Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning AG. How's it going?
    [/quote]

Hey man, long time no see, how are things?
    [/quote]

Doing good... Getting excited for Sunday, can't wait. I've got a $10 bet going on with my Cowboy fan cousin, not much I know, but just enough. He's the cheapest SOB you'll ever meet, so $10 to him will be like gold, hahahaha! How are you doing? Did you have any FF guys playing last night, Harrison helped me out a bit.
    [/quote]

I really can't wait for the Giants to play Romo. I seriously hope they knock him out early.
    As long as the fans aren't sure he's the real deal, it will get into his head!!!

The Giants just HAVE to stay healthy already!!!

I had Bob Sanders and Reggie Bush starting.

Bush of course did horrble, Sanders played pretty good....Sanders is a good bet if he can
    stay healthy....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I really can't wait for the Giants to play Romo. I seriously hope they knock him out early.
    As long as the fans aren't sure he's the real deal, it will get into his head!!!

The Giants just HAVE to stay healthy already!!!

[/quote]

Agreed. Remember what happened the last time we played there. We've had enough injuries as of late, let's make it through this game without a scratch. I would laugh my *** off if they knock Romo out early. I hope the D makes him sweat a bit. []

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I had Bob Sanders and Reggie Bush starting.

Bush of course did horrble, Sanders played pretty good....Sanders is a good bet if he can
    stay healthy....
    [/quote]

You got some points, right? I'm sure you will make up a bunch on Sunday.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I had Bob Sanders and Reggie Bush starting.

stay healthy....
    [/quote]

You got some points, right? I'm sure you will make up a bunch on Sunday.
    [/quote]

I got some, not very many though....

The past several years the Giants could have been dominant but they get stupid injuries!!

The hard surface of the Cowboys turf is always disastrous for the Gmen....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I got some, not very many though....

The past several years the Giants could have been dominant but they get stupid injuries!!

The hard surface of the Cowboys turf is always disastrous for the Gmen....
    [/quote]

Yup... that's what scares me about playing there. I hope the worst of the injuries we've had are in the past and we can stay healthy this year. We've got a good football team as long as everyone is playing. Anyway, gotta head out in a bit, bro. Talk to ya later on.

I have tobuy a new voodoo doll in time for Sunday..........

I hope we stay healthy.........

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I have tobuy a new voodoo doll in time for Sunday..........

I hope we stay healthy.........
    [/quote]</P>

Hey GUYS!!!</P>

Finally!! It is time to play some FOOTBALL!! [Y][&lt;)][&lt;)]</P>

jersey: i m shocked gal! u didn't keep the stuffed one from last year??[][:P]</P>

</P>

(btw: how is everyone??)</P>

Hey Dutchy!</P>

Matt Hasselbeck and Mack Strong attended a recent Republican fundraiser where they presented President Bush with a Seahawks jersey. Naturally, people were self-righteous dip****s about it:</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

"How dare Hasselbeck declare Bush an honorary Seahawk," wrote one. "Who is Matt speaking for? Bush is no Seahawk. He is the worst president of my lifetime, and I'm almost 60. Shame on you, Matt."</P>

"To learn that two of the most popular Seahawks are strong (Bush) supporters ruins the season for me and my family," wrote another...</P>Added Hasselbeck: "I don't understand. This is America. We're not going to agree on everything."</BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did he not get the memo? Athletes aren't allowed to have opinions on politics. He should have done something less damaging to his reputation, like cheating on his wife or getting a DUI. At least that wouldn't have ruined the season for fans.</P>