Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hahahaha.</p>

FL is back. Argueing that Meriroid didn't know that he was taking anything.... lol</p>[/quote]

Yeah I see that you and FL are going at it. How dare you speak his name here,
    do you realize you have just invited him here!!!

j/k!!!!

[quote user="Markroman"]She had the body of a rejected biker momma ten years retired from her last stripping job![/quote]

I didn't get to see it live, I was too busy watching the Giants game, when I found out how bad
    it was, I quickly went to my DVR to record the second showing of the VMA's at 11PM..

MTV has had huge rating problems for a long time now and I hope this hurts them even more.
    They are NOT the MTV that I grew up watching....

They have sold out and now provide JunkTV.....

Sad,</P>

Hope this poor kid is able to walk again....</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/425801.aspx</P>

<DIV class=post-body>

Us magazine says Britney <NOBR>Spears</NOBR> knows she sucked last night during her much publicized comeback performance on the <NOBR>MTV</NOBR> Music Video Awards, and after the show she was seen backstagein tears. Us says:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Following a dismal performance of Spears' new single, "Gimme More," a source tells Us that Spears was spotted "crying badly backstage. She's devastated. She was really nervous and knows she screwed up." The singer may have had an inkling of what was to come prior to her performance: A VMA insider tells Us that Spears fired her hairstylist right before going on.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>I think maybe people are being a little too harsh. They say her performance was stiff, but in her defense, she's a tubby piece of ****. Let's see you eat two dozen doughnuts and then dance around. That's what I thought. They say she was lip synching, but if her mic was on, all you would have heard was her gasping for air and clutching her heart, so I think this was much better. Speaking of things you hear, here's my impression of those dudes whose arms she fell into, "oh jesus christ, my knees are about to explode!" </DIV>
    <DIV class=post-body></DIV>

All-Pro

Why would she be nervous Karaoking!

All-Pro

Thankfully, after Spears' dismal start and an awkward, off-colour intro by comedian Sarah Silverman, the show rebounded with several exciting performances. (There was even more drama in the audience: an off-camera fight broke out between Pamela Anderson exes Kid Rock and Tommy Lee, leading Diddy to remark: "It's not just the hip-hop artists that sometimes have a problem.") </P>

[quote user="Markroman"]Why would she be nervous Karaoking![/quote]</P>

she was also caught on camera going "Commando" once again.... ugh just threw up a little...</P>

actually with this type of media failure Brit may end up shaving here hair off again, taking pills and lying in bath water...i kinda feel bad for her.

regards to the Jints, i am so damn depressed. I mean i know it's a game but last night was so damn heart-breaking for me. Luckily the bears getting electrocuted by LdT shut most of these dingleberries up today.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="Markroman"]

Thankfully, after Spears' dismal start and an awkward, off-colour intro by comedian Sarah Silverman, the show rebounded with several exciting performances. (There was even more drama in the audience: an off-camera fight broke out between Pamela Anderson exes Kid Rock and Tommy Lee, leading Diddy to remark: "It's not just the hip-hop artists that sometimes have a problem.") </P>

[/quote]</P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 14px; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 10px; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">Tommy Lee and Kid Rock were fighting over who had the punnier arms, they are bout as tought as marshmellow peeps. They were fighting over who had the most STD's...</DIV>

Okay, TAGF has gone over the deep end. Jeeze no official statement as of yet, but look at those bobos....</P>

</P>