Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hi dudes, just popping in to say hello, my soccer team beat Chelsea yesterday and i wayched it live in the departure lounge of Murcia Airport, Spain, i went nuts when we scored and the whole place started at me but i didnt care!!! UTV!!

Got Madden 08 today so playing that a bit, seems good! Cant wait for Sun night, go Giants!!!

Hey JG, you may need to go to Cincinnati...</P>

Also, K Josh Huston, who was cut by the Giants on Saturday, did not sign with the Chiefs after working out for them today. He's now headed to Cincinnati to work out for the Bengals.</P>

<P _extended="true">Britney Uses F-Word on New Track</P>
    <P _extended="true"></P>
    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">Britney Spears[/b] wants publicity so badly, we will give to it to her.</P>
    <P _extended="true">On two new tracks that have been leaked on the Internet, Spears uses the F-word on one and the B-word on another.</P>
    <P _extended="true">The song that will cause the most uproar for the former teen role model is "Cold as Fire," a fairly standard pop dance tune produced by hip-hop artist <STRONG _extended="true">T-Pain[/b].</P>
    <P _extended="true">In it, Spears cautions the listener not to "f---" with her. OK, we won't, but radio programmers will have to if they want to comply with the FCC.</P>
    <P _extended="true">On another track, called "Gimme More," Spears announces, "It's Britney, b-tch." The former Mouseketeer is tough, you see.</P>
    <P _extended="true">What's clear is that Spears is looking for still more attention as she swings from custody battles to public bouts of drinking, breakdowns and other miscellaneous craziness.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]<p _extended="true">Britney Uses F-Word on New Track</p>
    <p _extended="true"></p>
    <p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">Britney Spears[/b] wants publicity so badly, we will give to it to her.</p>
    <p _extended="true">On two new tracks that have been leaked on the Internet, Spears uses the F-word on one and the B-word on another.</p>
    <p _extended="true">The song that will cause the most uproar for the former teen role model is "Cold as Fire," a fairly standard pop dance tune produced by hip-hop artist <strong _extended="true">T-Pain[/b].</p>
    <p _extended="true">In it, Spears cautions the listener not to "f---" with her. OK, we won't, but radio programmers will have to if they want to comply with the FCC.</p>
    <p _extended="true">On another track, called "Gimme More," Spears announces, "It's Britney, b-tch." The former Mouseketeer is tough, you see.</p>
    <p _extended="true">What's clear is that Spears is looking for still more attention as she swings from custody battles to public bouts of drinking, breakdowns and other miscellaneous craziness.</p>[/quote]

I am pretty sure her new album is going to bomb no matter what words she uses.
    Her generation is growing up and maturing past her, and if they're not, I'm sure they
    are atleast sick of her that they won't be rushing to the stores to buy her CD.

The younger kids have their own new generation of singers to cling onto...

This isn't cool....does he have to come out with a book this soon?
    He couldn't wait atleast a full year removed from football? TC is still the
    head coach of the Giants, does he not realize players might read his book?

<h1>Tiki might still be Giant if Coughlin were gone</h1><h2>Barber reportedly blames former coach for taking away his ‘joy’ for game</h2>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20584704/

[quote user="AsianGiant"]This isn't cool....does he have to come out with a book this soon?

<h1>Tiki might still be Giant if Coughlin were gone</h1><h2>Barber reportedly blames former coach for taking away his ‘joy’ for game</h2>

[/quote]

He's a walking contradiction..............and that's all I'm gonna say.........

My poor Joshie Poo!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he gets a job with the Bengals........

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]This isn't cool....does he have to come out with a book this soon?

[/quote]

He's a walking contradiction..............and that's all I'm gonna say.........

My poor Joshie Poo!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he gets a job with the Bengals........
    [/quote]

I thought he already got the job? Anyways, you may not want him to be around those
    guys. He might end up turning into a bad egg if you know what I mean...

If he really has the talent, there are much better teams he can go to....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]This isn't cool....does he have to come out with a book this soon?

<H1>Tiki might still be Giant if Coughlin were gone</H1>
    <H2>Barber reportedly blames former coach for taking away his ‘joy’ for game</H2>

[/quote]</P>

Tiki the ex-Giant is quickly becoming one of my least liked individuals. His dirrahrea of the mouth andcampaign against the Giantsand their success is truly annoying. It seems that since he's no longer apart of the team he wants to make sure they retain a negative image with the media. Actions like this will make hisalready weak case for the Hall of Fame, fade even further, imo. He needs to get a better angle.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I thought he already got the job? Anyways, you may not want him to be around those
    guys. He might end up turning into a bad egg if you know what I mean...

If he really has the talent, there are much better teams he can go to....

[/quote]

No...I think he just went there for a workout....
    I know! If he gets a job there I hope he is not corrupted!!!! Oh My!!!

I just wish him the best............