Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

Whoa,</P>

Demps is being put on IR? Wow our safety position is going to be weak. I'm sorry to see "Joshie Poo" go too. Tynes sux something awful.</P>

[/quote]

I agree in regards to our safety position. Demps came on extremely strong last season and was going well in preseason. This is why I HATE preseason football, we've lost 2 players for the season to it and countless others injured...it's such BS!

Sorry JG about Joshie Poo...I think he was a MUCH better choice over Tynes. This dude Tynes BETTER produce...b/c from what I saw he sux and we rely heavily on FG's so Coughlin better know what he's doing.

I'm just irritated right now b/c our team has been through so much in such a little bit of time. They've been banged around and injured, the media drama between Tiki &amp; Eli, Strahan drama, etc. I just hope and pray that all of these trials place a huge chip on their shoulders and they come out swinging with something to prove. It's one of those seasons where things are trying to fall apart and the best way for them to prevail is to rally together and defy all of these crazy odds and just win games!
    [/quote]I thought that we would keep Josh Huston, and look who got cut for PK from other teams. I expect that we may still pick up a different 3rd string QB, CB, PK, S, and FB.</P>

I'm really concerned about our O-line and O-line depth..... Especially at Tackle</P>

I am utterly shocked about JG's Joshie poo!!???

Tynes I don't think is the answer...

I beleive Josh will come back to haunt us, you'll see..

As for the other cuts, they make sense, they were typical baggage that
    we should have cut seasons ago.

Demps is just one injury proned mofo, his body isn't built to play the rigorous elements
    of football...sorry....how do you dislocate your elbow when you are tackling with
    your head?

Jonas was big for nothing, and we got the wrong Hasselback.

I am shocked they let Grant go to Green Bay, I think he is better than Derrick Ward.

I guarantee you now that Ward will be injured very quickly...
    I only give him 3 games before he has a broken foot...

[quote user="mjg407"]Potential Player the Giants should look at is FB Zack Crocket from the Raiders. How the heck in Willie Joe still make the roster. So far I haven't seen an CB releases we may be interested in. I was suprised to see JR Reed released as well.[/quote]

Willie Joe is another player that should have been cut...

BTW all, we won our custody battle on Friday afternoon! []

[quote user="mjg407"]BTW all, we won our custody battle on Friday afternoon! [][/quote]

Congrats dude!!! It's finally over!!!

Now you can take him to court so he can pay you back all those damn court fees!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]BTW all, we won our custody battle on Friday afternoon! [][/quote]

Now you can take him to court so he can pay you back all those damn court fees!!!
    [/quote]</P>

I wish, but it doesn't work that way. I just keep thinking, the amount of money spent on this (and his argument was STOOOPID), that would have been a nice college fund for his daughter. Nope, instead all this BS and Stress. Well finally my Fiancee and her daughter will finally move in today after a long wait.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]BTW all, we won our custody battle on Friday afternoon! [][/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I wish, but it doesn't work that way. I just keep thinking, the amount of money spent on this (and his argument was STOOOPID), that would have been a nice college fund for his daughter. Nope, instead all this BS and Stress. Well finally my Fiancee and her daughter will finally move in today after a long wait.</p>[/quote]

Nice!!! Gotta be a huge relief though!! Now the court fees bleeding can stop and you can
    all focus on going back to normalcy....

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]BTW all, we won our custody battle on Friday afternoon! [][/quote]

Congratulations!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I am utterly shocked about JG's Joshie poo!!???

Tynes I don't think is the answer...

<font color="#ff1493">I beleive Josh will come back to haunt us, you'll see..</font>

As for the other cuts, they make sense, they were typical baggage that
    we should have cut seasons ago.

<font color="#ff1493">Demps is just one injury proned mofo, his body isn't built to play the rigorous elements
    of football...sorry....how do you dislocate your elbow when you are tackling with
    your head?
    </font>

<font color="#ff1493">Jonas was big for nothing, and we got the wrong Hasselback.</font>

I am shocked they let Grant go to Green Bay, I think he is better than Derrick Ward.

I guarantee you now that Ward will be injured very quickly...
    I only give him 3 games before he has a broken foot...

[/quote]

Definitely feel that the Josh cut will come back on us, which sux even more.

Demps is injury prone but sadly alot of our others players are as well. I'm pissed he's on IR.

And Seawright was a waste of ALOT of space.

Veteran

After these cuts I question TC a little but more than I ever have.