Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey JG & GMen4!

Omg JG I'm so relieved to know I wasn't the only one that saw straight thru that craptastic PR move from the Jags. Boo to them for acting like that!

Yo yo yo GMEN and Bleu......

yeah I saw that press conference for the Jags........please.....they need to talk to the hand.....

crud...

Veteran

What's going on Bleu and JG? What did I miss? Except the whole Strahan coming back news. <font color="#ff0000">I am happy that he's coming back.</font> Not! I honestly can care less, tired of the whole thing.

Veteran

Nevermind, I saw that about the Jags. That really sucks....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[] [:'(]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

that'll be josh gone then!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]</P>

Hey guys!</P>

jersey: i do feel sorry for ya!! At least he lasted till september 1st.... Maybe he'll geta shot next year?? And the "mighty" Jonas is gone too. </P>

I m glad Mickey is coming back!! </P>

Whoa,</P>

Demps is being put on IR? Wow our safety position is going to be weak. I'm sorry to see "Joshie Poo" go too. Tynes sux something awful.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

Whoa,</p>

Demps is being put on IR? Wow our safety position is going to be weak. I'm sorry to see "Joshie Poo" go too. Tynes sux something awful.</p>[/quote]

I agree in regards to our safety position. Demps came on extremely strong last season and was going well in preseason. This is why I HATE preseason football, we've lost 2 players for the season to it and countless others injured...it's such BS!

Sorry JG about Joshie Poo...I think he was a MUCH better choice over Tynes. This dude Tynes BETTER produce...b/c from what I saw he sux and we rely heavily on FG's so Coughlin better know what he's doing.

I'm just irritated right now b/c our team has been through so much in such a little bit of time. They've been banged around and injured, the media drama between Tiki &amp; Eli, Strahan drama, etc. I just hope and pray that all of these trials place a huge chip on their shoulders and they come out swinging with something to prove. It's one of those seasons where things are trying to fall apart and the best way for them to prevail is to rally together and defy all of these crazy odds and just win games!

Potential Player the Giants should look at is FB Zack Crocket from the Raiders. How the heck in Willie Joe still make the roster. So far I haven't seen an CB releases we may be interested in. I was suprised to see JR Reed released as well.