a pod of dolphins swim by and a huge splash. Then he saw the great white shark on top of Todd Endris, pulling him under water at the Marina State Beach in Monterey Bay. </P>
    <DIV class=articleBody>

Endris resurfaced seconds later, blood "gushing" from gashes in his back. Jansen then pulled the 24-year-old San Jose native back onto Endris' surf board and towed him toward the shore.

"He must have been in shock because he said he didn't feel any pain," Jansen said. "He was talking to us, answering questions."

Endris' Tuesday dramatic encounter with the shark was only the 10th recorded attack on a human being in Monterey County waters since 1952. Two of those attacks were fatal.</P></DIV>

Veteran

Morning all!

Hey Bleu.

Oh my lordy lordy lordy......

I like puppies...I'll take that doggie........

<div id="headline">
    <h1><font size="3">HEIR OF THE DOG: LEONA WILLS $12M TO A POOCH</font></h1>
    <h2><font size="3">BUT NOTHING TO 2 GRANDKIDS</font></h2>
    </div>

<SPAN id=intelliTXT>Makes you wonder about security......

WASHINGTON— Karl Rove, your car is ready.</P>

White House pranksters wrapped Rove's Jaguar in plastic wrap on the private driveway next to the West Wing. Rove's car is easily recognizable because of its "I love Barack Obama" bumper sticker and the twin stuffed-animal eagles on the trunk. Oh, and there's a stuffed-animal elephant on the hood.</P>

</P></SPAN>

Europe has it right.... </P>

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German court has awarded 3,000 euros ($4,100) in damages to a man who had to have the top of his skull replaced with plastic because of a faulty hospital fridge. </P>
    <DIV class=lrec>Doctors removed the top of the man's head and put it in cold storage while they operated on his brain, the court in the western city of <SPAN id=lw_1188393286_0 style="CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Koblenz</SPAN> said Tuesday.</DIV>

Because the refrigerator was defective, the section of skull was not kept cool enough and could not be reattached. Doctors replaced the bone with a plastic prosthesis.</P>

The man sought compensation of at least 20,000 euros on the grounds that the prosthesis caused him headaches, affected his balance and made him unduly sensitivity to the weather.</P>

</P>

Yet in the US you can sue for millions for spilling hot coffee in your lap?</P>