Re: Asian giant for HC

<font color="#ff0000">i'm about to go britney here...

<font color="#000000">seriously i am really hating a lot about the training staff as well as the defense which uses roller skates</font>
    </font>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

So is the season over with both Manning and BJ out for a month?

I think so....

[:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So is the season over with both Manning and BJ out for a month?

I think so....

[/quote]

I don't know what to think..is Eli out for a month or is he day to day.....
    I almost crashed my car when I heard ESPN radio.............

Whatever it is....this is going to be a long season..........

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So is the season over with both Manning and BJ out for a month?

I think so....

[/quote]uhmmm just got back from flying, I read from Mike G/Staples/Ralphie that Eli's injury wasn't that serious and he could be back against the packers? Did something change? </P>

On an unrelated note, elis******ed is back and is as joyful as ever.</P>

<H3 class=entry-header>From Staples......</H3>
    <H3 class=entry-header>Giants say Eli, Osi day to day... Some say otherwise</H3>
    <DIV class=entry-content>
    <DIV class=entry-body>

OK, here's what everyone's saying:</P>

-- Giants say Eli has a bruised A-C joint in a statement; TC says Eli has a sprained shoulder, which means it's separated. So ESPN is somewhat right. But he's day to day, and neither Eli nor TC is ruling the QB out for Sunday. Hey, Eli shook Blauber's hand. "Vigorously," Blaubs reported. He's cured!</P>

Seriously -- it's not as minor as Eli made it out to be, but it's not necessarily an automatic month either.</P>

-- Osi has an irritation of the lateral meniscus in his left knee and the Giants say he's day to day. A person close to the situation said Umenyiora will miss a month. Who's right? Who knows? Osi wasn't around today and TC isn't ruling anything out there either... Not even moving Mathias Kiwanuka back to DE if Umenyiora's injury is serious.</P>

-- The only sure thing is Jacobs' sprained MCL. Three-to-five weeks for him.</P>

-- Oh, and Barry Cofield hyperextended his knee. But he's fine. Swear.</P>

And, lastly, Terrell Owens did give Gibril Wilson the finger after T.O.'s second TD... Which prompted Wilson to shove Owens and draw a personal foul. "I think it goes back to last year. We don't exactly get along," Wilson said. Maybe he doesn't get fined for retaliating.</P></DIV></DIV>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So is the season over with both Manning and BJ out for a month?

I think so....

[/quote]

[/quote]I think he misses next week but is back in two. I can't believe the refs didn't call roughing the passer on that one.

<h1>Giants QB Manning to miss month with injury</h1><h2>Star suffered separated shoulder in defeat to Cowboys in opener Sunday</h2><div class="WCCol w300 fR clrR"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-bottom: 20px;"><div class="credit aR">L.m. Otero / AP</div></td><td width="100%">
    </td></tr></tbody></table></div><div><div class="textTimestamp">
    <script language="javascript">function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) {
    var n = document.getElementById("udtD");
    if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) {
    var dt = new DateTime();
    pdt = dt.T2D(pdt);
    if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true ));}
    }
    }
    UpdateTimeStamp('633250565692330000');</script></div></div><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning has a separated right shoulder and will be out at least a month.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Manning left Sunday night’s game against the Dallas Cowboys with the injury.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Manning apparently suffered the injury when he was thrown to the ground by rookie Anthony Spencer in the fourth quarter.</p>

<P align=left><FONT face=Georgia color=#b40707 size=3>POSTED 6:40 p.m. EDT, September 10, 2007</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>VARYING REPORTS ON ELI INJURY</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>At a time when we're hearing rumors that Giants quarterback Eli Manning could miss the entire 2007 season with a shoulder injury, media reports regarding the extent of the injury are all over the map.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Adam Schefter of NFLN says that Manning has a separated shoulder, and that he could be back by September 30.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Peyton's little brother will miss at least a month, which means he'd be back for a Monday nighter on October 15 in Atlanta.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Mort also reports that there were fears that Manning had suffered a torn labrum, but that an MRI showed that the labrum was intact.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>The Giants, however, insist that Eli won't miss significant time. Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star Ledger echoes that sentiment, as does Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>So what gives? It could be that the injury is serious, but that the team is hoping to sign or trade for a replacement without the player or the team in question knowing that the situation is dire. The price tag naturally goes up if the Giants are perceived to be desperate. </FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Of course, such an approach wouldn't work on free-agent quarterback Byron Leftwich, since Leftwich and Manning are represented by the same agent. </FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Hey, it wouldn't be the first time a team lied about a guy's condition for strategic reasons. And it wouldn't be the last.</FONT></P>

Right now we have a better chance of finding Hoffa than getting a 100% certain answer on what is going on with Eli......................

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So is the season over with both Manning and BJ out for a month?

I think so....

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was a long PRESEASON....and it was a LONG game yesterday...

If you want to live longer, let this season go already...

Without Eli and BJ for a month, that's an easy 0-4 start. Then if they come back,
    there's a 50/50 chance they win the first 2 games coming back. So say it's 1/2.

That means they will be 1-5 in week 6!!!!!

thank god for the Yanks....