Re: Asian giant for HC

Hello everyone.

Yes the problem with Strahan coming back now is that he WILL BE out of shape.

Basically the first official 4 games will be HIS 4 pre-season games. That is NOT
    going to fly for a lot of fans and players as well...

If it takes THIS LONG for a player to know if he wants to play, do you really want
    him back?

Any player that is hungry to play, shows up and plays, if you can't decide, then you
    aren't hungry enough, and you don't need to play anymore...

hey guys. is there anywhere online that I can watch the game tonight?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys. is there anywhere online that I can watch the game tonight?
    [/quote]

soapcast?

Veteran

I agree AG and those are my exact sentiments. Which is why it's so frustrating b/c even if he does come back, now the team has to readjust to fit him in and the worry of him not being at his best can really have a negative impact on the players especially in games.</P>

Strahan has really shown fans, his teammates, and coaches that he is not as realible as a leader as we all thought and I know this is gonna cause some sort of friction or whatever down the road. </P>

At any event, Eli still looks and played with sharpness and awareness. I am excited about him this season. This is the BEST I've ever seen him play...love the roll outs they have him doing and his progress this off season. </P>

Here's to a successful season and an exciting and promising season!</P>

</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]

I agree AG and those are my exact sentiments. Which is why it's so frustrating b/c even if he does come back, now the team has to readjust to fit him in and the worry of him not being at his best can really have a negative impact on the players especially in games.</p>

Strahan has really shown fans, his teammates, and coaches that he is not as realible as a leader as we all thought and I know this is gonna cause some sort of friction or whatever down the road. </p>

At any event, Eli still looks and played with sharpness and awareness. I am excited about him this season. This is the BEST I've ever seen him play...love the roll outs they have him doing and his progress this off season. </p>

Here's to a successful season and an exciting and promising season!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Eli was very sharp, in fact he's been sharp all pre-season. I'm excited to see how he does
    when season starts. I just hope that the receivers that he relies on will all be healthy so that
    the timing is right.

This Anthony Mix guy is ok but he's healthy and I don't know what we're going to do with
    Sinorice. I fear that he will get injured eventually when the season starts. It might be a good
    idea to work with Mix and get to know him, assuming he won't get injured either...

Every week, the report is that Strahan will make his anouncment, and once again it's Friday
    and nothing... he's been a warrior for us for all these years but each season is different and
    the past is the past.

It's a little unfortunate that our two veterans (tiki,strahan) have ended and one is about to
    end his career with drama...

Veteran

So...according to NFLN's Adam Schefter, Strahan will be back at Giants camp on Monday. All signs seem to be pointing to the fact that he is coming back.

Surprisingly I'm not sure if I'm estatic, bereaved, relieved, or <span class="secondary-bf">ambivalent.</span>

Veteran

On another note I've just witnessed the worst PR attempt thus far with the NFL. Upon hearing breaking news that the Jags were essentially cutting or trading Byron Leftwich. Jack Del Rio's extremely unconvincing deversionary press conference by talking solely about David Gerad and how great of a player he is and how he's the best person for the starting position and all of this sappy irrelevent crap did not go over well nor was it believable. Talking about what he felt in his heart and whatnot.

Cut the freggin' crap Del Rio you and the organization are SCUM for releasing a player this close to the start of the reg. season.

[quote user="Bleu"]So...according to NFLN's Adam Schefter, Strahan will be back at Giants camp on Monday. All signs seem to be pointing to the fact that he is coming back.

Surprisingly I'm not sure if I'm estatic, bereaved, relieved, or <span class="secondary-bf">ambivalent.</span>[/quote]

I don't even care....if he comes......fine....we do need him.......but I'm still pissed at his actions........

He better shut his trap and just play.......I don't want this to be As The Sh*t Turns part 2...........[:P]

[quote user="Bleu"]On another note I've just witnessed the worst PR attempt thus far with the NFL. Upon hearing breaking news that the Jags were essentially cutting or trading Byron Leftwich. Jack Del Rio's extremely unconvincing deversionary press conference by talking solely about David Gerad and how great of a player he is and how he's the best person for the starting position and all of this sappy irrelevent crap did not go over well nor was it believable. Talking about what he felt in his heart and whatnot.

Cut the freggin' crap Del Rio you and the organization are SCUM for releasing a player this close to the start of the reg. season.

[/quote]

Just saw that......all I have to say is wow.............what a load of crud....

Veteran

What's going on ladies?