Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey everyone...I've got butterflies right now, I'm SO ready for kick-off. It's finally here...2007 football season. Go GIANTS!
    [/quote]</p>

Hey Guys and Gals!!</p>

R we ready for some Football, or what???</p>

My alarm went off 5 min ago and i m watching the game already!!</p>

Go GMEN!!!!</p>[/quote]

I'm sorry you got up for that. at least the Offense is high powered though.

Right now the Jints are like the Colts from a few seasons ago- All Offense Craptastic Defense.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey everyone...I've got butterflies right now, I'm SO ready for kick-off. It's finally here...2007 football season. Go GIANTS!
    [/quote]</p>

Hey Guys and Gals!!</p>

R we ready for some Football, or what???</p>

My alarm went off 5 min ago and i m watching the game already!!</p>

Go GMEN!!!!</p>[/quote]

I'm sorry you got up for that. at least the Offense is high powered though.

Right now the Jints are like the Colts from a few seasons ago- All Offense Craptastic Defense.
    [/quote]

There is something wrong with your team when it scores 35 and still loses a game!!!

There is also something wrong when every damn player gets hurt!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I just saw a clip of this.....Horrible...much like the NY Giants Defense..............

Everyone on that defense should donate their checks to us fans...we had to sit and watch that crap.....

So upset about Eli, Jacobs, Osi......[:'(]
    [/quote]

I posted earlier hopeing it would be disastrous!! My wish came true!!

What's even better is you know she is reading the papers today and is probably
    going to fire half her entourage.....

Is anyone else tired as all hell??

I can barely stay awake and it's 10AM!!! That game last night didn't
    need to happen...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Is anyone else tired as all hell??

I can barely stay awake and it's 10AM!!! That game last night didn't
    need to happen...
    [/quote]

I am exhausted.......yesterday with all the sports events.......so tired...then the game....

I could not sleep well last night...I'm too worried............

I don't think our secondary could cover a granny in a wheel chair. We gave phony homo his best outing yet as a QB in his Wenkie like performance....

Preliminary reports on RB Brandon Jacobs suggested he suffered a sprained MCL which will keep him out for about three to four weeks, according to someone who was informed of the test results. Still, I must caution that these things are never totally clear until the MRI machine checks everything. If you recall, the Giants thought TE Darcy Johnson had escaped serious injury during training camp when they diagnosed him with a sprained MCL. They were right - sort of. The MRI revealed Johnson had sprained the ligament, but it also showed a partially-town ACL that knocked him out for the season. So in Jacobs' case, be content with the early news but be ready for the worst.

I don't think QB Eli Manning's shoulder bruise will be a problem. It might have simply been a precautionary measure to get him out of there. I'd expect his consecutive starts streak to continue at 41 on Sunday when Packers QB Brett Favre starts No. 239 in a row.</P>

The one I'd worry about would be DE Osi Umenyiora. He got bent completely the wrong way. If he suffered only a sprain, he should consider himself very, very, very lucky (and very, very, very flexible). Umenyiora would be a huge loss for this team. And for it to happen so early would be devastating.</P>

Veteran

What a depressing day today is! Who would have thought so many things could go wrong in week 1 while we still witnessed an offense tranform into a powerhouse before our very eyes.</P>

The injuries, Romo's 5 TD's, our D or lack thereof, Eli Eli Eli can't be out he just can't be! </P>

This is the worst situation I've seen the Giants in for quite some time. I'm just pissed b/c we never can just be happy about something, it has to be severely overshadowed by so many other pressing things. I'm truly depressed!</P>

</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]Preliminary reports on RB Brandon Jacobs suggested he suffered a sprained MCL which will keep him out for about three to four weeks, according to someone who was informed of the test results. Still, I must caution that these things are never totally clear until the MRI machine checks everything. If you recall, the Giants thought TE Darcy Johnson had escaped serious injury during training camp when they diagnosed him with a sprained MCL. They were right - sort of. The MRI revealed Johnson had sprained the ligament, but it also showed a partially-town ACL that knocked him out for the season. So in Jacobs' case, be content with the early news but be ready for the worst.

I don't think QB Eli Manning's shoulder bruise will be a problem. It might have simply been a precautionary measure to get him out of there. I'd expect his consecutive starts streak to continue at 41 on Sunday when Packers QB Brett Favre starts No. 239 in a row.</P>

The one I'd worry about would be DE Osi Umenyiora. He got bent completely the wrong way. If he suffered only a sprain, he should consider himself very, very, very lucky (and very, very, very flexible). Umenyiora would be a huge loss for this team. And for it to happen so early would be devastating.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Everything that happened last night was devastating b/c even if we get players back, we can't continue to lose 3-4 players a game. We lack the depth to be able to sustain that kind of injury ratio and it seems since preseason that players have been dropping like flies...</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I just saw a clip of this.....Horrible...much like the NY Giants Defense..............

Everyone on that defense should donate their checks to us fans...we had to sit and watch that crap.....

So upset about Eli, Jacobs, Osi......[:'(]
    [/quote]

<FONT color=#ff1493>I posted earlier hopeing it would be disastrous!! My wish came true!!

What's even better is you know she is reading the papers today and is probably
    going to fire half her entourage.....
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

Am I missing something? Why would you wish for a disaster and who is she? I'm lost...</P>